Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Daily Mixes in one place

Anyone else experiencing that the Daily Mixes are just playing hide and seek with us? They’re never in the same spot on the Made For You section and are always split up on the homepage because of the Jump Back In section.

• Anyone else experiencing that the Daily Mixes are just playing hide and seek with us? They’re never in the same spot on the Made For You section and are always split up on the homepage because of the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New desktop app - cant find artist albums?

I just got the new desktop UI (macOS) and there is no longer any way to browse an artists work? The only things on an artist page are: Popular FeaturingFans also likeAppears onAbout Where is the discography? I attached a screen recording. Seems to be...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got the new desktop UI (macOS) and there is no longer any way to browse an artists work? The only things on an artist page are:    Popular  Featuring Fans also like Appears...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add on premium

I am using Spotify premium. But some how I'm listening to ads often. Why the **bleep** are ads a thing even when using premium?

• Visitor
  • I am using Spotify premium.  But some how I'm listening to ads often. Why the **bleep** are ads a thing even when using premium?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS5 Log in

Every time I try to login to my Spotify account on my PS5 it won't let me it has all my playlist and everything but it won't let me login

• Visitor
  • Every time I try to login to my Spotify account on my PS5 it won't let me it has all my playlist and everything but it won't let me login 
  • Loranikus
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

I created a free tool to remix songs in your playlists automatically!

I noticed I was getting sick of listening to the same songs, but still really liked them. I thought it would be cool to add some variety in, by creating a new playlist where all the songs were remixed versions of the original songs. Me and a friend b...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed I was getting sick of listening to the same songs, but still really liked them. I thought it would be cool to add some variety in, by creating a new playlist where all the songs were remixe...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Free
    new
    Remix
    Tool
    variety
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

albums/songs not available in some countries

y’all need to make all songs and all albums available in all countries and regions, whqt is this? i changed my region and even used vpn to try to access my favorite album but it doesn’t let me play it, says not available in your country literally wha...

• Visitor
  • y’all need to make all songs and all albums available in all countries and regions, whqt is this? i changed my region and even used vpn to try to access my favorite album but it doesn’t let me play i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UI Update: First reason to consider Dropping Prem Sub

Spotify is and always has been a music app, that now offers extra services/content. That being said, there is no reason why they should be pushing so hard in the newest UI update for consumers to see every podcast they've glanced at and newest releas...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify is and always has been a music app, that now offers extra services/content. That being said, there is no reason why they should be pushing so hard in the newest UI update for consumers to see...
  • WizKid
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Why The **bleep** does the UI change every update

How come every time this app updates they feel the need to "remodel" the interface, which so far has only gotten worse with every update. This most recent once has probably been the most unpleasing and dissatisfying one up to date. Please for the lov...

• Visitor
  • How come every time this app updates they feel the need to "remodel" the interface, which so far has only gotten worse with every update. This most recent once has probably been the most unpleasing a...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Crossfade

I updated the app and the crossfade option disappeared. I'm using it on one device and I haven't stopped anything. It's just not there. Can you help me?

• Visitor
  • I updated the app and the crossfade option disappeared. I'm using it on one device and I haven't stopped anything. It's just not there. Can you help me?
  • kyle200460
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why is the audio book support so bad?

There is no Audio Book support right now, the third party App „Eary“ was a good tool until the end of august. This and „Lismio“ are no longer running. Do i have to change to Deezer? They provide an extra audio Book App with bookmarks etc. Or are you ...

• Casual Listener
  • There is no Audio Book support right now, the third party App  „Eary“ was a good tool until the end of august. This and „Lismio“ are no longer running. Do i have to change to Deezer? They provid...
  • magugge
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Can’t search for songs in playlists I’ve made on IOS.

Hello. I am not seeing a search bar in any of playlists I have put together and I can’t sort my playlists by artist, album, song, or date added. I only see it on the Spotify playlists. I have tried tapping the screen and scrolling down, updating IOS,...

• Hello. I am not seeing a search bar in any of playlists I have put together and I can’t sort my playlists by artist, album, song, or date added. I only see it on the Spotify playlists. I have tried t...
  • Izan_Harris
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New placement of navigation buttons is really bad

Just noticed that the navigation buttons have been moved to the top left corner. This is not convenient at all. The typical behavior is that you go from a playlist into an album, listen to songs, then go "back" to the playlist. It was much better whe...

• Music Fan
  • Just noticed that the navigation buttons have been moved to the top left corner. This is not convenient at all. The typical behavior is that you go from a playlist into an album, listen to songs, the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Choice of multiple criteria filter for Liked Songs playlist:

Hello to whomever may be review this.Id like to share a recent idea that Ive had ever since the Genre Filter for the Liked Songs Playlist was added to the app. I believe that it would be especially awesome, if we as users had the choice to select mor...

• Regular
  • Hello to whomever may be review this. Id like to share a recent idea that Ive had ever since the Genre Filter for the Liked Songs Playlist was added to the app. I believe that it would be especially...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to recover accidently deleted song from the spotify playlist ?!

I have recently deleted a song from my Spotify playlist. I really liked this song, so I decided to somehow recover it. Using a very basic search sentence: "how to recover deleted songs from the playlist on spotify" on google it took me to some google...

• I have recently deleted a song from my Spotify playlist.  I really liked this song, so I decided to somehow recover it. Using a  very basic search sentence: "how to recover deleted songs fr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade/ Gapless playback

Please add gapless playback/crossfade to Amazon Echo devices, Chrome-cast devices and all devices that will be compatible and play Spotify. Please do not just limit it to iOS and Android mobile devices and the web player only.

• Please add gapless playback/crossfade to Amazon Echo devices, Chrome-cast devices and all devices that will be compatible and play Spotify. Please do not just limit it to iOS and Android mobile devic...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

How to Hide the "Created on Spotify" section

Hi All On the Windows App this week a new section "Created on Spotify" has appeared at the top of my page, how do I get rid of it? This section has random playlists from other users which I am not interested in.The fact that it appears above the Made...

davewy_0-1663884440544.png
  • Hi All   On the Windows App this week a new section "Created on Spotify" has appeared at the top of my page, how do I get rid of it?   This section has random playlists from other users...
  • Ponyslaystation666
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed for spotifi on the 16th but its telling me to update my payment

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read)All Spotify premium is active on all my divices so why is spotify telling me its not?All Spotify premium is active on all my divices so why is spotify telling me its not?

• Casual Listener
  • All Spotify premium is active on all my divices so why is spotify telling me its not?
  • Ihatetheinternet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scroll button keeps getting removed

I don't know if other people are having this issue, but the button that lets you quickly scroll through your liked music keeps disappearing for me. I have 2000 songs so its a hassle to swipe through for a specific song I'm looking for.

• Visitor
  • I don't know if other people are having this issue, but the button that lets you quickly scroll through your liked music keeps disappearing for me. I have 2000 songs so its a hassle to swipe through ...
  • BigGomez
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

DEVICES DOESNT WORK TOGETHER

This is my second topic. MY DEVICES DOESNT WORK TOGETHER SINCE 1 WEEK. I CANT CONTROL MY DESKTOP APP WITH MY IPHONE.

• Visitor
  • This is my second topic.    MY DEVICES DOESNT WORK TOGETHER SINCE 1 WEEK. I CANT CONTROL MY DESKTOP APP WITH MY IPHONE.
  • HurtCookie
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes