Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Superuser Contribution Why albums on Spotify are "different"?

Hello Spotify and everybody who is watching this! I am a new user because Spotify has recently been launched on my country and I have 9 days since I have opened an account on Spotify. The point is that firstly, it looked amazing and everything was no...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify and everybody who is watching this!   I am a new user because Spotify has recently been launched on my country and I have 9 days since I have opened an account on Spotify. The po...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"A Hora das Cigarras" - podcast from RDP África

Very important missing podcast!!Please, teka it!"A Hora das Cigarras" - podcast from RDP África

• Very important missing podcast!! Please, teka it! "A Hora das Cigarras" - podcast from RDP África
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

add the transition between the ghost of you/the jetset life is gonna kill you by my chemical romance

+back.it is very pleasing to listen to, and it's on apple music so i don't see why it's not on here too :(. the organ in between is very calming and helps the 2 songs transition into each other since they vary in tone.three cheers is one of the most ...

• Visitor
  • +back. it is very pleasing to listen to, and it's on apple music so i don't see why it's not on here too :(. the organ in between is very calming and helps the 2 songs transition into each other sin...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • MCR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sefa showing up in recommended feed as wrong artist

I like to listen to Sefa (a frenchcore DJ). On some of the automated discover lists, often, there will be releases with Sefa mentioned as one of the artists. However, these songs are usually of a rapper whose music I absolutely hate. When pressing th...

• Visitor
  • I like to listen to Sefa (a frenchcore DJ). On some of the automated discover lists, often, there will be releases with Sefa mentioned as one of the artists. However, these songs are usually of a rap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I not finding some songs?

Hey all , I am a musician and I wanted to know why I am not able to find some songs on spotify .I thought all the songs were there .Is it something related to my location because I typed several times the songs name but it didnt come. The songs name ...

• Regular
  • Hey all , I am a musician and I wanted to know why I am not able to find some songs on spotify .I thought all the songs were there .Is it something related to my location because I typed several time...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there an option in spotify to get on kareoke and chords??

Hey all ,I am a musician and I recently started to play guitar and learn music and I have been listening to songs from spotify from a very long time .So I just wanted to know if spotify has a forum or a website or an option of having kareoke or chord...

• Regular
  • Hey all ,I am a musician and I recently started to play guitar and learn music and I have been listening to songs from spotify from a very long time .So I just wanted to know if spotify has a forum o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can’t I listen to worlds apart

Worlds apart by Mosstar diving club from the movie waiting for forever. I found it on Spotify but it doesn’t let me listen to it. It says song unavailable you can listen to radio based on this artist.. why can’t I listen to it?

• Casual Listener
  • Worlds apart by Mosstar diving club from the movie waiting for forever. I found it on Spotify but it doesn’t let me listen to it. It says song unavailable you can listen to radio based on this artist...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cannot play music on Alexa Group of Speakers

Hi there, I am not able to listen Spotify on a Alexa Group of speakers. Practically, spotify plays regularly and properly the music on just one Amazon Alexa but as soon as I select the Group of speakers Spotify stops and the song cannot be forwarded,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    I am not able to listen Spotify on a Alexa Group of speakers. Practically, spotify plays regularly and properly the music on just one Amazon Alexa but as soon as I select the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Unavailability of uncensored songs and old releases

Not long ago Spotify has started working in Belarus. I've been waiting for it for a really long time. But I've met some kind of a problem: explicit songs and some old releases of some artists are unavailable. For example, this problem touches the Top...

• Visitor
  • ...ensored variants of the songs. What a rap song without explicits? Also the old releases by Scarlxrd like Chaxs Thexry are unavailable too. Notice that Explicit Content is turned on in the settings. I m...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I find lostprophets on Spotify?

I have read plenty about what Ian Watkins did and I do not support his actions in any way. He deserves the jail time he has received, but why was their music blacklisted or taken down or whatever you call it? I only have access to one album and to sa...

• I have read plenty about what Ian Watkins did and I do not support his actions in any way. He deserves the jail time he has received, but why was their music blacklisted or taken down or whatever you...
  • adrielairaldo
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • lostprophets
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Flyday Chinatown by Yasuha

I need this song back on spotify. It is such a good vibey song. Whenever I am sad I would listen to it and it always made me feel better. But now that it has been taken down I have been denied the absolute delight brought to me from this song. Please...

• Visitor
  • I need this song back on spotify. It is such a good vibey song. Whenever I am sad I would listen to it and it always made me feel better. But now that it has been taken down I have been denied the ab...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 22 likes

Solved!! Could you add a way to get the time spent listenning to Spotify in your API?

I would really like to make a little website app to show some stats about the time spent listening to Spotify and also create groups that people can see a ranking of time spent. I am pretty sure many people would like to see this!

• Casual Listener
  • I would really like to make a little website app to show some stats about the time spent listening to Spotify and also create groups that people can see a ranking of time spent.   I am pretty ...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • api
    listening
    Music
    ranking
    spent
    stats
    time
    Time spent
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doug Loves Movies

Sooo Spotify is cleaning up the podcast genre by getting rid of all the awesome content from Doug Loves Movies and other very funny people? I'll mention just YMH and 2B1C.

• Visitor
  • Sooo Spotify is cleaning up the podcast genre by getting rid of all the awesome content from Doug Loves Movies and other very funny people? I'll mention just YMH and 2B1C. 
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jewish music

Hello Spotify. Why not any Jewish Music Genre tile. You've found room for arabic and african music!

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify. Why not any Jewish Music Genre tile. You've found room for arabic and african music!
  • ougee
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Several Patricia Kaas albums are missing

I thought that when you add an artist, you add all the existing music with them. However, some of the Patricia Kaas' (a quite well-known French singer) albums that include some of the most popular songs are somehow missing... Quite surprised to only ...

• Visitor
  • I thought that when you add an artist, you add all the existing music with them. However, some of the Patricia Kaas' (a quite well-known French singer) albums that include some of the most popular so...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Missing Album
    Missing Albums
    Missing Track
    missing tracks
    Patricia Kaas
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to report wrong artist information as a listener

I've seen different cases about different artists merged into one account because of having the same name, a single artist being split into different accounts, etc.So I was wondering if there was a way to report these issues as a listener. Should it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen different cases about different artists merged into one account because of having the same name, a single artist being split into different accounts, etc. So I was wondering if there was a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake artist

The song "Chiisana bokuensha", which now has 100,000+ plays from the artist "Whetston" is straight-up stealing, the song being downloaded from youtube you can even hear the outro of the channel.https://open.spotify.com/artist/4YmpBnHEY85BGK7Kje6GGG?s...

• Casual Listener
  • The song "Chiisana bokuensha", which now has 100,000+ plays from the artist "Whetston" is straight-up stealing, the song being downloaded from youtube you can even hear the outro of the channel. htt...
  • squidthekid42
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect Album Info

Album has been listed as a compilation under "Various Artists" for a while now. The entire album is by Mischief Brew and a few songs have guest appearances by other artists. While we're here: Is there a way for me to get some kind of curator status? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Album has been listed as a compilation under "Various Artists" for a while now. The entire album is by Mischief Brew and a few songs have guest appearances by other artists.   While we're here...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't find the songs I want

I need help. I realised some of the songs I want from the artist had already released on YouTube, however not in Spotify. Is there a way to connect the developer to add in?

• Casual Listener
  • I need help. I realised some of the songs I want from the artist had already released on YouTube, however not in Spotify. Is there a way to connect the developer to add in?
  • KrzysztofWalag
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • songs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Find songs sent to specific person in text message

Hello, I have shared songs with a specific person and wanted to group them all together in one playlist. Is there a way to search for the songs I sent them without going through the text messages?

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have shared songs with a specific person and wanted to group them all together in one playlist.   Is there a way to search for the songs I sent them without going through ...
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes