Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

background play

Solved!

background play

now when i play sotify on my phone, i'll have to go into the app each time to skip,play or change the track. Meaning, the playback options are not coming on the roll down menu. Usually it stops when i pull out the headphones but its not doing so anymore. It automatically used to when i make a call, but now i can hear it in the background when i make a call  or else i'll have to go to the app and switch it off. Any solutions to this??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, I found a similar problem in the community with two solutions and they seem to work, please click here and let me know if it solved your issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi!

I guess that problem has to do with your phone! I'm also using Spotify on my android phone, and I have that problem sometimes also. I don't really know the solution to this, I guess it's just a bug. Maybe you can try and restart your mobile phone sometimes and if that doesnt work, try and delete your Spotify app and download it again.

good luck and let me know if it worked,

Dideke

Marked as solution

Hi, I found a similar problem in the community with two solutions and they seem to work, please click here and let me know if it solved your issue.

It was ok at first, but it went back to being weird. Its doing the same thing again. Do you have any other probable solution to this?

Suggested posts