Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! My account cant see lyrics in phone / tablet, but in desktop can

PlanPremium FamilyCountryIndonesia DeviceXiaomi Mi 8 Pro, Windows 10, Macbook Pro 2020Operating SystemAndroid 9, Windows 10, Mac OS Bigsur My Question or IssueI cant see lyrics on my phone / tablet, but if i using desktop App like in mac or windows, ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Indonesia   Device Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro, Windows 10, Macbook Pro 2020 Operating System Android 9, Windows 10, Mac OS Bigsur   My Question or Issue I cant s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Android
    lyrics
    phone
    tablet
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Your Library] How to point a badly recorded album to Spotify ?

A specific album is very badly numerised, and as such have a very poor quality on Spotify (and several other platforms). How can I point out this album to Spotify quality service, so they update their files ?

• Casual Listener
  • A specific album is very badly numerised, and as such have a very poor quality on Spotify (and several other platforms). How can I point out this album to Spotify quality service, so they update thei...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please stop resetting the "date added" of each song in a playlist every week

I've noticed that for many Spotify-created playlists, the "Date Added" of every song on the playlist gets reset every time new songs are added, so songs that were added a month ago will be listed as added three days ago, or whenever the last reset wa...

• Visitor
  • I've noticed that for many Spotify-created playlists, the "Date Added" of every song on the playlist gets reset every time new songs are added, so songs that were added a month ago will be listed as ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

streaming podcasts on my galaxy3 watch

I have been unable to stream my podcasts on my galaxy 3 watch when it is "stand alone". My music comes up with all my playlists but no podcasts. What is the fix for this or is there a fix for this? Thank you

• I have been unable to stream my podcasts on my galaxy 3 watch when it is "stand alone". My music comes up with all my playlists but no podcasts. What is the fix for this or is there a fix for this? T...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to access Spotify Kids playlists in "grownup" Spotify

We have Spotify Family (U.S.) account including a kid's account for our daughter. There are a few of the curated playlists there that she loves, like "Sweet Dreams" and "Outdoor Fun." I need to add these playlists to my grown-up account so I can acce...

• Regular
  • We have Spotify Family (U.S.) account including a kid's account for our daughter. There are a few of the curated playlists there that she loves, like "Sweet Dreams" and "Outdoor Fun."    ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Release radar?

Where can I find Release radar and why remove the one and only thing that put Spotify in front of every one else; The interface - the new one is NOT good....

• Casual Listener
  • Where can I find Release radar and why remove the one and only thing that put Spotify in front of every one else; The interface - the new one is NOT good....
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Content appropriate advertising

Listening to a Christian playlist, and an ad comes on for a podcast about an artist wanting to buy a song with a curse word in it. Ok fine, but then that particular person says "GD" at the end of the ad. Not what I want to hear, nor my kids, while li...

• Visitor
  • Listening to a Christian playlist, and an ad comes on for a podcast about an artist wanting to buy a song with a curse word in it. Ok fine, but then that particular person says "GD" at the end of the...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No playlists shown on Artists profile

Since updating Spotify, I've noticed that when viewing an Artist's profile it no longer shows Playlists created by members, only an Artist's playlist/s. How would one go about viewing compilations/collections made by members now that they're not show...

• Casual Listener
  • Since updating Spotify, I've noticed that when viewing an Artist's profile it no longer shows Playlists created by members, only an Artist's playlist/s. How would one go about viewing compilations/co...
  • capirossi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Joshua Radin presale

Did anyone get the code? I did not, and I listen to him all the time, and I am following him on Spotify. Support said they have no access to the presale codes, and they should go out in an email. Presale already started for Spotify with no email. Is ...

• Did anyone get the code? I did not, and I listen to him all the time, and I am following him on Spotify. Support said they have no access to the presale codes, and they should go out in an email. Pre...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorry I have to ask this.

Seriously what is up with the naming on this album. https://open.spotify.com/album/2WT1pbYjLJciAR26yMebkHIs it really necessary to put remastered twice?

• Music Fan
  • Seriously what is up with the naming on this album. https://open.spotify.com/album/2WT1pbYjLJciAR26yMebkH Is it really necessary to put remastered twice?
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re-releasing tracks with no interest in keeping the streams

Hi guys,Been looking around your site but I couldn't find an answer to my doubt.Ok, I have recently uploaded a few songs on Spotify through a distributor. The thing is, once they were uploaded I realised I had followed the loudness penalty rules too ...

• Hi guys, Been looking around your site but I couldn't find an answer to my doubt. Ok, I have recently uploaded a few songs on Spotify through a distributor. The thing is, once they were uploade...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify curated playlist is gone

Looking for the Spotify curated playlist call "Cozy Hygge". It had a whole bunch of great Scandinavian music and it seems to have been removed. Anyway to see the tracklist again?

• Casual Listener
  • Looking for the Spotify curated playlist call "Cozy Hygge". It had a whole bunch of great Scandinavian music and it seems to have been removed. Anyway to see the tracklist again?  
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested Podcasts on iOS Home is disturbing me. Please make it stop!

PlanPremiumGermany DeviceiPhone XROperating SystemIOS 14.6 My Question or IssueWhen starting the iOS App of Spotify there is one line of Podcasts right on the front page under the headline "Shows you could like" ("Shows, die dir gefallen könnten"). I...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ront page under the headline "Shows you could like" ("Shows, die dir gefallen könnten"). I see it every time I open the app. It shows several podcasts I absolutely detest, because of their political content...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song/Album Availability in Nigeria

PlanPremiumCountryNigeria My Question or IssueA fair number of songs and albums I listen to (mostly Japanese game OSTs) were made unavailable when I recently changed my Spotify region to Nigeria. I've read through the similar posts on this topic but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Nigeria   My Question or Issue A fair number of songs and albums I listen to (mostly Japanese game OSTs) were made unavailable when I recently changed my Spotify regio...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not Possible to Find Bands With 2 Character Names

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7, PC, SonosOperating SystemAndroid 8, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIt seems to not be possible to find bands with a two character name by that. It's likely that the same happens for songs but I have n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S7, PC, Sonos Operating System Android 8, Windows 10   My Question or Issue It seems to not be possible to find bands with a two char...
  • Camperr123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Search failure
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Release Radar][Issue/Suggestion] Spotify doesn't take my choices into account

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 64bit My Question or IssueHello,I would like to adress issues I'm having with Spotify for a while now ...Release Radar is a playlist I tend to listen to every Friday, to have the latest titl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device PC Operating System Windows 10 64bit   My Question or Issue Hello, I would like to adress issues I'm having with Spotify for a while now&nbs...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch Mob

Can we get Seven Nation Army remix by The Glitch Mob added? I really love that song and the BF1 trailer makes me want to listen to it everyday!

• Can we get Seven Nation Army remix by The Glitch Mob added? I really love that song and the BF1 trailer makes me want to listen to it everyday!
  • Rocckyman729
  • 8 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with SUB-GENRES

My Question or Issue Hey!Context: I'm in modern thrash band called Shrapnel. We sound a bit like Evile, Harlott, and Warbringer etc etcI've been doing a bit of exploring of Spotify analysis sites like everynoise/Choisic/organizeyourmusic, and have no...

• Music Fan
  • My Question or Issue   Hey! Context: I'm in modern thrash band called Shrapnel. We sound a bit like Evile, Harlott, and Warbringer etc etc I've been doing a bit of exploring of Spotify a...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music genre
    Sub-genres
    Thrash Metal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lack of transparency about weird filtering

Hello, I'd like to ask why BTS songs get filtered by more than 40% while all the other artists songs usually get filtered by 2%? Me as a payer of the platform deserve to know, right? I'm trying to help my favourite artists and Spotify team don't give...

• Hello, I'd like to ask why BTS songs get filtered by more than 40% while all the other artists songs usually get filtered by 2%? Me as a payer of the platform deserve to know, right? I'm trying to he...
  • 0 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 17 likes

[Community][Other] Black-Pink constantly high beep sound

There´s a very annoying high beep sound in every single song from Black-Pink. This problem is reported on Reddit since January this year and it´s still not fixed. Sad that i have to switch to YT for listening Black-Pink... Please fix that…

• Visitor
  • There´s a very annoying high beep sound in every single song from Black-Pink. This problem is reported on Reddit since January this year and it´s still not fixed. Sad that i have to switch to YT for ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes