Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Bluetooth connection problems

I have connected my wave sound system VI to Spotify on my PC. When I play on youtube the speaker is connected and works fine. When I play on Spotify it plays fine, but the Bluetooth doesn't stay connected to the internet. So each time I use the inter...

• Casual Listener
  • I have connected my wave sound system VI to Spotify on my PC.  When I play on youtube the speaker is connected and works fine. When I play on Spotify it plays fine, but the Bluetooth doesn't sta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

what does @artist album name do

trying to figure out how to use the @ sign on Spotify. For example, what does @frankenclime do?

• Regular
  •     trying to figure out how to use the @ sign on Spotify.  For example, what does @frankenclime do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New way of creating a playlist

Could Spotify add a further that's allows us to swap favourites list with any other play list? Thats will help us creating playlist just with on click (Add to favourite). Most of us listen many miusic style and usually won't listen them at the same t...

• Could Spotify add a further that's allows us to swap favourites list with any other play list? Thats will help us creating playlist just with on click (Add to favourite). Most of us listen many miusi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music doesn't load jjjjj

I started to have this issue about 5 days ago; the reproductions stops after I listen 3 songs, and it's stops loading music.I've tried to uninstall the app, logging out and logging in again and nothing. And the app is updated.I don't know what's goin...

• Visitor
  • I started to have this issue about 5 days ago; the reproductions stops after I listen 3 songs, and it's stops loading music. I've tried to uninstall the app, logging out and logging in again and not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm unable to use the app on my phone, but it works just fine on all other devices

Ok, so about a week ago I noticed that I was unable to play music on my phone (on spotify). I tested it on one of my friend's phones, and it worked there. I then tested it on my laptop. Still worked. On my phone, no songs, podcasts, ect seem to work....

• Ok, so about a week ago I noticed that I was unable to play music on my phone (on spotify). I tested it on one of my friend's phones, and it worked there. I then tested it on my laptop. Still worked....
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Google Home

Spotify is not recognizing Google speakers.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is not recognizing Google speakers.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Like on spotify playlist

Hey, I am so curious who likes my playlist, and I just wondering if you guys can make us see who likes our playlist? Thanks ! Hope you guys do it !

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I am so curious who likes my playlist, and I just wondering if you guys can make us see who likes our playlist? Thanks ! Hope you guys do it !  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pioneer AVH-X3800DAB will not connect to Spotify using the Spotify banner.

Pioneer Australia identified that Spotify were researching this problem. For 4 years I had no problem connecting with Spotify under the head units Spotify banner. I now have to use the bluetooth banner to access Spotify albeit with limited functional...

• Pioneer Australia identified that Spotify were researching this problem. For 4 years I had no problem connecting with Spotify under the head units Spotify banner. I now have to use the bluetooth bann...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify dropping airpods when running

Every time I run and the mile time announces , Spotify disconnects my air pods and I have to reconnect every time. How can I stop it from disconnecting?

• Visitor
  • Every time I run and the mile time announces , Spotify disconnects my air pods and I have to reconnect every time. How can I stop it from disconnecting? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

La fecha de actualización de los podcast no es correcta

Buenas a todos. En la app de Android, dentro de "tu biblioteca", en la pestaña "podcast y programas", si los ordeno por "actualizado recientemente", la fecha de actualización de los podcast no es correcta en muchos de ellos. Es hasta varios meses más...

• Visitor
  • Buenas a todos.  En la app de Android, dentro de "tu biblioteca", en la pestaña "podcast y programas", si los ordeno por "actualizado recientemente", la fecha de actualización de los podcast no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heardle - No global scores/Didn’t accept title

This morning I had the correct song from go. It didn’t populate when I typed it in and it didn’t accept it when I tried anyway. It made me go through until the first big sound bite and then it accepted it after entering Artist with song title. AND… s...

• Casual Listener
  • This morning I had the correct song from go. It didn’t populate when I typed it in and it didn’t accept it when I tried anyway. It made me go through until the first big sound bite and then it accept...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my premium plan after 4 loyal years

I just did the last thing I thought I’d ever do cancel my Spotify premium plan. I’ve had Spotify premium for 4 years never even thought of canceling it it was an essential item. Today I realized what I was missing out with Spotify Hi-Fi quality audio...

• I just did the last thing I thought I’d ever do cancel my Spotify premium plan. I’ve had Spotify premium for 4 years never even thought of canceling it it was an essential item. Today I realized what...
  • rul-be
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Falla en reproducción

Me empezó a fallar spotify, me reproduce 2 temas y se pausa, y de ahí muere. Tengo versión premium dúo. Tengo datos, tengo WiFi, probé borrando el cache, desistale y volví a instalar varias veces. Y la falla sigue. Espero que me puedan ayudar.

• Visitor
  • Me empezó a fallar spotify, me reproduce 2 temas y se pausa, y de ahí muere. Tengo versión premium dúo. Tengo datos, tengo WiFi, probé borrando el cache, desistale y volví a instalar varias veces. Y ...
  • Polillapoli
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Liked songs shuffling issues

I am now bothered enough to post any query for the first time. Sometimes I wish to choose a specific song in my Liked Songs playlist. Somehow after the song ends, it goes into a radio channel of that song which I don't want to but would rather it con...

• I am now bothered enough to post any query for the first time. Sometimes I wish to choose a specific song in my Liked Songs playlist. Somehow after the song ends, it goes into a radio channel of that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Masterclass

  AUGUST 09, 2022Learn about Spotify’s online recording studio, Soundtrap, which enables artists, songwriters, and producers to create and record ideas whenever inspiration strikes. Hear from Snow Tha Product and Fabian Mazur, two artists collaborati...

20220728_161135.jpg 20220728_161156.jpg 20220728_161218.jpg 20220728_161235.jpg
  • Roadie
  •     AUGUST 09, 2022 Learn about Spotify’s online recording studio, Soundtrap, which enables artists, songwriters, and producers to create and record ideas whenever inspiration strikes. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Auto Adjust quality bit rate

I am hoping a Spotify employee can provide an answer. For automatic the app states the rate is adjusted if network connections are weak. I cannot find where the behavior of this setting is fully described. My question is does the application select t...

• I am hoping a Spotify employee can provide an answer. For automatic the app states the rate is adjusted if network connections are weak. I cannot find where the behavior of this setting is fully desc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android music not streaming

My music is not streaming although Internet connection is good. I have reinstalled the application, cleared cache, etc.

• Visitor
  • My music is not streaming although Internet connection is good. I have reinstalled the application, cleared cache, etc.
  • Kla1r_
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes