Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Explicit content off, lyric genius still shows explicit content

This is outrageous. Clean version playing but my son can read all the explicit content. Unacceptable.

• Regular
  • This is outrageous. Clean version playing but my son can read all the explicit content. Unacceptable.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • explicit content
    explicit lyrics
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel plan

Como cancelo mi cuenta?

• Visitor
  • Como cancelo mi cuenta?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't re-shuffle in the Liked Songs playlist

I noticed that we have the option to choose between "smart shuffle" and "randomize shuffle" in almost every playlist except for the Liked Songs playlist. The main playlist that I use is my Liked Songs playlist so the ability to shuffle as often as po...

• I noticed that we have the option to choose between "smart shuffle" and "randomize shuffle" in almost every playlist except for the Liked Songs playlist. The main playlist that I use is my Liked Song...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Swe: Kan inte göra lista till "Gemensam spellista" längre

Hej! Den 17 februari gjorde jag en spellista för att kunna spela på kontoret och låta andra lägga till låtar = Gemensam spellistaIdag, 24 maj, gjorde jag en ny med ett annat tema men kan inte göra denna lista till Gemensam spellista, endast "bjuda in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hej!  Den 17 februari gjorde jag en spellista för att kunna spela på kontoret och låta andra lägga till låtar = Gemensam spellista Idag, 24 maj, gjorde jag en ny med ett annat tema men kan i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • shared playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

App crashes on iPhone on loading screen

iPhone 13pro max. I updated the app, I restarted the device. I reinstalled the app. Nothing helps, crashing while seeing load screen (black background and Spotify logo). It’s 2 weeks already, considering moving to other apps..

• Visitor
  • iPhone 13pro max. I updated the app, I restarted the device. I reinstalled the app. Nothing helps, crashing while seeing load screen (black background and Spotify logo). It’s 2 weeks already, conside...
  • sergekills
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Peemium in russia

Добрый день. У меня есть оплачен годовая подписка премиум, второй я не могу пользоваться, по понятной причиной. Предусмотрена ли какая либо компенсация, будет ли перенесено оставшееся время на тот момент, когда санкции прекратят своё действие или под...

• Visitor
  • Добрый день.  У меня есть оплачен годовая подписка премиум, второй я не могу пользоваться, по понятной причиной. Предусмотрена ли какая либо компенсация, будет ли перенесено оставшееся время на ...
  • sergekills
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Queue playlist

It would be nice to be able to have a one click option create a playlist out of songs placed in a queue

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice to be able to have a one click option create a playlist out of songs placed in a queue 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading songs individually

i am enjoying spotify premium.i wanted to request if you could add a feature where it is possible to download and remove download of songs individually without having to download or undownload your liked songs playlist or a full album or playlist.

• i am enjoying spotify premium. i wanted to request if you could add a feature where it is possible to download and remove download of songs individually without having to download or undownload your...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

playlist whatsapp

Help?

• Casual Listener
  • Help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to delete certain playlists

This describes my issue1. Click Home2. At the top of the right sector of the Home page I see 6 playlists (Junk1 through Junk6).3. The above playlists were created by me (apophus) and were all updated to PRIVATE4. Note that none of them appear in "You...

• Casual Listener
  • This describes my issue 1. Click Home 2. At the top of the right sector of the Home page I see 6 playlists (Junk1 through Junk6). 3. The above playlists were created by me (apophus) and were all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify can't play the correct "next episode"

Look at this image!Q:which episode will spotify play next?A:guess again! It'll play episode 117. An episode that has already been played. Sorted from oldest to newest.

andreasng_0-1653308344442.png
  • Regular
  • Look at this image! Q: which episode will spotify play next? A: guess again!    It'll play episode 117. An episode that has already been played. Sorted from oldest to newest. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment in app

I subscribed to the Spotify Premium Duo account and set the payment for the 28th but tried to take payment on the 23rd...Why would the app take money before set payment date

• Visitor
  • I subscribed to the Spotify Premium Duo account and set the payment for the 28th but tried to take payment on the 23rd...Why would the app take money before set payment date  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Testo non funziona

ho un iphone 13, ho provato a installare e disinstallare spotify ma comunque il testo non mi viene fuori in nessuna canzone…

• Visitor
  • ho un iphone 13, ho provato a installare e disinstallare spotify ma comunque il testo non mi viene fuori in nessuna canzone…
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows shortcut keys for FF or RW 5 seconds

Hi,I see the keyboard shortcuts page https://support.spotify.com/us/article/keyboard-shortcuts/These are nice and all, but where are the rewind and fast forward by 5 or 10 seconds keys? I can assure you the Alt+Left (or Right) is not the answer.Thank...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I see the keyboard shortcuts page https://support.spotify.com/us/article/keyboard-shortcuts/ These are nice and all, but where are the rewind and fast forward by 5 or 10 seconds keys? I ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old deleted Playlist recover

How can I restore a playlist that I've deleted?I only can restore the ones with 90 days since I deleted them. I want so bad my olds playlists (like 2016 stuff that I had) Obs: I've never changed my acc settings, logins...

• Visitor
  • How can I restore a playlist that I've deleted? I only can restore the ones with 90 days since I deleted them. I want so bad my olds playlists (like 2016 stuff that I had)    Obs: I've n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone else bored of spotify bugs?

Genuinely considering going back to using CD's instead of Spotify, havent used the app in two days because of how much trouble it causes me with never ending problems, I stopped using it in my car because it kept crashing every time I open it and mad...

• Visitor
  • Genuinely considering going back to using CD's instead of Spotify, havent used the app in two days because of how much trouble it causes me with never ending problems, I stopped using it in my car be...
  • randydodd530
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to switch songs on Apple products ( apple watch & apple car play) since last update

Since the beginning of the week I have been unable to control my Spotify music via my apple watch (like switch to next song). Today I noticed the same issue is happening with my Apple Car Play (even unable to use steering wheel controls to change son...

• Since the beginning of the week I have been unable to control my Spotify music via my apple watch (like switch to next song).   Today I noticed the same issue is happening with my Apple Car...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs streams split in two

I was wondering why Outlanders streams for the song The cruellest goodbye are split in two in the artist page? The other version has the World in my eyes album cover. I always thought that streams are shown as a whole even if the song is released in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering why Outlanders streams for the song The cruellest goodbye are split in two in the artist page? The other version has the World in my eyes album cover. I always thought that streams ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reference list of all hardware supporting "Spotify Connect"

Is there any reference list of all hardware supporting "Spotify Connect"? I am looking for speakers (like KEF LS60) and also small amplifiers with Spotify Connect capabilities. Does that kind of list already exist somewhere?

• Regular
  • Is there any reference list of all hardware supporting "Spotify Connect"? I am looking for speakers (like KEF LS60) and also small amplifiers with Spotify Connect capabilities. Does that kind of list...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Go to Radio" menu option greyed out in IoS app

Overnight the "Go to Radio" menu option in my IoS app has been greyed out. Like so many I love this feature and really miss it. I've tried to reboot my Iphone but it does'nt help. What is the fix, anyone?

• Overnight the "Go to Radio" menu option in my IoS app has been greyed out.  Like so many I love this feature and really miss it.  I've tried to reboot my Iphone but it does'nt help. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes