Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

comment, sort of complaint re: queue

About a year ago, I had to completely change the way I listened to my podcasts because they didn't just play in order from oldest to newest anymore when I hit play on an episode - I was forced to start using the queue and spotify help seemed to delib...

• Casual Listener
  • About a year ago, I had to completely change the way I listened to my podcasts because they didn't just play in order from oldest to newest anymore when I hit play on an episode - I was forced to sta...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing folders with Apple Play car

Hello, when I try to show all folders concerning the album of my favorite bands, I'm not able to do it using Apple Play car because I can only see all songs corresponding to a specific artist but not the albums. Any suggestion or feedback pls.?thanks...

• Hello, when I try to show all folders concerning the album of my favorite bands, I'm not able to do it using Apple Play car because I can only see all songs corresponding to a specific artist but not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable auto pause on incomeing call

Hi. I have a softphone installed on a PC computer runing spotify. We would like it to keep on playing on incomeing calls,Where do I find the settings for that?

• Visitor
  • Hi.   I have a softphone installed on a PC computer runing spotify.   We would like it to keep on playing on incomeing calls, Where do I find the settings for that?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify auto logout when go to another country

This problems happened at my family's spotify. I helped him login at home, however, when he go to another country for work, after using it for 2 weeks, the spotify auto logout. As my family member do not know how to use the app to login thus it quite...

• Visitor
  • This problems happened at my family's spotify.   I helped him login at home, however, when he go to another country for work, after using it for 2 weeks, the spotify auto logout.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no skips

i do not have spotify premium but like anyone else i am able to have my 6 skips, but earlier today i used those skips and an hour later i still didnt have them its now been about 3 or 4 hours and i still have not gotten my skips. ive logged out and l...

• Visitor
  • i do not have spotify premium but like anyone else i am able to have my 6 skips, but earlier today i used those skips and an hour later i still didnt have them its now been about 3 or 4 hours and i s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Improvements for accessibility when adding songs to playlists

I am a visually impaired user of Spotify and have come across some level of inconvenience when adding songs to playlists. When using the built in VoiceOver that comes with my Apple phone (iPhone 13). The search bar is on reachable. This means that I ...

• I am a visually impaired user of Spotify and have come across some level of inconvenience when adding songs to playlists. When using the built in VoiceOver that comes with my Apple phone (iPhone 13)....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enhanced feature

I love the enhanced feature but its recommending songs that are already in my playlist. Its also re-entering songs i don't want to listen to Or removed. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I love the enhanced feature but its recommending songs that are already in my playlist. Its also re-entering songs i don't want to listen to Or removed. Is anyone else having this problem? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yall also loose the ability to like songs?

These folks at Spotify are supposedly live testing new features and I have lost the ability to like songs unless I am doing it manually by adding to my liked songs playlist talked to Edwin at Spotify and was told to bring my thought here and that the...

• Casual Listener
  • These folks at Spotify are supposedly live testing new features and I have lost the ability to like songs unless I am doing it manually by adding to my liked songs playlist   talked to Edwin a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps cutting out

Hi Everyone, I have a Spotify Premium Family account. The issue I have is that my young kids like to listen to music on their Alexa dots. But it means that if I am listening to something this cuts out if they want to listen to stuff and visa versa. T...

• Visitor
  • Hi Everyone,    I have a Spotify Premium Family account. The issue I have is that my young kids like to listen to music on their Alexa dots. But it means that if I am listening to somethi...
  • ruanpie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Something went wrong in offline mode 🥴

Hi there!Normally I listen my music in home and I don't have any problem with the app because I'm always online. But sometimes I must go to the office and there, the network is restricted.But sometimes I must go to the office and there, the network i...

• Hi there! Normally I listen my music in home and I don't have any problem with the app because I'm always online. But sometimes I must go to the office and there, the network is restricted. But som...
  • Tomy_93
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Can’t add a full album to a playlist

Why can I no longer add a full album to playlist?? Someone help this is really obnoxious..

• Why can I no longer add a full album to playlist?? Someone help this is really obnoxious..
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Library saving on other devices

Is it possible to share actual songs not links to other devices? 

• Is it possible to share actual songs not links to other devices? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative must services

Can anyone recommend alternatives to Spotify? If the new app UI is permanent, I plan to change.

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone recommend alternatives to Spotify?  If the new app UI is permanent, I plan to change. 
  • MRNL
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Recently played albums/playlists missing from home page (iOS)

Prior to the new UI update I was able to immediately access my recently played albums/playlists via the home page to continue listening. That feature seems to be missing now and I have to click on "Your library" to access it. Is this a bug or has the...

• Casual Listener
  • Prior to the new UI update I was able to immediately access my recently played albums/playlists via the home page to continue listening. That feature seems to be missing now and I have to click on "Y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song tagging and dynamic playlists for Spotify

Song tagging and creating dynamic playlists based on tags is a great feature to have in Spotify and was suggested multiple times (1 2 3 4 ).I took the time to implement it with the Spotify API. It is not as good as if Spotify implemented it natively ...

• Casual Listener
  • Song tagging and creating dynamic playlists based on tags is a great feature to have in Spotify and was suggested multiple times (1 2 3 4 ). I took the time to implement it with ...
  • rafacast7
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 35 likes
  • App & Features
  • 8 replies
  • 35 likes

Is this a My First App from somebodies little nephew?

How can something that has so many users and exist for so long work so bad.Number radio actually plays different artist(s) with same name????How bad is that. Number radio plays songs totally unlike the selected song. Please it's 2020. Searching for a...

• Casual Listener
  • How can something that has so many users and exist for so long work so bad. Number radio actually plays different artist(s) with same name???? How bad is that.   Number radio plays songs tot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How long can an artist music remain in Spotify?

What are the requirements to keep music active?

• Casual Listener
  • What are the requirements to keep music active?
  • Adowa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Color notification when playing music

Before updating to Android 13 whenever i played music the notification icon changed colors with the song and i really like it, now there is a very plain and borin UI just one color and very small i would like to know how to recover the color notifica...

• Visitor
  • Before updating to Android 13 whenever i played music the notification icon changed colors with the song and  i really like it, now there is a very plain and borin UI just one color and very sma...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes