Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm having problems logging in

I broke my old phone and i dont know my log in details. I have tried resetting my password but every time i type in my email account, it says that im logged in on facebook and that i need to change password. I also tried typing in just my username an...

• I broke my old phone and i dont know my log in details. I have tried resetting my password but every time i type in my email account, it says that im logged in on facebook and that i need to change p...
  • coalminecanary
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't reproduce the music of daft punk

My spotify app don't reproduce the music of daft punk, im trying to reproduce any dis from daft punk and didn't start, I have a premium account and I used to listen daft punk normally

• My spotify app don't reproduce the music of daft punk, im trying to reproduce any dis from daft punk and didn't start, I have a premium account and I used to listen daft punk normally 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Daft punk don't play
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Vizio smart TV

I haveva smart TV and everyime i want to connect my I-phone to "other devices" my vizio TV doesnt show up. I want it to because ivwould like to chose songs, albums and other options that only appear on my phone/laptop. All that shows on the TV verson...

• I haveva smart TV and everyime i want to connect my I-phone to "other devices" my vizio TV doesnt show up. I want it to because ivwould like to chose songs, albums and other options that only appear ...
  • Bfunken
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Vizio tv or any smart tv
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Not playing full playlist

I've noticed since I listen to music overnight that the app hasn't been playing my entire playlist. If I use shuffle it seems to only take a certain number of songs, shuffle them once and then if repeat isn't on it stops playing after however many so...

• I've noticed since I listen to music overnight that the app hasn't been playing my entire playlist. If I use shuffle it seems to only take a certain number of songs, shuffle them once and then if rep...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

LOCAL FILE PLAYBACK

First of all, i love spotify and been with you for a long time, but my patience is running low these days, its been years in the asking and still no update that makea away with the god awful way ofgetting to play local files on the mobile app (androi...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all, i love spotify and been with you for a long time, but  my patience is running low these days, its been years in the asking and still no update that makea away with the god awful wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

app not starting after update

hi guysafter my last last update yesterday, spotify doesnt start anymore.I uninstalled the app, turned my phone of and tried to reinstall the app.but my phone didnt start up again.i had to do a factory reset to get it started again.after that i insta...

• hi guys after my last last update yesterday, spotify doesnt start anymore. I uninstalled the app, turned my phone of and tried to reinstall the app. but my phone didnt start up again. i had to do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Order of playlists in "Add to Playlist" screen

HiI have a playlist that I frequently add songs to 1. Tap the 3 vertical dots (opposite the '+')2. A menu pops up from below, tap "Add to playlist"3. Another menu pops up which lists all my playlists annoyingly at this point, the playlist that I freq...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a playlist that I frequently add songs to   1. Tap the 3 vertical dots (opposite the '+') 2. A menu pops up from below, tap "Add to playlist" 3. Another menu pops up which lists a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I Don't Get 30 Minutes Of Ad Free Music

Using Android Lolipop, and I usually get 15-25 minutes of no ads. One time I got only 11~ minutes before a video ad popped up.

• Casual Listener
  • Using Android Lolipop, and I usually get 15-25 minutes of no ads. One time I got only 11~ minutes before a video ad popped up.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removing sd card with Spotify songs on it

Hi! So i've got a little problem with my Spotify app. Today I had to remove my sd card in order to insert a second SIM card (yea, there's only one slot for both in my phone :)). When I put again my sd card, the app doesn't show downloaded songs and d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! So i've got a little problem with my Spotify app. Today I had to remove my sd card in order to insert a second SIM card (yea, there's only one slot for both in my phone :)). When I put again my s...
  • Traveller5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect and Chromecast Audio Problem

Hey guys,I have the Philips Soundbar htl5160b which have a spotify connect and also chromecast Audio included. In another room is a Single chromecast Audio operating. When i try to Stream to the chromecast Audio Group the soundbar Keeps quiet. It see...

• Hey guys, I have the Philips Soundbar htl5160b which have a spotify connect and also chromecast Audio included. In another room is a Single chromecast Audio operating. When i try to Stream to the ch...
  • Spotyman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix the issue of taking music we downloaded back on!

When I first payed for the premium account, it had my favorite artists agust d and rap monster. Now after an update, both of the artist songs are off spotify! If im paying 10 dollars a month for music, then the music I download should not get taken o...

• When I first payed for the premium account, it had my favorite artists agust d and rap monster. Now after an update, both of the artist songs are off spotify! If im paying 10 dollars a month for musi...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Put downloaded music back on!
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost playlists on new phone

Got a new phone and my playlists are gone. How can I recover them on my new device?

• Got a new phone and my playlists are gone. How can I recover them on my new device?   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Art / Bluetooh / BMW 4 series

Hello there, The metadata of songs I play via Bluetooth transmits without a problem, however, I won't able to see the album art on the screen.. What can be the problem?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   The metadata of songs I play via Bluetooth transmits without a problem, however, I won't able to see the album art on the screen.. What can be the problem? Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging Into Other Apps

Hi there,I'm having an issue on my samsung s7. With apps such as headspace, I, being a student have multiple spotify accounts (gotta get them free trials) but have finally taken the plungeand got a student spotify membership.However when trying to si...

• Hi there, I'm having an issue on my samsung s7. With apps such as headspace, I, being a student have multiple spotify accounts (gotta get them free trials) but have finally taken the plungeand got a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant make a payment because an error message says that my MasterCard "is having a bad day.."

I want to get Premium 30 days trial and Im adding my card details, but then I continue to receive this message.. there are no problems with my debit card, I checked. I really want to be a Spotify client. Please help me.

• I want to get Premium 30 days trial and Im adding my card details, but then I continue to receive this message.. there are no problems with my debit card, I checked. I really want to be a Spotify cli...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums disappearing

A few weeks ago the Alt-J album Relaxer stoped playing on my Andriod app. I tried to play it on my desktop and it said the songs weren't available and that I can import them. This week the new Grizzly Bear album won't play anymore on the app or deskt...

• A few weeks ago the Alt-J album Relaxer stoped playing on my Andriod app.  I tried to play it on my desktop and it said the songs weren't available and that I can import them.  This week th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All songs are getting deleted except ones in playlists

Hi, I'm having this problem for a while now. Some times when I open the Spotify app (on my Galaxy S7), all the downloaded songs except for the Downloaded playlists are not on my phone any more, and when I go to the Artist, Albuns or Songs tab all the...

• Hi, I'm having this problem for a while now. Some times when I open the Spotify app (on my Galaxy S7), all the downloaded songs except for the Downloaded playlists are not on my phone any more, and w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

American Airlines ()(18O0)(274-9543) customer service phone number

American Airlines ()(18O0)(274-9543) customer service phone number American Airlines customer service number American Airlines contact customer service American Airlines customer service numbers American Airlines Tollfree number American Airlines Tol...

• Regular
  • American Airlines ()(18O0)(274-9543) customer service phone number American Airlines customer service number American Airlines contact customer service American Airlines customer servi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • airlines
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode and login troubles

Hi.Since 3 weeks ago, i am sufering troubles when i stay for 2 o 3 days in offline mode. Sometimes (after 2 o 3 days offline), when i open the app, it show me the login pop-up, whem i try login, with my user and my password, show me a messalike like ...

• Regular
  • Hi. Since 3 weeks ago, i am sufering troubles when i stay for 2 o 3 days in offline mode. Sometimes (after 2 o 3 days offline), when i open the app, it show me the login pop-up, whem i try login, wi...
  • LeonelR1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline mode
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New interface

Yesterday I received an update for the android app which enhanched the interface. It crashed and I was forced to reinstall the app but now I havr the old interface again. Can I get the new one back?

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I received an update for the android app which enhanched the interface. It crashed and I was forced to reinstall the app but now I havr the old interface again. Can I get the new one back?&...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes