Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Removing Suggested Content on Home / Filtering Triggering Content

Solved!

Removing Suggested Content on Home / Filtering Triggering Content

Hello! I was wondering if there is any possible way to remove suggestions from my home page? Right now under my recently played ones it’s giving me suggestions for crime podcasts. I have mental health issues and stuff like that is very triggering for me. So I was wondering if there was any way to hide it or say I’m not interested in stuff like that. I go to Spotify to listen to relax but this has become a problem lately. And it’s a problem on other music apps I’ve used as well. 🙃 Thanks for any help in advance!

Also as a future suggestion: it would be very helpful if in the settings we could turn something on to hide potentially triggering content. I was suggested a song in my discover weekly playlist that had a violent album cover. I reported it and hid it. But it doesn’t really hide it. You can’t play it but you can still see the song cover art. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @SmollPotato,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Currently there is no way to customize what you see on your home/ landing screen.

Other users have also voiced their opinion on this. You can have a look at the discussion here. Add your +Vote to show support, and don't let the Idea Status discourage you.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @SmollPotato,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Currently there is no way to customize what you see on your home/ landing screen.

Other users have also voiced their opinion on this. You can have a look at the discussion here. Add your +Vote to show support, and don't let the Idea Status discourage you.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts