Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo iniciar Sesion

Puse mi dispositivo en modo offline y por un problema se me cerro la sesión de mi cuenta.Al querer volver inicar sesion, la app me dice me conecte a internet porque esta en modo offline. Como soluciono esto sin desinstalar la aplicación!?? Borre la c...

• Puse mi dispositivo en modo offline y por un problema se me cerro la sesión de mi cuenta. Al querer volver inicar sesion, la app me dice me conecte a internet porque esta en modo offline. Como soluc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Se me borran las canciones descargadas

Descargué una nueva versión de la APP (8.4.49.462 armV7). Desde que lo hice, descargo las canciones y cuando vuelvo a entrar a Spotify figuran en "gris" no en verde. Tengo que volver a descargarlas y al volver a entrar sucede lo mismo. Nunca antes me...

• Descargué una nueva versión de la APP (8.4.49.462 armV7). Desde que lo hice, descargo las canciones y cuando vuelvo a entrar a Spotify figuran en "gris" no en verde. Tengo que volver a descargarlas y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloa

I have default to external storage, but keeps deleting downloads and defaulting to device again. Very annoying.

• I have default to external storage, but keeps deleting downloads and defaulting to device again. Very annoying. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ep and single dosen't show up on artist page

Like the title says Ep and single tab is not showing up in the artist page and it drives me crazy cause i cant see the songsIs there a solution???

• Visitor
  • Like the title says Ep and single tab is not showing up in the artist page and it drives me crazy cause i cant see the songs Is there a solution???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vibration on Android

So I just noticed today that my phone vibrates everytime I unpause my music or a new song starts. Anyway to stop this?

• So I just noticed today that my phone vibrates everytime I unpause my music or a new song starts. Anyway to stop this?
  • milanhbabra
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PROBLEMAS CON LAS NOTIFICACIONES

Tengo un Huawei Y5 ii, Y la verdad e intentado de todo para poder hacer que aparezca el reproductor de Spotify en la pantalla de bloqueo para asi poder pausar o cambiar la cancion sin la necesidad de desbloquear el movil, Por favor, ayuda :((.

• Tengo un Huawei Y5 ii, Y la verdad e intentado de todo para poder hacer que aparezca el reproductor de Spotify en la pantalla de bloqueo para asi poder pausar o cambiar la cancion sin la necesidad de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant log in to Spotify with my mobile

Somehow i got logged out of spotify on my mobile but when i tried to log in again it said that i was ofline and i needed to get online to log in. well i am online because my internet is working fine. clossing the app or restarting my phone wont do it...

• Casual Listener
  • Somehow i got logged out of spotify on my mobile but when i tried to log in again it said that i was ofline and i needed to get online to log in. well i am online because my internet is working fine....
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Distorted audio

Hello After I switched phone from a Galaxy S7 Edge to a Galaxy s9+ I have had bad sound. The sound is distorted att voices is "shattered". I have tried cleaning cache both on the phone it self and in the app. I have done a complete reinstallation. I ...

• Hello   After I switched phone from a Galaxy S7 Edge to a Galaxy s9+ I have had bad sound. The sound is distorted att voices is "shattered".  I have tried cleaning cache both on the phon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in "Home" and "Radio"

Hi, I'm using Spotify v.8.4.46.575 on my Xiaomi Mi5 with Android 8.0.0. Spotify app, after I tried to clean the cache and after I reinstall the app, still saying there is an error in "Home" and that "Radio" is not available. Moreover from today when ...

• Hi, I'm using Spotify v.8.4.46.575 on my Xiaomi Mi5 with Android 8.0.0. Spotify app, after I tried to clean the cache and after I reinstall the app, still saying there is an error in "Home" and that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution says offline but im not

I have internet connection on my cell but the app says I'm offline. I have deleted the app and put it back on I signed out than back in but nothing works. I have tried all I can think of but nothing works.

• Casual Listener
  • I have internet connection on my cell but the app says I'm offline. I have deleted the app and put it back on I signed out than back in but nothing works. I have tried all I can think of but not...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is spotify ever going to fix their android app because it is a broken buggy mess

Ever since the beginning of March Spotify updated their andoid app where you could not longer access or shuffle your library instead it got replaced with favorites and became a buggy mess. Ive been hearing more people having this same issue while oth...

• Roadie
  • Ever since the beginning of March Spotify updated their andoid app where you could not longer access  or shuffle your library instead it got replaced with favorites and became a buggy mess. Ive ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Update
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Only playing half the song

Uhm so my Spotify keeps playing only half of one song. And just that one song in particular

• Casual Listener
  • Uhm so my Spotify keeps playing only half of one song. And just that one song in particular 
  • Theaverageboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spofity on Samsung Gear s3 Frontier LTE/4G

I can not get my Spotify to work on My Gear S3F in LTE mode. I want to have it work this way when I am out running and do not have my phone with me. Help, how do I get this to work off of LTE vs WIFI.

• Casual Listener
  • I can not get my Spotify to work on My Gear S3F in LTE mode.  I want to have it work this way when I am out running and do not have my phone with me.  Help, how do I get this to work off of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download offline songs using mobile data doesn't work

The title is obvious... When I used another mobile data provider (my friend's simcard) it worked, but when I used my own mobile data I usually use it didn't work. I've reinstalled the app couple times, I've turned it on in setting and in the playlist...

• The title is obvious... When I used another mobile data provider (my friend's simcard) it worked, but when I used my own mobile data I usually use it didn't work. I've reinstalled the app couple time...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared

All of my playlists seem to have disappeared and lots of random albums on my recently listened to, I have tried logging out and in again and they are still not there. Any ideas?

• All of my playlists seem to have disappeared and lots of random albums on my recently listened to, I have tried logging out and in again and they are still not there. Any ideas? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

music stops playing after song ends

Whenever im listenting to music using data, the music will stop ubruptly as soon as the song ends. it wil start playing again when when I skip the track, this happens on both radio and playlist feature. I should clarify the song does not stop while i...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever im listenting to music using data, the music will stop ubruptly as soon as the song ends. it wil start playing again when when I skip the track, this happens on both radio and playlist featu...
  • Psychophrenes
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music stops
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Bluetooth and Lock Screen media controls not working

So recently I have been having the issue where bluetooth devices are unable to control the music. i.e Skip/repeat/pause/play... My device and version are as follows:Device: Samsung S8+ (SM-G955W)Spotify Version: 8.4.38.621 armV7I found a few fixes bu...

• Casual Listener
  • So recently I have been having the issue where bluetooth devices are unable to control the music. i.e Skip/repeat/pause/play...    My device and version are as follows: Device: Samsung ...
  • lenzy1
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes

Bluetooth play/pause button not working with latest update

V8.4.4.810Samsung Note 4Android 6.0.1I listen to music over my car's Bluetooth and my car has a single play/pause button. That button is expected to pause the music if it's playing and play the music if it's currently paused. In my other apps this is...

• V8.4.4.810 Samsung Note 4 Android 6.0.1 I listen to music over my car's Bluetooth and my car has a single play/pause button. That button is expected to pause the music if it's playing and play t...
  • lenzy1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bluetooth headset play/pause buttons doesn't work

I have a new Jaybird Wireless bluetooth headset paired with an Android Nexus 6 phone. When using the remote control on the headset only vol up/down works. Play/pause does not work! Really annoying. Most of other media apps I got doesn't have this pro...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new Jaybird Wireless bluetooth headset paired with an Android Nexus 6 phone. When using the remote control on the headset only vol up/down works. Play/pause does not work! Really annoyi...
  • lenzy1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

Downloaded music

I had issue with my Spotify I have it now solved but for the ten time I lost all my music I downloaded I'm a premium subscriber for a long time. Can anyone help as to why I keep losing my downloaded music cost me an arm and a leg every time in data I...

• Casual Listener
  •  I had issue with my Spotify I have it now solved but for the ten time I lost all my music I downloaded I'm a premium subscriber for a long time. Can anyone help as to why I keep losing my downl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes