Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback stops at random

Spotify stops playback at random. This used to happen less frequently in the past, but now it does it at random intervals between 5 seconds and 1 minute or so. The issue only seems to occur while I'm walking outside with my device in hand or in a poc...

• Spotify stops playback at random. This used to happen less frequently in the past, but now it does it at random intervals between 5 seconds and 1 minute or so. The issue only seems to occur...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Playing local files on phone (android)

The Problem! My phone will not download or play local files from my laptop on my phone. 1. All my Local files play in spotify on my laptop.2. When I press the available offline button in my playlist with local files in it. It says " waiting to downlo...

• Casual Listener
  • The Problem!  My phone will not download or play local files from my laptop on my phone.   1. All my Local files play in spotify on my laptop. 2. When I press the available of...
  • Egner01
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] [Bug] Available connections for Cast without ChromeCast device.

Hi, yesterday I was walking through the street listening some music on my cellphone, suddenly I see the option "Connections availables" , I clicked the button, and I see "Cast" as available connection, it's very weird, because I don't have a chrome c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, yesterday I was walking through the street listening some music on my cellphone, suddenly I see the option "Connections availables" , I clicked the button, and I see "Cast" as available connectio...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't I rearrange my playlist

I used to be able to change the order of songs in my playlists. I.e move a song from the top to the middle, middle to top etc. This was on my iPhone. Now I use android its not letting me. Its also not letting me on the webplayer on windows PC.What do...

• I used to be able to change the order of songs in my playlists. I.e move a song from the top to the middle, middle to top etc. This was on my iPhone. Now I use android its not letting me. Its also no...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can´t log in

Here is the case I use to log in to spotify trough facebook. My facebook web got converted into bussiness and the migration never finished.I want to resset my premium spotify password without going trough facebook Can anybody help Thank you Guillermo

• Casual Listener
  • Here is the case   I use to log in to spotify trough facebook.   My facebook web got converted into bussiness and the migration never finished. I want to resset my premium spotify pass...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify does not start on my cell

since the last update of Spotify does not start the program on my phone. And I've already uninstalled several times and nothing works.

• Visitor
  • since the last update of Spotify does not start the program on my phone. And I've already uninstalled several times and nothing works.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Faulty "No internet connection" message [Android samsung galaxy S5]

Alright, from the top About two weeks ago, Spotify on my phone started messing up. About 80% of the time, the app doesn't get any internet connection, even though every other app on the device has internet connection. It all started with not being ab...

• Alright, from the top   About two weeks ago, Spotify on my phone started messing up. About 80% of the time, the app doesn't get any internet connection, even though every other app on the devi...
  • xRile
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Only play in shuffle mode with android tablet

Hello, as I wrote in Subject I've tried to install Spotify on my android tablet (model mid-A13 with 4.0.4 version) but I can only play in shuffle mode... on Spotify website is written that I could play the songs I like, maybe I've made something wron...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   as I wrote in Subject I've tried to install Spotify on my android tablet (model mid-A13 with 4.0.4 version) but I can only play in shuffle mode... on  Spotify website is writte...
  • isaackvladimir
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Suscripción

Ayer pague con mi tarjeta y dijo que era problema de mi banco. Pero aun asi me hicieron el cobro y no tengo todavia el premium

• Ayer pague con mi tarjeta y dijo que era problema de mi banco. Pero aun asi me hicieron el cobro y no tengo todavia el premium
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium but I'm still on free

Hello I paid for premium but it didn't work also tried logging off and un installed the app but it didn't work what information is required to get my premium?

• Regular
  • Hello I paid for premium but it didn't work also tried logging off and un installed the app but it didn't work what information is required to get my premium?
  • Vanalgo2000
  • Regular
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

my Spotify premium doesn't work.

I paid the premium 3 hours ago and not my premium program not entered since restarted the application and nothing has changed. Solve my problem. I'm from Brazil.

• I paid the premium 3 hours ago and not my premium program not entered since restarted the application and nothing has changed. Solve my problem. I'm from Brazil.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lockscreen control

Hi,Earlier it was possible to controll spotify via lockscreen. But somehow something Changed and i cant controll it anymore. Has someone experience with the settings?

• Hi, Earlier it was possible to controll spotify via lockscreen. But somehow something Changed and i cant controll it anymore. Has someone experience with the settings?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android phone cant play from spotify

Hi! I cant play music from spotify when connected to wifi, ive tried downloading it again and all those things, i havent been able to play from wifi for like a year.Hope you can help?

• Hi! I cant play music from spotify when connected to wifi, ive tried downloading it again and all those things, i havent been able to play from wifi for like a year. Hope you can help?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error emisora radio

Desde hace unos días me sale error al cargar las emisoras de radio por ejemplo jazz, blues, clasica

• Visitor
  • Desde hace unos días me sale error al cargar las emisoras de radio por ejemplo jazz, blues, clasica
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesnt work correctly. after 2 mins stop

Hello: I have a bad issues with my Cell phonne, usually the songs dont play continuos after 2 mins. I saw that in mi cel Phonne but in the Tablet works perfect.The other problems is working without internet, the same problems, the songs works correct...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello:   I have a bad issues with my Cell phonne, usually the songs dont play continuos after 2 mins.  I saw that in mi cel Phonne but  in the Tablet works perfect. The other probl...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Adjuster Missing

I'm running the newest version of Spotify available on my Galaxy s4.A few updates ago, the volume adjuster inside spotify running the mobile app disappeared. It used to show up when a song started at the bottom of the screen. Has anyone else noticed ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm running the newest version of Spotify available on my Galaxy s4. A few updates ago, the volume adjuster inside spotify running the mobile app disappeared.  It used to show up when a song ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Galaxy S4
    volume
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem to download playlist

Hello, i don't know why but i can´t download the playlist to my SD, it just download to internal memory of my Android and i can't found the place to set up the directory to save it on SD instead of internal memory of my Android.Can someone help me pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i don't know why but i can´t download the playlist to my SD, it just download to internal memory of my Android and i can't found the place to set up the directory to save it on SD instead of i...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline mode

When I put my spotify in offline mode (I have premium), have cellular data and WiFi turned off, it still plays the following songs in an album which I have not saved or downloaded for offline listening. Anyone know why or how this is?

• When I put my spotify in offline mode (I have premium), have cellular data and WiFi turned off, it still plays the following songs in an album which I have not saved or downloaded for offline listeni...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lockscreen wallpaper remains

Hi, I have a Nexus 6 with Android 5.0.1 and Spotify 1.9.0.1273 When I close Spotify the latest album cover of the song I was listening remains as the lockscreen wallpaper. Is anybody else having this issue? Thanks, David

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a Nexus 6 with Android 5.0.1 and Spotify 1.9.0.1273 When I close Spotify the latest album cover of the song I was listening remains as the lockscreen wallpaper. Is anybody els...
  • benjamonio
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app says 'logging in' for ages and never seems to actually login!

I have a spotify app on my galaxy tab pro 10 sm t525. I have tried to login with my details that work on two other devices but it just says 'logging in...' and freezes. It never logs in, it just stops on that page. It's the same for both the normal l...

• I have a spotify app on my galaxy tab pro 10 sm t525. I have tried to login with my details that work on two other devices but it just says 'logging in...' and freezes.  It never logs in, it jus...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes