Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiet Max Volume - Oxygen 7.1.1 (OnePlus 5T)

I recently purchased the OnePlus 5T running Android Oxygen and the max volume when playing songs through Spotify is significantly quieter than when using the native music player or any other audio application. I have no EQ enabled, and it is quite cl...

• I recently purchased the OnePlus 5T running Android Oxygen and the max volume when playing songs through Spotify is significantly quieter than when using the native music player or any other audio ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share button not working

When I touch the share button (after the '+' symbol) to share a song, it freezes for 5 seconds and then restarts the song. I'm using a Nexus 6P with the latest updates

• When I touch the share button (after the '+' symbol) to share a song, it freezes for 5 seconds and then restarts the song. I'm using a Nexus 6P with the latest updates
  • MattDoblebass
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Custom character, can't log in on Samsung Gear S3

Hello.I'm experiencing a rather stupid and really annoying "bug" at the moment.I can't log into Spotify on my Gear S3 because of my weird character ô in my name. I can't log in with my email either. I would like some help on how I should go about thi...

• Hello. I'm experiencing a rather stupid and really annoying "bug" at the moment. I can't log into Spotify on my Gear S3 because of my weird character ô in my name. I can't log in with my email eith...
  • croethig
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • android wear
    S3
    Samsung
    smartwatch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cómo puedo agregar música local en Android?

Tengo música descargada música en mi sd de mi Android y quiero saber cómo puedo reproducir está música desde Spotify

• Tengo música descargada música en mi sd de mi Android y quiero saber cómo puedo reproducir está música desde Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone

I got a new phone and downloaded spotify, it says that I don't have a premium account (which is not true I was charged for it this week) and everything is gone like a made a new account. I've logged in and out plenty of times and nothing is changing ...

• I got a new phone and downloaded spotify, it says that I don't have a premium account  (which is not true I was charged for it this week) and everything is gone like a made a new account. I've l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A

No puedo descargar me sigue diciendo que me suscriba a premium y ya lo hice y no me deja cambiar de cancion ni para atras ni para delante ayudaaaa

• Casual Listener
  • No puedo descargar me sigue diciendo que me suscriba a premium y ya lo hice y no me deja cambiar de cancion ni para atras ni para delante ayudaaaa   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting over

I have wrote other post and no one seems to care. I am on the family plan and have been a paying customers for almost a year. I lost 1200 songs the other day and I had to start all over even erased the app as well. I went to use Wi-Fi to get my music...

• Regular
  • I have wrote other post and no one seems to care.  I am on the family plan and have been a paying customers for almost a year.  I lost 1200 songs the other day and I had to start all over e...
  • angel82
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download to SD-card

Heya folks! I am currently using an Android phone (Huawei Honor 8 Lite, don't know if that info is important or not...) and my problem is that the Spotify app doesn't recognize my Sd-Card and therefore will not display the option to chose where to st...

• Heya folks!   I am currently using an Android phone (Huawei Honor 8 Lite, don't know if that info is important or not...) and my problem is that the Spotify app doesn't recognize my Sd-Card an...
  • MountainSufi
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

local files won't play on desktop or android

SO I downloaded music from spinrilla and it appears in my download files. After that it appaers in my local files on spotify and for some reason I am unable to play the music. on my phone the songs aer greyed out.

• SO I downloaded music from spinrilla and it appears in my download files. After that it appaers in my local files on spotify and for some reason I am unable to play the music. on my phone the songs a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs folder deleted

From one moment to the next the entire "songs" folder was empty. I didn't delete anything on purpose. Anyway I can restore that? Can only find how to restore playlists.

• From one moment to the next the entire "songs" folder was empty. I didn't delete anything on purpose. Anyway I can restore that? Can only find  how to restore playlists.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding local music on android device

How does this work? I read through the information on help page (https://support.spotify.com/ee/learn-more/guides/#!/article/Listen-to-local-files/?in=search). It tells me to tal on local files in step 6. But i do not have this option. Does this real...

• Regular
  • How does this work?   I read through the information on help page (https://support.spotify.com/ee/learn-more/guides/#!/article/Listen-to-local-files/?in=search). It tells me to tal on local fi...
  • pnadin10
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

When I try to share a track, Android app stops playing and share fails

I'm on Spotify version 8.4.22.857 armV7 on a Pixel 2016 running Android 8.0.0 (security patch 5 October 2017). I'm not having the issue on my Nexus 7 tablet on the same version. So it seems device specific.Whichever way I try to share a track, when I...

• Regular
  • I'm on Spotify version 8.4.22.857 armV7 on a Pixel 2016 running Android 8.0.0 (security patch 5 October 2017). I'm not having the issue on my Nexus 7 tablet on the same version. So it seems devi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to share songs

I'm on Android 8.0 and every time I hit the share button Spotify restarts itself. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have also tried restarting my phone. Please help

• I'm on Android 8.0 and every time I hit the share button Spotify restarts itself. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have also tried restarting my phone. Please help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial American (8OO) 274-9543) Airlines Reservation Phone Number

Dial American (8OO) 274-9543) Airlines Reservation Phone Number +american for flight booking US American airlines-phone number for reservations flight booking US Dial American Airlines Reservation Phone Number! Booking a flight in American Airlines i...

• Regular
  • Dial American (8OO) 274-9543) Airlines Reservation Phone Number +american  for flight booking US American airlines-phone number for reservations flight booking US Dial American Airlines Reserva...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • airlines
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pioneer AVH-2800BT Bluetooth connection issues

This has been happening for a few weeks. I jump in the car and the phone connects via Bluetooth successfully. I know this as I can call and play music via the Bluetooth menu.If I choose to use the Spotify integration it just says connection failed pl...

• Casual Listener
  • This has been happening for a few weeks. I jump in the car and the phone connects via Bluetooth successfully. I know this as I can call and play music via the Bluetooth menu. If I choose to use th...
  • simondrappel
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Offline no meu roteador

Gente me ajuda. É que meu Spotify não fica Online no Wi-Fi de jeito nenhum. Só nos dados móveis, é o pior, é só no meu Wi-Fi. Já tentei desinstalar e instalar de novo, limpar dados, deligar conta e nada funciona. Alguém pode me ajudar?

• Gente me ajuda. É que meu Spotify não fica Online no Wi-Fi de jeito nenhum. Só nos dados móveis, é o pior, é só no meu Wi-Fi. Já tentei desinstalar e instalar de novo, limpar dados, deligar conta e n...
  • thiagorizzo
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

The last two playlists I download dont play continuosly

The last 2 playlists that I made and downloaded in my cellphone do not play continuosly. The next song starts playing and after 5 seconds stops and I need to restart play.

• The last 2 playlists that I made and downloaded in my cellphone do not play continuosly. The next song starts playing and after 5 seconds stops and I need to restart play.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Redesign the Android app to fit the Material Design Guidelines

I'm new to Spotify. It seems to me that the app on Android (7.0) is missing icons.My bottom row only has (Your Playlists, Home, Search). I think it's supposed to have Browse and Library. They show up for a split second when I fist load the app, then ...

• Regular
  • I'm new to Spotify.  It seems to me that the app on Android (7.0) is missing icons. My bottom row only has (Your Playlists, Home, Search).  I think it's supposed to have Browse and Library...
  • IndyLux
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Música en español

Hola a todos, No puedo escuchar a artistas españoles (fito, estopa, Extremoduro...). Mi cuenta es española (lo he comprobado en el perfil) y resido en España. ¿Sabéis que le puede pasar? Me ocurre tanto en el móvil como en otros dispositivos.

• Hola a todos,    No puedo escuchar a artistas españoles (fito, estopa, Extremoduro...). Mi cuenta es española (lo he comprobado en el perfil) y resido en España. ¿Sabéis que le puede pasa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Se cerró sesion y no me deja ingresar

Estaba escuchando música y cerré spotify porque tenía que irme, cuando lo abrí apareció para iniciar sesión (lo que no me pareció extraño ya había pasado antes que cerrar sesión sin razón alguna), pero al iniciar sesión me dice cargando y me aparece ...

• Casual Listener
  • Estaba escuchando música y cerré spotify porque tenía que irme, cuando lo abrí apareció para iniciar sesión (lo que no me pareció extraño ya había pasado antes que cerrar sesión sin razón alguna), pe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes