Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer playlist to SD card

I have a premium Spotify acciunt. I have an LGK8 Android 6.0 Software Version AS37512a SCR Version AS37512a_Cspire Mobil Network eHRPOPLEASE HELP!!! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium Spotify acciunt. I have an LGK8 Android 6.0 Software Version AS37512a SCR Version AS37512a_Cspire Mobil Network eHRPO PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kendiliğinden kapanıyor

Merhaba. Premium aile üyeliğim var ama spotify kendiliğinden kapanıyor. En fazla 15-20 dk en az 1 dk sürüyor bu aralik. Uygulamayı kullanamıyorum. Hiçbir uyarı vs vermiyor ve yok oluyor birden.

• Merhaba. Premium aile üyeliğim var ama spotify kendiliğinden kapanıyor. En fazla 15-20 dk en az 1 dk sürüyor bu aralik. Uygulamayı kullanamıyorum. Hiçbir uyarı vs vermiyor ve yok oluyor birden.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete a playlist

I cant find the option to delete a playlist on the newest version.Is that even possible to delete a playlist on android??

• Casual Listener
  • I cant find the option to delete a playlist on the newest version. Is that even possible to delete a playlist on android??
  • Assholes5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4-846 keeps connecting to my Spotify and changing the songs!

I don't even own a PS4. How can disconnect devices? It won't let me. Also, is the only way to avoid this, to go completely offline, bluetooth turned off and wifi off? Thanks!

• Regular
  • I don't even own a PS4. How can disconnect devices? It won't let me. Also, is the only way to avoid this, to go completely offline, bluetooth turned off and wifi off?    Thanks!
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly changes device when playing

While playing a song, it seems to randomly go from my computer to me music player, without any interaction.

• Casual Listener
  • While playing a song, it seems to randomly go from my computer to me music player, without any interaction.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Equalizer lag

Hello. I was using the equalizer for a sound improvement and while I chose the bass version it had always this little half a second lag in the beginning of the song when the equalizer wasn't on and then it boomed up. Annoying little feature that come...

• Hello. I was using the equalizer for a sound improvement and while I chose the bass version it had always this little half a second lag in the beginning of the song when the equalizer wasn't on and t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App deletes downloads everytime SD unmounts

My Android device (Moto G3) randomly unmounts the SD card - which I can live with since I just have to re-mount it.The problem is that Spotify gets all crazy: it auto-selects internal storage as download location and doesn't change back even when the...

• Casual Listener
  • My Android device (Moto G3) randomly unmounts the SD card - which I can live with since I just have to re-mount it. The problem is that Spotify gets all crazy: it auto-selects internal storage as ...
  • danoliveira
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloading the app

Hi! How do I download the app? I'm Swedish and have a Swedish premium account but I'm currently in Thailand. Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi! How do I download the app? I'm Swedish and have a Swedish premium account but I'm currently in Thailand. Thanks!
  • Johan1978
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Old Playlists lost. Playlists of other user shown. New made playlists deleted again.

Hey Guys,I hope someone can help. Expecially from spotify staff.First, Im using Spotify for almost 2 years and im pretty happy. It does not load sometimes and seems not to have any internet connection, but I am pretty sure you guys working on it.But ...

• Regular
  • Hey Guys, I hope someone can help. Expecially from spotify staff. First, Im using Spotify for almost 2 years and im pretty happy. It does not load sometimes and seems not to have a...
  • Qoes
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rewind function is disable

Hi,I cannot use rewind fuction, I mean if i want to shift song in the midle or by few sec/min, it does not work. It is new feature or bug ? Thank you Ondřej

• Hi, I cannot use rewind fuction, I mean if i want to shift song in the midle or by few sec/min, it does not work. It is new feature 😕 or bug 🙂 ? Thank you Ondřej
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hearing loss

I have spotify premium and hearing aids and a bluetooth device that streams my playlists directly from my android Galaxy phone into my hearing aids - wonderful - thought I would never hear music again. Trouble is I can't figure out how to do this and...

• I have spotify premium and hearing aids and a bluetooth device that streams my playlists directly from my android Galaxy phone into my hearing aids - wonderful - thought I would never hear music agai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't play my downloaded local musuc

I added local music over my desktop computer and downloaded it over my handy (Spotify beeing open on both systems). Everything fine. But now, when I try to play it (On my phone) it just skips the song, no error message, not grayed-out. Tried re-addin...

• I added local music over my desktop computer and downloaded it over my handy (Spotify beeing open on both systems). Everything fine. But now, when I try to play it (On my phone) it just skips the son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 min without ads does not work

Sometimes I have this information, that I need to watch a short ad, so I can listen 30 minutes without ads. Ad it worked fine, until this week, when the H&M ad was replaced with not working ghost in the shell ad. The film does not start. After short ...

• Sometimes I have this information, that I need to watch a short ad, so I can listen 30 minutes without ads. Ad it worked fine, until this week, when the H&M ad was replaced with not working ghost...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Push notifications not working (also email ones partially)

I have no idea what's wrong, I have all push notifications enabled and for the past half a year I haven't received a single one.Email notifications seem to not be working for me as well... I occasionally receive update news but not playlist updates a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have no idea what's wrong, I have all push notifications enabled and for the past half a year I haven't received a single one. Email notifications seem to not be working for me as well... I occa...
  • D1vide
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing Local Files From my PC to my Phone

HeySo I've been having a problem syncing local files from my windows 7 laptop to my phone. The file will happily play on my PC but for some reason though the song file appears on my phone, it doesnt play the file.Is there anyway to fix this? and if s...

• Hey So I've been having a problem syncing local files from my windows 7 laptop to my phone. The file will happily play on my PC but for some reason though the song file appears on my phone, it doesn...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone like the new menus?

The new menus that you see when clicking the three little dots to go to the album page, go to artist page, add to playlist etc are way worse than they were before. Before it was a nice little compact box where you could see everything, now you have t...

• Casual Listener
  • The new menus that you see when clicking the three little dots to go to the album page, go to artist page, add to playlist etc are way worse than they were before. Before it was a nice little compact...
  • fckoffdsaadsda
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Certain songs do not contain album art and do not go to the next song when finished

Certain songs do not show album art (only a grey box with a disc in the middle) and once they are done playing do not advance to the next song. The only way I have found to fix this is by completely reinstalling the application. The problem is that e...

• Certain songs do not show album art (only a grey box with a disc in the middle) and once they are done playing do not advance to the next song.  The only way I have found to fix this is by compl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song menu not work

Hi to everyone! Im a premium member and i have a problem with my song menu.When i try to save or add a song into a playlist the menu go away and not work and the screen return to the album cover. Anyone can help me! Thanks for the reading! Rockon!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to everyone! Im a premium member and i have a problem with my song menu.When i try to save or add a song into a playlist the menu go away and not work and the screen return to the album cover. Any...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes