Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volume control on locked screen

Solved!

Volume control on locked screen

Hello. I cant control spotify volume on locked screen. It only controls android sound, even if music is playing in background. To change volume i have to unlock screen and go to spotify app. Is anything i can do with it to control volume on locked screen? Have a nice day! 🙂 (android 5.0),

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, @delsonhehe.

Welcome to the spotify community.

If you say that pressing the volume keys on lock screen changes the android volume, I assume that's not what you are trying to do, correct?

Are you trying to change the connect volume?

There is no control of the playback volume like the one you have when using Spotify on PC or when using Spotify connect on any device.

If 

you, in fact, are trying to change the connect volume, the only way of doing that, for now, at least, is unlocking the phone and using the volume keys while the spotify app is in the foreground.

I hope this helped you.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi, @delsonhehe.

Welcome to the spotify community.

If you say that pressing the volume keys on lock screen changes the android volume, I assume that's not what you are trying to do, correct?

Are you trying to change the connect volume?

There is no control of the playback volume like the one you have when using Spotify on PC or when using Spotify connect on any device.

If 

you, in fact, are trying to change the connect volume, the only way of doing that, for now, at least, is unlocking the phone and using the volume keys while the spotify app is in the foreground.

I hope this helped you.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts