Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music and profile picture disappeared after loggin out and logging in again.

Hi! I got a premium account days ago and I logged out to update the app. However, after l logged in again the music, followers and profile picture disappeared. Help please.

• Hi! I got a premium account days ago and I logged out to update the app. However, after l logged in again the music, followers and profile picture disappeared.  Help please.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium.

I bought a Google play card and I wanna buy premium and I need a solution

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a Google play card and I wanna buy premium and I need a solution
  • Gtadrian707
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

It own't accept my debit card and it has money in it and I called the bank and they said something is wrong with spotifys servers

• It own't accept my debit card and it has money in it and I called the bank and they said something is wrong with spotifys servers
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify turn offs

i wounder why my spotify turns off when I play music. and i have to press play again and the song starts over. ( i have premium) i have tried to delete the app and download it again and it still does it.

• Casual Listener
  • i wounder why my spotify turns off when I play music. and i have to press play again and the song starts over. ( i have premium)    i have tried to delete the app and download it again an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete downloaded songs on andriod?

Hi there,I have downloaded songs from the playlist "my music" onto my android phone. Will they be automatically deleted from my phone after I've deleted them from the playlist? Or do I have to delete them manually? I don't want to waste space from my...

• Hi there, I have downloaded songs from the playlist "my music" onto my android phone. Will they be automatically deleted from my phone after I've deleted them from the playlist? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solo Funciona con conexion WIFI

La aplicacion no me funciona con datos moviles, solo funciona cuando estoy conectado al WIFI, pense que era por que estaba en version gratuita, por lo que me hice Premiun y sigue sin funciona.

• Casual Listener
  • La aplicacion no me funciona con datos moviles, solo funciona cuando estoy conectado al WIFI, pense que era por que estaba en version gratuita, por lo que me hice Premiun y sigue sin funciona. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot connect premium on my Samsung phone

I have premium, and it is ok on my computer. But when i downloaded Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy A3 phone I get only the free verson of Spotify. I thougt I did`nt compleeted the payment maybe, but when I tried to pay again It said that I already had p...

• I have premium, and it is ok on my computer. But when i downloaded Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy A3 phone I get only the free verson of Spotify. I thougt I did`nt compleeted the payment maybe, but whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug problem

Hi! I'm getting some problems using spotify:When I play my music on android, often after two or three songs it suddenly stops playing. 1. I open the program2. then I played music offline or online (it can be from a specific playlist or from the root ...

• Hi! I'm getting some problems using spotify: When I play my music on android, often after two or three songs it suddenly stops playing.   1. I open the program 2. then I played music offline...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.0.2
    bug report
    spotify 5.6.0.701
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Detecting devices

Why my spotify account keeps detecting three devices even though I only have one.It keeps on deleting my downloaded songs!! It's so FRUSTRATING!!!

• Why my spotify account keeps detecting three devices even though I only have one. It keeps on deleting my downloaded songs!! It's so FRUSTRATING!!!
  • Jayb72
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Available devices

My spotify account keeps allowing a phone called "Mohammed iphone" change my songs and add play lists. I do not know anyone by that name and if I go to my account that name is no where to be found except on available devices. Help this is really anno...

• My spotify account keeps allowing a phone called "Mohammed iphone" change my songs and add play lists. I do not know anyone by that name and if I go to my account that name is no where to be found ex...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and cleaner apps

Hey, I emailed support about this already but I didn't get an answer, hoping a forums post might generate more visibility. My name is Adam, I am representing KS Mobile and the app Clean Master. This app is designed to remove junk files from people's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I emailed support about this already but I didn't get an answer, hoping a forums post might generate more visibility.    My name is Adam, I am representing KS Mobile and...
  • PixelSword
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change phone / offline music

Hi, I have a question, If i change my phone, the list of my offline music is not saves ? So how can i do to keep this list, and don't select again every song in my new phone? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I have a question,  If i change my phone, the list of my offline music is not saves ?  So how can i do to keep this list, and don't select again every song in my new phone?&nbs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Communication

Perhaps it is possible to indicate clearly on the premium page how it works with the offline playback capabilities. Now I got yesterday suddenly 2.5GB downloaded music on my phone. Now there was a glitch in Spotify Netherlands so maybe it has to do w...

• Perhaps it is possible to indicate clearly on the premium page how it works with the offline playback capabilities. Now I got yesterday suddenly 2.5GB downloaded music on my phone. Now there was a gl...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • main-Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs won't play

Recently, some of the songs on my list will not play. Spotify will change to the song, the play button will show that it's playing, but there is no sound nor does the song "progress". This is mighty annoying.

• Recently, some of the songs on my list will not play. Spotify will change to the song, the play button will show that it's playing, but there is no sound nor does the song "progress". This is mighty ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Removing an offline device

I have only one online/offline device that a use to enjoy Spotify.In my list of offline devices there are three of them. Obviously they are the same device, my Android, in different update times.1) My question is, would I lose all my downloaded music...

• I have only one online/offline device that a use to enjoy Spotify. In my list of offline devices there are three of them. Obviously they are the same device, my Android, in different update times. ...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Devices
    remove
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

• Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (5.3.0)

What's new in this version (5.3.0) New: Meet our new typeface. It's called Circular and we hope you like it. Fixed a bug for notifications on lock screen Fixes to Settings and UI Various other bug fixes & improvements How the app release process work...

ReleaseNotesAnd.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •   What's new in this version (5.3.0)   New: Meet our new typeface. It's called Circular and we hope you like it. Fixed a bug for notifications on lock screen Fixes to Sett...
  • VitosX
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Android
    Release Notes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

an old account

I have an old account which I don't have email access to or anything. I am a premium member on the account I have the credit card and the username of the account. It's on my old phone and i have been paying for it the last 2 months and can't use it. ...

• Visitor
  • I have an old account which I don't have email access to or anything. I am a premium member on the account I have the credit card and the username of the account. It's on my old phone and i have been...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes