Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio randomly stops when using Bluetooth

Hi, I am using the latest version of the Spotify app with a Moto Z2 Force running Android O. I previously used Google play music which worked fine but a friend told me to start using Spotify so I did. It began working fine but then I noticed an issue...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am using the latest version of the Spotify app with a Moto Z2 Force running Android O.   I previously used Google play music which worked fine but a friend told me to start using Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

One track repeat button missing on android

I just can't find the one track repeat button on my android phone 

• Casual Listener
  • I just can't find the one track repeat button on my android phone 
  • andreirusenescu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in South Africa

Hi , ive always used my friends spotify account since spotify wasnt in south africa yet but when u heard today that it is i went and made my own account and for some reason everything changed. Usualy on my phone with his account (it was a UK account ...

• Hi , ive always used my friends spotify account since spotify wasnt in south africa yet but when u heard today that it is i went and made my own account and for some reason everything changed. Usualy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify problem

Hello,I have a quite strange problem.Can anyone tell me why my spotify looks unusual as in the attachament and if I can change to the normal look?

• Hello,I have a quite strange problem.Can anyone tell me why my spotify looks unusual as in the attachament and if I can change to the normal look?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in with premium acc

Hi guys, I cant log in. I changed my password but the problem wasn't solved. I also tried with facebook i saw error. I am connect with facebook spotify also. HELP PLEASE!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,    I cant log in. I changed my password but the problem wasn't solved. I also tried with facebook i saw error. I am connect with facebook spotify also.    HELP PLEASE!
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone else using my account money is being taking out of my checking account numerous times 4 pymt

Someone else is using my account and money is being taking out of my Checking Account numerous times on monthly basis.

• Someone else is using my account and money is being taking out of my Checking Account numerous times on monthly basis.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find spotify in play store

Hi, I am in Romania and I have an OnePlus 5T. Yesterday Spotify became officialy available in Romania. I can't find it on the play store, and when I try to install it from the link, it says that it is incomplatible. What can I do??

• Hi, I am in Romania and I have an OnePlus 5T. Yesterday Spotify became officialy available in Romania. I can't find it on the play store, and when I try to install it from the link, it says that it i...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android sound quality

hi, I wasn't using Spotify for a while, now I have premium. I am mostly listening music on my Android phone. since I wasn't using it, equalizer settings has changed. its using my phone's equalizer. sound is so bass and weak. and i am using it offline...

• hi,   I wasn't using Spotify for a while, now I have premium. I am mostly listening music on my Android phone.   since I wasn't using it, equalizer settings has changed. its using my ph...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto Album Art

I'm using a Spotify on a Nexus 5X Android phone. When using Spotify with Android Auto in my 2016 Honda Civic, I noticed that the album art displays on the main touch screen when playing music but not on the music information screen on the dashboard (...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using a Spotify on a Nexus 5X Android phone. When using Spotify with Android Auto in my 2016 Honda Civic, I noticed that the album art displays on the main touch screen when playing music but not...
  • dannyhefc69
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

The song skips a couple seconds when I close or open the phone screen

Whenever I open or close the phone screen the song or ad skips a couple seconds. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it still does this. It's been happening for a couple months.

• Whenever I open or close the phone screen the song or ad skips a couple seconds. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it still does this. It's been happening for a couple months.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Cast Yamaha and spotify connect

I've seen previous posts about this problem but never any clear answers.Yesterday everything worked fine but today my spotify won't connect to any of my two Yamaha speakers (yas-306 and Wx-010) using Spotify connect.They both show up, but after 10 se...

• Regular
  • I've seen previous posts about this problem but never any clear answers. Yesterday everything worked fine but today my spotify won't connect to any of my two Yamaha speakers (yas-306 and Wx-010) usi...
  • schoene
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    musiccast
    wx-010
    Yamaha
    yas-306
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong song info in my cars infotainment

Since a few updates ago my infotainment system in my car, a WV Tiguan 2015 mod. is constantly showing the previous song info in the car display. It starts with the correct song info, but when the next song starts, it still shows the previous song inf...

• Regular
  • Since a few updates ago my infotainment system in my car, a WV Tiguan 2015 mod. is constantly showing the previous song info in the car display. It starts with the correct song info, but when the nex...
  • j-furenius
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Login Screen flickering with colors

This is on Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 cricket phone. My eyes hurt and this color flickering makes me want to vomit. Please help. Is there any way to fix this? Seizure Warning:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5nJFEIifeY&feature=youtu.be

• Casual Listener
  • This is on Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 cricket phone.   My eyes hurt and this color flickering makes me want to vomit. Please help.   Is there any way to fix this?   Seizure Warning: h...
  • romeotomescu
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app doesnt work or respond after log in

HeyI have galaxy note 8.Downloaded Spotify, the log in screen is fine, but just after logging in it gets stuck. Shows nothing. After a while the system the app is not responding. Tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times. Wiped data. Logged in wit...

• Visitor
  • Hey I have galaxy note 8. Downloaded Spotify, the log in screen is fine, but just after logging in it gets stuck. Shows nothing. After a while the system the app is not responding. Tried to uninsta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads get stuck on screen

Relatively often, the upgrade to premium ads blow up in my face but then can't be closed, rendering the app useless. A restart fixes it. Here's a video.

• Casual Listener
  • Relatively often, the upgrade to premium ads blow up in my face but then can't be closed, rendering the app useless. A restart fixes it. Here's a video.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Eliminar descarga automatica

Como hago para que cuando apenas tengo algo de memoria se me empiecen a descargar las canciones? Quiero cancelar la descarga automatica. Se puede? Sino me quedo sin memoria siempre

• Como hago para que cuando apenas tengo algo de memoria se me empiecen a descargar las canciones? Quiero cancelar la descarga automatica. Se puede? Sino me quedo sin memoria siempre
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify auto opens and starts playing when connected to bluetooth. Plz fix

How can i stop spotify from autostarting when it connects to bluetooth.However, even when I have closed it out and restarted my phone, Spotify automatically becomes the first thing playing even if I have previously been using a different program. It'...

• How can i stop spotify from autostarting when it connects to bluetooth. However, even when I have closed it out and restarted my phone, Spotify automatically becomes the first thing playing even if ...
  • Micronology
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • autoopen
    autoplay
    bluetooth
    no settings
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes