Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Song Request

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could add Need You Now by G-Eazy. Its a popular song and it would be cool if i could listen to it through spotify.

• Hey, I was wondering if you guys could add Need You Now by G-Eazy. Its a popular song and it would be cool if i could listen to it through spotify.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Woman In Chains

Why won't the song Women In Chains by Tears for Fears play? All other music by them plays. Thanks.

• Why won't the song Women In Chains by Tears for Fears play? All other music by them plays. Thanks.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AMAMI TOUR by Arisa

I am looking for the album AMAMI TOUR by Arisa.It is on apple music but not on spotify. The other Arisa albums are available on spotify . Will it come?

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking for the album AMAMI TOUR by Arisa. It is on apple music but not on spotify. The other Arisa albums are available on spotify . Will it come?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album not availiable?

When you go onto BTS's page their new album doesn't show up immeadiately, but it is under new releases. For some reason all of the tracks appear to be unavailable. I find that odd because itunes is selling the album in the U.S.?

Screenshot_2016-05-07-06-45-33.png
  • When you go onto BTS's page their new album doesn't show up immeadiately, but it is under new releases. For some reason all of the tracks appear to be unavailable. I find that odd because itunes is s...
  • sylvanithelma
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

angel flight

anyone know what happened to angel flight ( radio tower remix). I had this on my playlist for the longest time and now it dissappeared.

• anyone know what happened to angel flight ( radio tower remix). I had this on my playlist for the longest time and now it dissappeared.
  • musicologynyc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some TLoP songs won't work?

So today I tried listening to The Life of Pablo by Kanye and some songs won't load. For example, Father Stretch my Hands Part 1 it will load and play for 1 second then just skip to the next song. Some songs on the album work but others like this just...

• Casual Listener
  • So today I tried listening to The Life of Pablo by Kanye and some songs won't load. For example, Father Stretch my Hands Part 1 it will load and play for 1 second then just skip to the next song. Som...
  • ms888
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"This Song Is Not available"

I have spotify premium and all of the songs I've tried to listen to today won't play - I get a message that says "this song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it". What the HECK? Why is this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium and all of the songs I've tried to listen to today won't play - I get a message that says "this song is not available.  If you have the file on your computer you can impor...
  • jonathantylor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

New albums

Does anybody know when drake and Beyoncé new album are going to be on Spotify?

• Does anybody know when drake and Beyoncé new album are going to be on Spotify?
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! why some songs aren't showing up on new release?

hello guys I'm new to spotify today, maybe just now chris brown's new single 'grass ain't greener' has been updated in his overview but it isn't show up on new release tab and RNB genre also how can i check all of today's fresh releases?

• Not applicable
  • hello guys I'm new to spotify   today, maybe just now  chris brown's new single 'grass ain't greener' has been updated in his overview   but it isn't show up on new release tab and...
  • jurph
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs with wrong name in an album

There is an album where the songs names have been interchanged how can that be notified to spotify and the issue be resolved?

• There is an album where the songs names have been interchanged how can that be notified to spotify and the issue be resolved?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Rock the Casbah (The Clash) has a ringtone ringing at the background!

I know this must sound ridiculous but The Clash's song Rock The Casbah, has a ringtone from minute 1:56 till 2:13 ringing at the background. We are talking about a song with 32 million plays! Please fix it because it's really annoying!

• Casual Listener
  • I know this must sound ridiculous but The Clash's song Rock The Casbah, has a ringtone from minute 1:56 till 2:13 ringing at the background. We are talking about a song with 32 million play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Ariana Grande - Into You (Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8uAxLVvQ8EGuys is it avaliable on spotify??

• Composer
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8uAxLVvQ8E Guys is it avaliable on spotify??
  • LiukYehaGrande
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song missing - Facepalm Mute by Periphery

Track #3: Facepalm Mute by Periphery in the album Periphery II is missing from Spotify. Every other song on the album is there. Is this an error or is there a weird licence problem or something? It would be nice if it was available.

• Not applicable
  • Track #3: Facepalm Mute by Periphery in the album Periphery II is missing from Spotify. Every other song on the album is there. Is this an error or is there a weird licence problem or something? It w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! We need more Prince!

I would say we need a lot more Prince on Spotify! I mean only one song from him...ahah

• Community Legend
  • I would say we need a lot more Prince on Spotify! I mean only one song from him...ahah
  • dgrundy
  • Music Fan
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Prince
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

Song available ?

I just found a song on Youtube and wanted to know if anyone can tell me if this song is available on Spotify or if it is not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlA1vDJbOgc I really like this song and i want to have it in my Playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • I just found a song on Youtube and wanted to know if anyone can tell me if this song is available on Spotify or if it is not.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlA1vDJbOgc   I really li...
  • Mirties
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Add jimmy gassel ft laura beg Friends

Hi I was wondering if you guys can upload this particular music: Jimmy Gassel ft Laura beg Friends. It would be appreciated if this can be uploaded anytime soon. Thanks

• Hi I was wondering if you guys can upload this particular music: Jimmy Gassel ft Laura beg Friends. It would be appreciated if this can be uploaded anytime soon. Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! points spotify

hello.many times, i have wrotten the lyrics of a song on my computer and each time i do, i reach 3 points. what can i do whith the points that i win each time (i have about 40)

• hello. many times, i have wrotten the lyrics of a song on my computer and each time i do, i reach 3 points. what can i do whith the points that i win each time (i have about 40)
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrongly listed album on an artist

Hey there, I've noticed quie a time that the album list of BTS (south korean boygroup),and the album SCRAMBLING FOR BATTERIES was not belong to this artist, it was wrongly listed, please fixed it.Thank you.

• Hey there,   I've noticed quie a time that  the album list of BTS (south korean boygroup), and the album SCRAMBLING FOR BATTERIES was not belong to this artist, it was wrongly listed, pl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Song Title

I found a mistake. A song called 'Garden's All Nighters' by the band 'The Number Twelve Looks Like You' is just called 'Garden's' on Spotify.I didnt find any Option to report something like that, is there one ?

• I found a mistake. A song called 'Garden's All Nighters' by the band 'The Number Twelve Looks Like You' is just called 'Garden's' on Spotify. I didnt find any Option to report something like that, i...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes