Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi musica se detiene

Hola, quisiera saber cómo solucionar esto.Pasa cuando selecciono una canción y bloqueo mi celular. La canción se detiene e incluso el teclado del patrón y el reproductor de spotify comienzan a parpadear.He intentado cerrar sesión, desinstalar la apli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, quisiera saber cómo solucionar esto. Pasa cuando selecciono una canción y bloqueo mi celular. La canción se detiene e incluso el teclado del patrón y el reproductor de spotify comienzan a parp...
  • Bebible
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo DP X1A with Woo Audio WA7 DAC

Hello, I would really appreciate some help.I have been trying for months to connect the onkyo to the Woo audio amp via the micro usb port. I have tried different cables with OTG capabilities. I can see that the onkyo is seeing the Woo Audio amp as th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would really appreciate some help. I have been trying for months to connect the onkyo to the Woo audio amp via the micro usb port. I have tried different cables with OTG capabilities. I can...
  • ET888
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music literally just disappeared, i accessed with the correct account.

I was listening to my favorite music as always on Spotify, then I closed the app, and use my typical social apps, and then try to open spotify again, it asked me to sign in again, so i did it but when I signed in, I almlst go crazy, all my music is g...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to my favorite music as always on Spotify, then I closed the app, and use my typical social apps, and then try to open spotify again, it asked me to sign in again, so i did it but whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My storage space

I have been using Spotify for two months now, I've kept my library very small, and have not downloaded anything to my phone. Sooooooo why is the app taking up 3GB?? Is there some way to change this? Can I reduce the amount of storage this app is usin...

• Regular
  • I have been using Spotify for two months now, I've kept my library very small, and have not downloaded anything to my phone. Sooooooo why is the app taking up 3GB?? Is there some way to change this? ...
  • Elisa7joy
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! esperando para descargar

En uno de mis tres dispositivos en los que descargo mis listas de reproduccion, queda en "Esperando para descargar" y nunca descarga. Como puedo solucionar este problema, por favor, he buscado y no encuentro que inconveniente tengo.

• En uno de mis tres dispositivos en los que descargo mis listas de reproduccion, queda en "Esperando para descargar" y nunca descarga. Como puedo solucionar este problema, por favor, he buscado y no e...
  • Danielo861
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

transfer from andriod to computer

how do i transfer my playlist on my andriod phone to my computer

• Visitor
  • how do i transfer my playlist on my andriod phone to my computer
  • Juergen-53859
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In my android car audio especially after the last update im finding that i have to consistantly log back in to spotify. This is getting quite anoying as i may have to log in every time i start the truck several times a day, or maybe just once a day, ...

• Music Fan
  • In my android car audio especially after the last update im finding that i have to consistantly log back in to spotify. This is getting quite anoying as i may have to log in every time i start the tr...
  • zrock2010
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify starts playing on it's own when I choose "Media" in my car

I do a lot of audio texting to keep from having to stop and type when I'm working. If I have been previously listening to Spotify, and paused it, as soon as I turn to Media to hear a voice text, it starts playing wherever I left off. It's very aggrav...

• Casual Listener
  • I do a lot of audio texting to keep from having to stop and type when I'm working. If I have been previously listening to Spotify, and paused it, as soon as I turn to Media to hear a voice text, it s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Gear s3 connection problem

When ı i try to remote control it saysBluetooth disconnected

• When ı i try to remote control it says Bluetooth disconnected
  • alex3569
  • 42 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 5 likes

Daily Mixes and Radio function Gone

Hi, I was with paid accound for a few months that I needed music downloaded, few days after the subscription finished and one app update, both the daily mixes are gone, also the radio functionality is gone, literally, the buttom for radio not showing...

• Hi,   I was with paid accound for a few months that I needed music downloaded, few days after the subscription finished and one app update, both the daily mixes are gone, also the radio functi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect Issues

I'm having issues connecting to Spotify Connect from my S8+ to my computer or to my Bluetooth speaker since the latest update. It worked before but now it says connecting for a long period without fully connecting and then disconnects. I've logged ou...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having issues connecting to Spotify Connect from my S8+ to my computer or to my Bluetooth speaker since the latest update. It worked before but now it says connecting for a long period without fu...
  • sajayi88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google home and Spotify linking

Hi so I want to link my Spotify account with my google home ,yet I somehow don't see an option to under the Google home settings I have looked everywhere and I know how to link accounts the option to link Spotify is just not their

• Casual Listener
  • Hi so I want to link my Spotify account with my google home ,yet I somehow don't see an option to under the Google home settings I have looked everywhere and I know how to link accounts the option to...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound quality on FireTV

What is the sound quality Spotify is using on FireTV? 320kbps/16bit/44Khz? Highest quality? It seems that the sound output is not of the highest quality setting.

• Roadie
  • What is the sound quality Spotify is using on FireTV?   320kbps/16bit/44Khz?    Highest quality?   It seems that the sound output is not of the highest quality setting.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android Auto] (self Mode) song metadata over bluetooth

Hi, when using Spotify on Android Auto on the phone itself and having the phone connected to the car via Bluetooth, the app doesn't send the metadata of songs correctly.The time played/left is correct, but the artist and songs name do not change when...

• Hi, when using Spotify on Android Auto on the phone itself and having the phone connected to the car via Bluetooth, the app doesn't send the metadata of songs correctly. The time played/left is corr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pantalla en **bleep** Android

Buen díaHe borrado el caché de la aplicación para eliminar las canciones descargadas con premium, hecho esto cerré la app, la volví a abrir y quedó en **bleep**, intentando cargar la app.Android me da como opciones "esperar, cerrar y enviar comentari...

• Buen día He borrado el caché de la aplicación para eliminar las canciones descargadas con premium, hecho esto cerré la app, la volví a abrir y quedó en **bleep**, intentando cargar la app. Android ...
  • edsonsegovia
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly plays after use with voice commands in Android Auto

Spotify has been randomly playing on my Android device every time I use it with Android Auto and voice commands. After I leave the car, Spotify will just start playing again, even if I am nowhere near the car anymore. I stop it, and it just starts ba...

• Spotify has been randomly playing on my Android device every time I use it with Android Auto and voice commands.   After I leave the car, Spotify will just start playing again, even if I am no...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem premium account neues Handy

Hallo, habe Premium family auf dem alten Handy genutzt. Auf dem neuen Handy ist der Premium account sowie alle Playlists weg ..

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,    habe Premium family auf dem alten Handy genutzt. Auf dem neuen Handy ist der Premium account sowie alle Playlists weg .. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changes to random song and playlist (not in my library) mid-song

I've used Spotify for a long time and today is the first time this has happened, so far 3 times.Listening to my own playlist with rock music and about 1:00 into a song, my phone is locked and in sleep and spotify changes the song to some French orche...

• I've used Spotify for a long time and today is the first time this has happened, so far 3 times. Listening to my own playlist with rock music and about 1:00 into a song, my phone is locked and in sl...
  • Charnesm11
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Socorro por favor!!

Não consigo escutar off line, mesmo com o botão ativado!Tenho que me conectar, começar a escutar uma música e depois funciona off line por um tempo!Já baixei muuuitasss músicas, se eu reinstalar vou perder tudo!!Não encontrei a opção de limpar, onde ...

• Casual Listener
  • Não consigo escutar off line, mesmo com o botão ativado! Tenho que me conectar, começar a escutar uma música e depois funciona off line por um tempo! Já baixei muuuitasss músicas, se eu reinstalar ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm not getting any daily mixes

Hello. For some reason I'm not getting the daily mix. I'm a premium user. I used to get the daily mix, for about a day or two (then signed up for premium), and used to have a heart icon on songs. Now i don't have a heart icon, and no daily mix... No ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.  For some reason I'm not getting the daily mix.  I'm a premium user.  I used to get the daily mix, for about a day or two (then signed up for premium), and used to have a hea...
  • Helsing001
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes