Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist/library issues

I just downloaded Spotify. I am unable to save songs, I can't add to my library. I don't even have a library to view. I can't download anything either. It will only let me "play shuffle". If anyone has any advice, I could use the help.

• I just downloaded Spotify. I am unable to save songs, I can't add to my library. I don't even have a library to view. I can't download anything either. It will only let me "play shuffle". If anyone h...
  • Fredcruz17
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone and moving music on SD card

I have spotify set up on my Android phone with the offline music saving to the SD Card. If I buy a new phone is it possible to transfer the SD Card to the new phone and point Spotify to the SD card location and pick up the offline music so it doesn't...

• Music Fan
  • I have spotify set up on my Android phone with the offline music saving to the SD Card.   If I buy a new phone is it possible to transfer the SD Card to the new phone and point Spotify to the ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Playlist without Following each other

So basically I just made a playlist for someone, and I want to share it with him. the thing is, I follow his spotify account but he doesn't follow mine (He just doesn't care) and he doesn't have Facebook either, so is it still possible to share my pl...

• So basically I just made a playlist for someone, and I want to share it with him. the thing is, I follow his spotify account but he doesn't follow mine (He just doesn't care) and he doesn't have Face...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Spotify Playing in Slow Motion

I have a galaxy note 5 and the spotify app is playing in slow motion. how do i fix????

• I have a galaxy note 5 and the spotify app is playing in slow motion.   how do i fix????
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vast majority of downloaded songs have "undownloaded"

Hi everyone,I had most of my library downloaded to my Android device (Nexus 6p,recently updated to Nougat). Spotify took nearly all of around 40GB of my available space.This morning, vast majority of that has disappeared and nearly all of the songs a...

• Hi everyone, I had most of my library downloaded to my Android device (Nexus 6p,recently updated to Nougat). Spotify took nearly all of around 40GB of my available space. This morning, vast maj...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggest songs - bug?

Hello, I have problem while using Spotify Free (i've used Premium) i wanted to listen one of movie's soundtrack (Daredevil, X-men:the last stand) album and afrer 2 songs Spotify played Katy Perry after that Niki Minaj etc. after few more it played on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have problem while using Spotify Free (i've used Premium) i wanted to listen one of movie's soundtrack (Daredevil, X-men:the last stand) album and afrer 2 songs Spotify played...
  • sha2gy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All downloaded music disappeared.

Yesterday afternoon I was listening my downloaded music and everything was fine.At night I left home and pressed play button so i could keep listening to the album had downloaded months ago.40 min later I noticed that there were a gap larger than usu...

• Regular
  • Yesterday afternoon I was listening my downloaded music and everything was fine. At night I left home and pressed play button so i could keep listening to the album had downloaded months ago. 40 ...
  • Ftsan
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in

I was having trouble paying for primum so I can go offline for a flight tomorrow so I tried to log out and log back in. But now I can't log in and I already reset my password to the password i thought it was but still can't log in on the app but can ...

• Regular
  • I was having trouble paying for primum so I can go offline for a flight tomorrow so I tried to log out and log back in. But now I can't log in and I already reset my password to the password i though...
  • ItsNotMeButIsMe
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Fatura de pagamento

estou pagando o spotify premium porem estou usando a versao free, por favor eu quero baixar minhas musica e ouvi-las em offiline

• estou pagando o spotify premium porem estou usando a versao free, por favor eu quero baixar minhas musica e ouvi-las em offiline 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu aplicativo não incorpora mais as músicas encontradas no Shazam. Antes fazia normalmente

até a ultima atualização todas as musicas encontradas pelo Shazam eram automaticamente incluidas na minha paylist do Spotify e era feito o download. Agora não é mais incorporada a playlist O que eu posso fazer?

• Visitor
  • até a ultima atualização todas as musicas encontradas pelo Shazam eram automaticamente incluidas na minha paylist do Spotify e era feito o download. Agora não é mais incorporada a playlist  O q...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything is Premium

Hi!I don't know if this just my phone, but everytime I try to play ANYTHING on my phone, it doesn't work. I have alread tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but that failed. Every single song I try to play is suddenly a "premium feature". weird t...

• Hi! I don't know if this just my phone, but everytime I try to play ANYTHING on my phone, it doesn't work. I have alread tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but that failed. Every single song I...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como tocar sem parar?

Como faço para quando terminar uma playlist ou album, ir tocando musicas sugeredias sem parar? No free isso é possivel, mas no premium nao.

• Como faço para quando terminar uma playlist ou album, ir tocando musicas sugeredias sem parar?   No free isso é possivel, mas no premium nao.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed SD card, then changed back

I recently got a new SD card that I've been transferring movies and other media on to, which means that I had to take out my SD card that has my offline spotify songs on it. When switching the SD cards back, the phone didnt recognise that I have the ...

• I recently got a new SD card that I've been transferring movies and other media on to, which means that I had to take out my SD card that has my offline spotify songs on it. When switching the SD car...
  • Jackylonline
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album art not showing?

Spotify has recently been only showing some of my music's album art, and the album art for other songs/albums as just plain white. There doesnt seem to be a pattern or reason why. In an effort to fix this problem, I cleared the data and cache and res...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has recently been only showing some of my music's album art, and the album art for other songs/albums as just plain white. There doesnt seem to be a pattern or reason why. In an effort to fix...
  • sidneyzarnich
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] Looking for car solution

I'm looking for something like 64GB or higher Media hub to sync music & Playlists to that has audio out via A/V, aux & Bluetooth preferably with a screen. I want to use it in my truck and do not want to shell out a grand for a new unit plus customiza...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm looking for something like 64GB or higher Media hub to sync music & Playlists to that has audio out via A/V, aux & Bluetooth preferably with a screen. I want to use it in my truck an...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted downloads and space problems

Hello,I'm using a Spotify premium account on my oneplus one device and I've got a couple of issues with it.First of all, it deletes songs that should stay at least 30 days in just a couple of days, so I always have to download them again at least onc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm using a Spotify premium account on my oneplus one device and I've got a couple of issues with it. First of all, it deletes songs that should stay at least 30 days in just a couple of d...
  • je_m
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop phone and pc to sync

Hello! When I listen to Spotify on my computer the song shows on my phone. How do I stop this?

• Hello! When I listen to Spotify on my computer the song shows on my phone. How do I stop this? 🙂
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Does Daily Mix use downloaded songs?

Do the Daily Mix playlists use offline songs when they're available, or do they stream all songs by default, regardless of offline availability?

• Music Fan
  • Do the Daily Mix playlists use offline songs when they're available, or do they stream all songs by default, regardless of offline availability?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline download
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Queing Songs Not Working Since Nougat Update

Can't queue songs lately since I updated my phone to Nougat 7.0. Using a Cherry Mobile Android One G1.

• Casual Listener
  • Can't queue songs lately since I updated my phone to Nougat 7.0. Using a Cherry Mobile Android One G1.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes