Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All my created playlist now say By Spotify

I tried to add a song to my playlist today, but once I clicked "Add to playlist" the only option was "Create New Plalist", even though I had 4-5 I had already created on the same account. I went to My Library, to playlists, but all MY created playlis...

• I tried to add a song to my playlist today, but once I clicked "Add to playlist" the only option was "Create New Plalist", even though I had 4-5 I had already created on the same account. I went to M...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with poor sound quality in the Oneplus 5

I bought recently a Oneplus 5 and I noticed that Spotify have a poor sound quality in this device, although the quality is configured in the maximum. The music has no bass and the sound seems muffled.When I play the same music on Musicmatch (connecte...

• I bought recently a Oneplus 5 and I noticed that Spotify have a poor sound quality in this device, although the quality is configured in the maximum. The music has no bass and the sound seems muffled...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple song queue bug

Whenever checking a song on the left, for adding it to the queue, if you keep scrolling until said song is not on the screen anymore, it'll uncheck it and remove the "remove or add to queue" bar at the bottom. Just letting you know!Btw Nexus 6P Oreo ...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever checking a song on the left, for adding it to the queue, if you keep scrolling until said song is not on the screen anymore, it'll uncheck it and remove the "remove or add to queue" bar at t...
  • 7r4v1s
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Volume fades in and out during play back on Samsung 7 edge

I have a Samsung edge 7 and Spotify fades when playing downloaded songs. Any assistance is much appreciated

• I have a Samsung edge 7 and Spotify fades when playing downloaded songs.  Any assistance  is much appreciated    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics doesn't work!

Hello everyone.I Want to share to all of you my issue, trying to resolve it since i really like the Behind the Lyrics feature.I noticed that on my Samsung Galaxy S8, updated to the latest version of Android 7.0 and on my LG G3 with, even his final An...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I Want to share to all of you my issue, trying to resolve it since i really like the Behind the Lyrics feature. I noticed that on my Samsung Galaxy S8, updated to the latest version...
  • andrea94
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "ISSUE"
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify log out when handy was started new

My spotify logs me out when my handy was restartet and i cant log in i need to reinstall it, and then i need to download all my playlists again i use a sony xz Premium and when there is no chance to get the problem away i need to leave spotify cause ...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify logs me out when my handy was restartet and i cant log in i need to reinstall it, and then i need to download all my playlists again i use a sony xz Premium and when there is no chance to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have problems with my account

Hi, I signed up for the family plan but I can not pick songs.

• Hi, I signed up for the family plan but I can not pick songs.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removing Recommended Songs for my playlist?

I am a Free user and it's driving me nuts that I listen to some songs in any playlist I got and, all of a sudden, it changes to Recommended Songs for that playlist.**bleep**, I don't want that. I wanna listen to my actual playlist. Is there a way to ...

• I am a Free user and it's driving me nuts that I listen to some songs in any playlist I got and, all of a sudden, it changes to Recommended Songs for that playlist. **bleep**, I don't want that. I w...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Trouble with downloaded song in Android 7.0

Hello, i'm from to Argentina, if someone speaks spanish and would answer this post in spanish, i will be grateful. When i download the songs and i close de app, many songs are deleted and i need to download again. Anybody knows how can i solve this p...

• Hello, i'm from to Argentina, if someone speaks spanish and would answer this post in spanish, i will be grateful. When i download the songs and i close de app, many songs are deleted and i need to d...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

American (8O00)274(9543) Airlines Phone Number Dial American Flights

American (8O00)274(9543) Airlines Phone Number Dial American Flights for flight booking US American (8O00)274(9543) Airlines Phone Number for reservations flight booking US Dial American Airlines Reservation Phone Number! Booking a flight in American...

• Casual Listener
  • American (8O00)274(9543) Airlines Phone Number Dial American Flights  for flight booking US American (8O00)274(9543) Airlines Phone Number for reservations flight booking US Dial American Airli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • american Airlines
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have Spotify Premium but it won't let me download playlist

Hello. I have Premium (Just got it) but I can't download on my phone. Can someone please help me? This is literally THE reason why I chose to opt for Premium. Here is the order ID if this helps at all. Please help!

• Visitor
  • Hello.  I have Premium (Just got it) but I can't download on my phone.  Can someone please help me?  This is literally THE reason why I chose to opt for Premium.   Here is the...
  • ihatespotify18
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Get rid of the download switch

The download switch is visible at all times when in the library under songs. The risk is that if a user accidentally touches it, it removes your whole library of songs. Why can't the download switch be moved to the menu or someplace else where there ...

• Casual Listener
  • The download switch is visible at all times when in the library under songs. The risk is that if a user accidentally touches it, it removes your whole library of songs.   Why can't the downloa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect avatar showing in Spotify Community profile

My avatar image does not appear in my profile here in the community forum: it is replaced with a sepia coloured seal with headphones.... why is this? That's not my image.

• Regular
  • My avatar image does not appear in my profile here in the community forum: it is replaced with a sepia coloured seal with headphones.... why is this? That's not my image.     
  • chloegrice
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
    profile picture
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Keeps Skipping

Spotify keeps skipping! It started shortly after upgrading to Android Nougat.It has nothing to do with my internet connection because it also happens with offline songs on airplane mode. You may be thinking it's the new battery saving feature. Nope, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps skipping! It started shortly after upgrading to Android Nougat. It has nothing to do with my internet connection because it also happens with offline songs on airplane mode. You may be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue

Usung an adroid phone...when im trying to login using my Facebook account it shos that im currently set to offline...but when im trying to connect it will just leave on blank screen....need help on it

• Usung an adroid phone...when im trying to login using my Facebook account it shos that im currently set to offline...but when im trying to connect it will just leave on blank screen....need help on i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change the location of this option

this is not a question, but I'm tired of having this option in my "added music" option to "download" and the problem is that I accidentally give it and have my saved music downloaded again. for this you do not pay. Please change the location, thanks.

• this is not a question, but I'm tired of having this option in my "added music" option to "download" and the problem is that I accidentally give it and have my saved music downloaded again. for this ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download local files

How can I play my local files that are already on my phone in the Spotify app. It's absurd that I cannot play these in the app as well without going through a bunch of other steps.They are on my phone already why should I have to download them from m...

• Visitor
  • How can I play my local files that are already on my phone in the Spotify app. It's absurd that I cannot play these in the app as well without going through a bunch of other steps. They are on my ph...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play any Eminem songs on Android and Windows.

This is a really weird issue. For some reason, I'm unable to listen to any song by Eminem. On Windows, it says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." On Android, trying to play any Eminem song will imme...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a really weird issue. For some reason, I'm unable to listen to any song by Eminem. On Windows, it says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." O...
  • dikejbang
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Definite solution for storage issues on Marshmallow 6.0.1 [NO ROOT REQUIRED]

After finding out that spotify does not work well with adoptable storage, and it requires an external SD set up as portable in order to save downloaded songs externally. I was looking for a way i could have them both into my phone by partitioning the...

• Visitor
  • ...reating, this means i'm into 20% private (adopted) and 80% public (portable)   if you receive a "500 21 Unknown Disk" error. check for any typos at your code, check if youre using the proper divider f...
  • benjadz1
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes