Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync local files to android anymore?

When I download local files to the desktop app they still play, but when I try to download them onto the android app I can't play them. Is there anyway to solve this issue? I heard of some announcement that Spotify no longer supports the syncing of l...

• Casual Listener
  • When I download local files to the desktop app they still play, but when I try to download them onto the android app I can't play them. Is there anyway to solve this issue? I heard of some announceme...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play downloaded content while offline

I went on a roadtrip and new I would be out of coverage areas for vast portions of the trip. So I downloaded a bunch of music so that it would be available when I was out of coverage area. Only trouble is that the app couldn't verify my sign-in when ...

• Casual Listener
  • I went on a roadtrip and new I would be out of coverage areas for vast portions of the trip.  So I downloaded a bunch of music so that it would be available when I was out of coverage area.&nbsp...
  • eric4merica
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify interface missing some menus

For some reason my Spotify app is missing some of the bottom menus. On my Samsung Galaxy s3 it only has a playlists, home, and search tab. However, on other devices I've seen it also has a radio and library tab and the playlist tab is named browse in...

• Music Fan
  • For some reason my Spotify app is missing some of the bottom menus. On my Samsung Galaxy s3 it only has a playlists, home, and search tab. However, on other devices I've seen it also has a radio and ...
  • EJP619
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Car mutes when pausing tracks

Hello all I have Spotify Premium on my Android device, and I am driving on Seat Ibiza 2016 model.My phone connected to the car integrated audio system using Bluetooth. Every time when i'm pausing the track being played, to hear something else (e.g. W...

• Visitor
  • Hello all   I have Spotify Premium on my Android device, and I am driving on Seat Ibiza 2016 model. My phone connected to the car integrated audio system using Bluetooth.   Every time ...
  • Gmwhiteh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Streaming and Ford Sync

Every time I play Spotify music through the bluetooth connection in my Ford it stutters and cuts out, the audio speed up and slows down randomly. It is impossible to listen to, yet if I play music I downloaded to the phone directly it plays fine. It ...

• Every time I play Spotify music through the bluetooth connection in my Ford it stutters and cuts out, the audio speed up and slows down randomly. It is impossible to listen to, yet if I play music I ...
  • andbu1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

How to edit the order of a playlist instead of the queue?

It looks like there is no such option on my android, but it used to work on my iOS? This function is disabled? Please help! I'm premium user!

• Casual Listener
  • It looks like there is no such option on my android, but it used to work on my iOS?  This function is disabled?  Please help!  I'm premium user!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Airlines American~(8OO)~274~9543~Airlines Phone number=AA

Airlines American~(8OO)~274~9543~Airlines Phone number=AA Reservations phone number. Cheap Flights Tickets booking American Customer Service Phone Number so they can dial at American Airlines Customer Department Phone Number for getting connected the...

• Casual Listener
  • Airlines American~(8OO)~274~9543~Airlines Phone number=AA Reservations phone number. Cheap Flights Tickets booking American Customer Service Phone Number so they can dial at American Airlin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • airlines
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Call#Dial American (8OO)~274~9543 Airlines Phone Number

Call#Dial American (8OO)~274~9543 Airlines Phone Number American Airlines Flights. And Get Discounted rates American Airlines Helpline Phone Number, American Airlines Customer Care Number, American Airlines Flight Status American airlines helpline nu...

• Casual Listener
  • Call#Dial American (8OO)~274~9543 Airlines Phone Number American Airlines Flights. And Get Discounted rates American Airlines Helpline Phone Number, American Airlines Customer Care Number, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't start playing

Since the update from 1-2 months ago Spotify App on my Android Device sometimes won't start playing music (resume).Whole scenario looks like this: 1) I'm listening to music2) I use pause button3) I dismiss the notification of Spotify4) After 8 hours ...

• Since the update from 1-2 months ago Spotify App on my Android Device sometimes won't start playing music (resume). Whole scenario looks like this:   1) I'm listening to music 2) I use pause...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify from microSD is slow

Hey there, I've just bought a 32gb microSD from Lexar and put it into my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo).Now I've put my offline playlists and the app itself on the card, that worked fine.But now, Spotify is very slow, sometimes it takes about 10 s...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey there,   I've just bought a 32gb microSD from Lexar and put it into my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo). Now I've put my offline playlists and the app itself on the card, that worked fin...
  • Gazeranco
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to music

I'm having an issue where I can't listen to anything. I've got a free account and I hit shuffle play on any playlist (be it a Spotify one or user made) and then a "this is a premium feature" pops up. When did playing music become premium? I've delete...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having an issue where I can't listen to anything. I've got a free account and I hit shuffle play on any playlist (be it a Spotify one or user made) and then a "this is a premium feature" pops up....
  • Stormiest
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Frozen artwork & button

Every time I play a song on spotify the album cover stays the same and the pause, rewind, and foward button stays frozen so to play a new song I have to close the app and open it back up.... P.S. I am on the newest update

• Every time I play a song on spotify the album cover stays the same and the pause, rewind, and foward button stays frozen so to play a new song I have to close the app and open it back up....   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unwanted songs appearing on my personal playlists

Hallo Spotify CommunityI have a problem of unwanted songs being played on my personal playlists even in offline mode with no option to like, dislike or remove suggested songs permantly from my playlist. I have even unfollowed the artist of those part...

• Music Fan
  • Hallo Spotify Community I have a problem of unwanted songs being played on my personal playlists even in offline mode with no option to like, dislike or remove suggested songs permantly from my play...
  • blackspark00
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth crackling /Normalize Volume option

I've been trying to use my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android 7.0) to work with my Sony WH-1000XM2 headphones over bluetooth.. Connection to my device is fine, as is playback via any other app, but Spotify playback results in extreme crackling/static on all...

• I've been trying to use my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android 7.0) to work with my Sony WH-1000XM2 headphones over bluetooth.. Connection to my device is fine, as is playback via any other app, but Spotify ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify wont go online

Force stop ✔Reboot ✔Clear cache ✔Re-install (i cant... i downloaded 10 gb) I'm trying with Wi-Fi and/or LTE, i cant login.

• Casual Listener
  • Force stop ✔ Reboot ✔ Clear cache ✔ Re-install (i cant... i downloaded 10 gb)   I'm trying with Wi-Fi and/or LTE, i cant login. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

where has the queue view gone in android?

The button to list what's in the play queue seems to have disappeared from the top right corner of the playing screen in both the android and ios app. Has it been hidden in any other screen or menu, or has it been removed altogether? If it's been rem...

• Regular
  • The button to list what's in the play queue seems to have disappeared from the top right corner of the playing screen in both the android and ios app. Has it been hidden in any other screen or menu, ...
  • pacco65
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Music won't play after the opening ad for 30 minutes of ad free music

At first the music would simply stop playing after a number of songs. The spotify bar would still be open at the top of my screen as of that last song is still playing but I can't pause or skip, etc. It's just stops there and doesn't go away or conti...

• At first the music would simply stop playing after a number of songs. The spotify bar would still be open at the top of my screen as of that last song is still playing but I can't pause or skip, etc....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

some musics that i could listen to on free spotify now aren't available on premium spotify

when i used spotify on free mode, i could listen to Hyuna's A+ EP, but when i started using spotify on family plan, it turned unavailable. what happened?

• when i used spotify on free mode, i could listen to Hyuna's A+ EP, but when i started using spotify on family plan, it turned unavailable. what happened?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My music stops after a few tracks saying I have no conenction

when I play any album/artist/playlist/anything, after about 2 or 3 tracks the music will stop and won't continue playing until I open Spotify again.. when I open the app screen at the bottom (just above the currently playing bar) it says 'No Internet...

• Regular
  • when I play any album/artist/playlist/anything, after about 2 or 3 tracks the music will stop and won't continue playing until I open Spotify again.. when I open the app screen at the bottom (just ab...
  • Ben2906
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Desbloquear Zenfon3 pelo spotify

Quando o meu spotify Ta tocando se eu bloquear ele é acessar a playlist pela notificação do App na tela bloqueada (clicar na imagem do artista) ele desbloqueia todo meu celular. Como resolvo?

• Quando o meu spotify Ta tocando se eu bloquear ele é acessar a playlist pela notificação do App na tela bloqueada (clicar na imagem do artista) ele desbloqueia todo meu celular. Como resolvo?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes