Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disconnect from Facebook button not working

Solved!

Disconnect from Facebook button not working

I'm trying to disconnect from Facebook in Spotify 0.8.3.222.g317ab79d (Mac Pro 8-Core, OS X Lion 10.7.4). When I press the "Disconnect from Facebook" button, nothing happens.

The reason I'm trying to disconnect from Facebook is that I see the annoying "Failed to enable Spotify social" banner all the time, so maybe by disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook would help, but the button doesn't work...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I tried removing and reinstalling Spotify and that didn't work. I tried changing my Facebook password to force disconnect. Maybe I don't understand what disconnecting really means, but my last try was:

This seems to work: "File": "Log Out"! And then log back in.

This is bad usability. In addition to menu item there also should be a "Log Out" button that is easy to see at the main screen.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I tried removing and reinstalling Spotify and that didn't work. I tried changing my Facebook password to force disconnect. Maybe I don't understand what disconnecting really means, but my last try was:

This seems to work: "File": "Log Out"! And then log back in.

This is bad usability. In addition to menu item there also should be a "Log Out" button that is easy to see at the main screen.

Suggested posts