Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Automatic sharing on Facebook

Solved!

Automatic sharing on Facebook

Hey all, new to the Spotify Community.

Living in Brazil, using spotify by invitation supposedly. Can I configure my windows/mac desktop app to automatically share all songs I listen to on mu Facebook page? As of now, the sharing feature works only if I choose to share the song.

Thanks, cheers,

Paulo

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify will "scrobble" your track plays to Facebook if you have the "Share what I listen to on Facebook" option selected in the preferences menu and you should be able to see them in your Activity Log on your Timeline (and when you are listening it should be shown in the "Recent Activity" box at the bottom of the left hand side of your timeline). There is no way to get it to post every track listen as a post on your timeline (my guess to prevent spam). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Spotify will "scrobble" your track plays to Facebook if you have the "Share what I listen to on Facebook" option selected in the preferences menu and you should be able to see them in your Activity Log on your Timeline (and when you are listening it should be shown in the "Recent Activity" box at the bottom of the left hand side of your timeline). There is no way to get it to post every track listen as a post on your timeline (my guess to prevent spam). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts