Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Philips PUK7100 smart TV

Hello, I've bought a Philips PUK7100/12 smart tv.Unfortunately there is no Spotify app for this tv or any opportunity to play the spotify premium music on this device.When will there an app? Kind regards, Jhov

• Hello,   I've bought a Philips PUK7100/12 smart tv. Unfortunately there is no Spotify app for this tv or any opportunity to play the spotify premium music on this device. When will there&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [PSA] Do not post in this forum if using the beta

All, Just a PSA - If you have signed up to use the testing (beta) version of the Spotify app and have any issues or comments to make please make sure to post in the Android Beta Board. This board is only for those using the stable release version! Al...

• Community Legend
  • All,   Just a PSA - If you have signed up to use the testing (beta) version of the Spotify app and have any issues or comments to make please make sure to post in the Android Beta Board. Thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Beta
    test
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with account

I am premium, but my spotify appears as the free version. Help me please.

• I am premium, but my spotify appears as the free version. Help me please.
  • Daniel1213
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android app wakes the phone screen while locked

Specs: Moto G 4g XT 1040, Android Lollipop 5.01.Bluetooth headset Motorola S03 paired, and set as trusted (bypasses lock screen PIN prompt when connected). Spotify Premium.Latest update wakes my phone and bypasses the lock screen when playing "next s...

• Casual Listener
  • Specs: Moto G 4g XT 1040, Android Lollipop 5.01. Bluetooth headset Motorola S03 paired, and set as trusted (bypasses lock screen PIN prompt when connected). Spotify Premium. Latest update wakes m...
  • keijodputt
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No space to download

Hi, im trying to download my music but it keeps stopping and a messages comes up that there is no space left on my mobile (galaxy 5). Its a new mb and has plenty of space free. How can I fix this problem please???

• Regular
  • Hi, im trying to download my music but it keeps stopping and a messages comes up that there is no space left on my mobile (galaxy 5). Its a new mb and has plenty of space free. How can I fix this pro...
  • Wikidink
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • space
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect overruns other audio apps on Android device

Hey guysFingers crossed for a solution.I have an android phone (on WiFi) connected to my HiFi.I run Spotify on it all the time so I can use connect from my phone when at home. Works great.But, if I'm running Stitcher on the android phone connected to...

• Hey guys Fingers crossed for a solution. I have an android phone (on WiFi) connected to my HiFi. I run Spotify on it all the time so I can use connect from my phone when at home. Works great. B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • audio
    Connect
    playback
    stops
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting phone to playstation - impossible?

Ok I've just spent over an hour searching the internet for a solution to my problem, and all I found was one thread with the same problem that went unsolved, so hopefully someone can help me here. The problem:I cannot connect to my PS3 from my Sony X...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok I've just spent over an hour searching the internet for a solution to my problem, and all I found was one thread with the same problem that went unsolved, so hopefully someone can help me here. &...
  • JohnnyCashish
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotiy premium and memory storage on android phone

Hi, im thinking of getting spotify premium but i am wondering how it works. I know how to add music using the + button on songs/albums to create my library on spotify. 1. when you swipe the offline mode, are the songs downloaded on to your mobile pho...

• Regular
  • Hi, im thinking of getting spotify premium but i am wondering how it works. I know how to add music using the + button on songs/albums to create my library on spotify.    1. when you...
  • woodandrew90
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

i can log in

I have changed my phone and now i cant log in with my new phone to my premium account. It keep saying wrong pass and user name?

• I have changed my phone and now i cant log in with my new phone to my premium account. It keep saying wrong pass and user name?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just another (bad) day as a premium Spotify customer

So today I updated my LG G3 to Marshmallow. Installation was fast and easy.Phone booted up, everything running perfectly except for.....Spotify. Quelle surprise.App simply would not start up at all. Tried launching it from the icon, from app drawer, ...

• Roadie
  • So today I updated my LG G3 to Marshmallow.   Installation was fast and easy. Phone booted up, everything running perfectly except for.....Spotify. Quelle surprise. App simply would not star...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Latest version takes a long time to load

Hi, on my Z5 Compact, 5.1.1 Android, the latest version takes about 30-40 seconds to open. I hit the widget, a window opens and stays blank for a long time. This was not happening two weeks ago and I haven't saved much more music since then. Any clue...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   on my Z5 Compact, 5.1.1 Android, the latest version takes about 30-40 seconds to open. I hit the widget, a window opens and stays blank for a long time. This was not happening two weeks ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search failure seems to have poisoned search term

I just tried to search several times for "mendellsohn trio". The first few times I got an error (perhaps due to a network issue, although I was online through wifi at the time). The fourth time it briefly said it was offline, but then search started ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just tried to search several times for "mendellsohn trio". The first few times I got an error (perhaps due to a network issue, although I was online through wifi at the time). The fourth time it br...
  • minstrel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify free on Kindle Fire HDX

I tried to use Spotify on a Kindle Fire HDX, and considering it's a tablet, I was hoping that I'd be able to use the free version of Spotify where I can play any track. Unfortunately, it's saying my Kindle Fire is a moble device and not a tablet, whi...

• Regular
  • I tried to use Spotify on a Kindle Fire HDX, and considering it's a tablet, I was hoping that I'd be able to use the free version of Spotify where I can play any track.  Unfortunately, it's sayi...
  • Stilgar345
  • 81 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 7 likes

Others can't add music to collaborative playlist

Hi So I made my Spotify account when I was in the US and I currently work in Mexico. My workgroup in Mexico wanted to make a collaborative playlist so I made it and told them to add their music. At first they could not find it until I linked it direc...

• Hi   So I made my Spotify account when I was in the US and I currently work in Mexico. My workgroup in Mexico wanted to make a collaborative playlist so I made it and told them to add their mu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • collaborative
    country
    mexico
    US
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound stops after 1 song on playlists/radio

I've used Spotify on this same android phone for over a year now, and its been fine up until this point.I reset my phone to factory this week and now Spotify is malfunctioning. I have done this once before in the past and had no problems with Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • I've used Spotify on this same android phone for over a year now, and its been fine up until this point. I reset my phone to factory this week and now Spotify is malfunctioning. I have done this o...
  • JayeLee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find song

I accidentally removed a song I really liked from my music and I just can't find it anymore. I'm not sure about the title and I don't remember lyrics, album name or artist and I didn't find it anywhere I searched. Is there a way to get it back? Or is...

• I accidentally removed a song I really liked from my music and I just can't find it anymore. I'm not sure about the title and I don't remember lyrics, album name or artist and I didn't find it a...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! play list stops when screen saver turns on

Never had this issue before with Spotify just started couple weeks ago. When I listen to a play list and my screen saver turns on my music will stop at end of the song. I have to open my screen again for next song to start.Here is the kicker. If I am...

• Casual Listener
  • Never had this issue before with Spotify just started couple weeks ago. When I listen to a play list and my screen saver turns on my music will stop at end of the song. I have to open my screen again...
  • cobol74
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Music randomly stopping

Music randomly stopping. Had this issue before,i uninstalled spotify as the support team told me and it worked for a little while but now it's doing it again.help?

• Music randomly stopping. Had this issue before,i uninstalled spotify as the support team told me and it worked for a little while but now it's doing it again.help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Track is currently unavailable, ALL OF THEM!

Hello, my spotify has been working so well for the 2 years of premium usage, but now I cant play any tracks on my HTC sensation; Track is unavailable, it says.They were all synched and downloaded for offline usage, but now theyre all useless. Theyre ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my spotify has been working so well for the 2 years of premium usage, but now I cant play any tracks on my HTC sensation; Track is unavailable, it says. They were all synched and downloaded f...
  • tonyforshage
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files artwork missing on Android version

Hi, I've had this problem for a while now, and I'm not too sure of how to solve it. I have some local files saved to a playlist which i uploaded to spotify via my computer. I'm able to see the albun artwork on the desktop version, but everytime i ope...

• Hi,   I've had this problem for a while now, and I'm not too sure of how to solve it. I have some local files saved to a playlist which i uploaded to spotify via my computer. I'm able to see t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes