ahorro de datos

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device: Moto g5 plus

Operating System

android 8.1

My Question or Issue

mi problema es que no puedo desactivar la opcion de ahorro de datos, cada vez que intento sacarla se pone de vuelta automaticamente y me obliga a escuchar en calidad baja, salvo por las canciones que tengo descargadas

4 Replies

Me pasa algo muy similar, tengo casi todas las opciones en la configuracion "grisadas", es decir, desactividas, no puedo cambiar casi nada ni activar el crossfade, por ejemplo

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching the Community. Sorry for the delay, we just came across this thread.

Remember that we can only help in English as that's the community's official language. 

The data saver has been changing across updates and should not be reactivating by itself. If this issue is still happening, we recommend you to perform a clean reinstall in your device. 

@lgmariani, in your case, those options are visible only if the device you’re using is the one streaming the music and if it’s not in offline mode. If you're using the Connect feature from another device, the options will be grayed out. Please select "this device" on the available devices section in the now playing view. Also, make sure the "offline mode" option is off. This should do the trick.

Let us know how it goes.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thanks! It worked

Hey there @lgmariani,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

Remember to always keep your app updated, so you never miss any fixes or new features. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a good one and stay safe!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts