Disconnect from Facebook button not working

Solved!

Disconnect from Facebook button not working

tomihasa
Gig Goer

I'm trying to disconnect from Facebook in Spotify 0.8.3.222.g317ab79d (Mac Pro 8-Core, OS X Lion 10.7.4). When I press the "Disconnect from Facebook" button, nothing happens.

The reason I'm trying to disconnect from Facebook is that I see the annoying "Failed to enable Spotify social" banner all the time, so maybe by disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook would help, but the button doesn't work...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Disconnect from Facebook button not working

tomihasa
Gig Goer

I tried removing and reinstalling Spotify and that didn't work. I tried changing my Facebook password to force disconnect. Maybe I don't understand what disconnecting really means, but my last try was:

This seems to work: "File": "Log Out"! And then log back in.

This is bad usability. In addition to menu item there also should be a "Log Out" button that is easy to see at the main screen.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Disconnect from Facebook button not working

tomihasa
Gig Goer

I tried removing and reinstalling Spotify and that didn't work. I tried changing my Facebook password to force disconnect. Maybe I don't understand what disconnecting really means, but my last try was:

This seems to work: "File": "Log Out"! And then log back in.

This is bad usability. In addition to menu item there also should be a "Log Out" button that is easy to see at the main screen.

SUGGESTED POSTS