Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

It have few Korea songs

It don't have Korea indie song such as "Day6 or JJproject"

• It don't have Korea indie song such as "Day6 or JJproject"
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a song

Hey there,I am currently looking for a song by Leona Lewis to add to my favourites. It's 'I see you', the theme song from the Avatar movie, but it seems to be nonexistent? Can anyone help me find this song?Kind regards,Samantha de Roodt

• Hey there, I am currently looking for a song by Leona Lewis to add to my favourites. It's 'I see you', the theme song from the Avatar movie, but it seems to be nonexistent? Can anyone help me find t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the indie genre in the genre section?

I noticed that recently when I went to the genre section of Spotify that the indie section was no longer an option. This section contained indie and alternative plalists. I noticed that these playlists still exist within Spotify but they are no longe...

• Regular
  • I noticed that recently when I went to the genre section of Spotify that the indie section was no longer an option. This section contained indie and alternative plalists. I noticed that these playlis...
  • km12
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song title

In performed by Satoshi Gogo, the 4th song's title should be 'Heart', not 'Haert'.

• Casual Listener
  • In <Shipmates> performed by Satoshi Gogo, the 4th song's title should be 'Heart', not 'Haert'.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Artist / No help from the support!

Hey, I've tried to submit 3 tickets already, because all our new music is linked to the wrong spotify Artist profile and never got a message back from the support. It's getting really anoying because we can't promote our new music or any spotify link...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I've tried to submit 3 tickets already, because all our new music is linked to the wrong spotify Artist profile and never got a message back from the support.   It's getting ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Por qué quitaron el albúm de Korn Paradigm Shift :( ?

Hoy cuando puse mi playlist de Korn no encontre ninguna canción realacionada con ese albúm, que mal por Spotify.

• Hoy cuando puse mi playlist de Korn no encontre ninguna canción realacionada con ese albúm, que mal por Spotify. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heltah Skeltah D.I.R.T album PLEASE FIX

Help ! Heltah Skeltah D.I.R.T album says its explicit , but its NOT- please fix

• Help !              Heltah Skeltah D.I.R.T album says its explicit , but its NOT- please fix
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to See My Band in Related Artists

Hey!There's been a lot of questions about how the related artists are generated and all, but this I couldn't find:Is it possible to see where my artist/band is appearing as a related artist?

• Regular
  • Hey! There's been a lot of questions about how the related artists are generated and all, but this I couldn't find: Is it possible to see where my artist/band is appearing as a related artist?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only 2 tracks from one artist, despite the albums appearing but being greyed out?

I really love the band Machines of Loving Grace, however only two tracks are actually available to be listened to on Spotify. However, the full albums seem to be listed, just greyed out so you can't listen to them. What does this mean?

• I really love the band Machines of Loving Grace, however only two tracks are actually available to be listened to on Spotify.   However, the full albums seem to be listed, just greyed out so y...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song sample

I'm wondering after the latest update why doesn't the song sample work anymore. I mean that when you press the song's name long and it starts to play the sample of the song. If this isn't about my phone and it's about the new update, I think that you...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm wondering after the latest update why doesn't the song sample work anymore. I mean that when you press the song's name long and it starts to play the sample of the song. If this isn't about my ph...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Gangnam style ft Hyuna

I would love to have the version of Gangnam Style where Hyuna is actually singing! Spotify has surprised me by how much kpop style music they have on here so I would love to have one of my favorite Hyuna mixes on here. Thanks!

• I would love to have the version of Gangnam Style where Hyuna is actually singing! Spotify has surprised me by how much kpop style music they have on here so I would love to have one of my favorite H...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Will the full version of the Flaming Lips' **bleep**'s Angel's Cracker Factory make it to streaming?

I just noticed that pretty much everything by the Lips is on Spotify, yet their full 23-minute version of the 8th track on Telepathic Surgery (**bleep**'s Angel's Cracker Factory) is cut down to 3 minutes. Granted, the track was written as a "bonus" ...

• I just noticed that pretty much everything by the Lips is on Spotify, yet their full 23-minute version of the 8th track on Telepathic Surgery (**bleep**'s Angel's Cracker Factory) is cut do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify For Artists

I Have signed up for a spotify for artists account about over 3 weeks ago now and still havent got an email Its a real shame if you want to see your statistics

• I Have signed up for a spotify for artists account about over 3 weeks ago now and still havent got an email 😞 Its a real shame if you want to see your statistics 
  • adrienrux
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disponibilizem Raiders on the storm versão com o Snoop dog no Brasil por favor!!

Riders on the storm Snoop dog version não está disponível no Spotify, por favor disponibilizem essa música para nós, nós amamos ela.

• Riders on the storm Snoop dog version não está disponível no Spotify, por favor disponibilizem essa música para nós, nós amamos ela.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! AZ - Aziatic - Missing Track = Paradise (Life)

AZ's album "Aziatic" is missing track #8 "Paradise (Life) -- interested to know if this is a licensing issue or a mistake.

• AZ's album "Aziatic" is missing track #8 "Paradise (Life) -- interested to know if this is a licensing issue or a mistake. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album

So there might be some special reason that I'm not aware of about this, but there's this album called 'Pursuit' by Stuck in the Sound. Spotify seems to have one of Stuck in the Sound's other albums but not Pursuit? When I search the album straight th...

• ...ut not Pursuit?   When I search the album straight through Spotify nothing will come up but if I google the album and go through the Spotify link the album comes up with no content. (Image a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mink DeVille

Mink DeVill released an album 1986, Sportín Life. I do have th LP but I can not find the album on Spotify. It´s a very good album, the best of Mink DeVille. The record company was Polydor. I have heard that there was a comflict between MinkDeville an...

• Mink DeVill released an album 1986, Sportín Life. I do have th LP but I can not find the album on Spotify. It´s a very good album, the best of Mink DeVille. The record company was Polydor. I have hea...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Playlist enter my Spotify

Everytime im trying to listen to music random playlist start playing on my phone and i have no clue how to stop it

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime im trying to listen to music random playlist start playing on my phone and i have no clue how to stop it
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes