Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Desktop (Mac)

Discuss Spotify for Mac

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Jam now available on Desktop

Spotify is bringing Jam to the desktop app! 拾 ️ Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app. Although you can listen on your own, Jam in...

Start Jam Menu - Desktop App.png Queue Right Sidebar.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New "Now Playing View" sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new "Now Playing View" sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player to go along with the recently released "Your Library" sidebar. The Now Playing View in the right sidebar shows the album art and info of the current song or pod...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Your Library sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new Your Library sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player. The new Your Library sidebar is rolling out to all desktop users now, so you will be seeing it soon if you haven't already. The new Your Library sidebar improves nav...

Sidebar Tips.png Desktop Sidebar Compact View.png Compact Layout.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify free: Music stops on MAC

Edited: Thank you very much everyone for helping! Finally I managed to correct the error and the steps are those that DerpyNerd offered and highlighted as a solution. Hi! I have a MacBook Pro, and for a week now I have a problem with the desktop app....

• Casual Listener
  • bfteach
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music stops
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mac] Troubleshooting Spotify

Having trouble with Spotify on your Desktop app? Here’s what to try first. Search the Community Someone might have asked your question on the Community before. So type your issue into the search box and have a look. Tip: Don't forget to check our Spo...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Mac
  • 0 replies
  • 35 likes

Can't play current song problem on Mac

Hi, I have been having this problem for a while. Whenever I start a playlist or album, After a song is played, it will stop autoplay and after maybe one second, say "Can't play current song." Sometimes, the song will end or get and the message will p...

• Hi, I have been having this problem for a while.   Whenever I start a playlist or album, After a song is played, it will stop autoplay and after maybe one second, say "Can't play current song....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Videos

Hi ive recently heard about music videos being available on Spotify and ive also seen artists like Martin Garrix tweet that the music video for their song is on spotify. However, i have no idea how to access these videos. I have seen the instructions...

• Hi ive recently heard about music videos being available on Spotify and ive also seen artists like Martin Garrix tweet that the music video for their song is on spotify. However, i have no idea how t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat / Loop track button gone after recent update NOW TURN IT BACK!

Guys, I really not givin a finger about "like" or ESPECIALLY "dislike" **bleep** buttons, BUT I DEFINITELY liked to use "loop/repeat" play button when I found some interesting song while listening your Discover Weekly lists. PLEASE, I can't find it n...

• Regular
  • Guys, I really not givin a finger about "like" or ESPECIALLY "dislike" **bleep** buttons, BUT I DEFINITELY liked to use "loop/repeat" play button when I found some interesting song while listening yo...
  • mf_denis
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Songs" not available for offline sync

I recently noticed that whilst selected Playlists can be made available for offline listening, the "Songs" category navigable under "Your Library" no longer has this toggle button visible. I don't use playlists relaly... I just add songs to My Librar...

• I recently noticed that whilst selected Playlists can be made available for offline listening, the "Songs" category navigable under "Your Library" no longer has this toggle button visible.   I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my saved music is gone.

Only playlists and artists I follow show up now. Please halp.

• Visitor
  • Only playlists and artists I follow show up now. Please halp.
  • cozypaws
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest BMW Concept Cars to Watch Out For

The creativity and forward-looking attitude of BMW automobile designers is embodied in every concept car they create. From gull-wing doors, through electric drive systems to fabric outer skins, the concepts are always future-oriented and overflowing ...

• Regular
  • The creativity and forward-looking attitude of BMW automobile designers is embodied in every concept car they create. From gull-wing doors, through electric drive systems to fabric outer skins, the c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Latest BMW Concept Cars to Watch Out For
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Leading Discount Share Brokers in India

For an instance, Wisdom Capital has become a trendsetter in the context of low brokerage trading account with its cheapest brokerage plan. Zerodha is charging Rs 20 per executed order. Sas Online is charging Rs 9 per executed order and some other are...

• Regular
  • For an instance, Wisdom Capital has become a trendsetter in the context of low brokerage trading account with its cheapest brokerage plan. Zerodha is charging Rs 20 per executed order. Sas Online is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Target Gift Card Balance Check

Target Gift Card Balance, Redeem Target Gift Card, Check Target Gift Card Balance, Redeem Target Gift Card Online, Target Redeem Card, Redeem A Target Gift Card, Target Gift Card Balance Online, Target Store Gift Card Balance, Target Gift Card Suppor...

• Regular
  • Target Gift Card Balance, Redeem Target Gift Card, Check Target Gift Card Balance, Redeem Target Gift Card Online, Target Redeem Card, Redeem A Target Gift Card, Target Gift Card Balance Online, Targ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • CHECK TARGET GIFT CARD AMOUNT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Salt Therapy - A Way to Target Many of Your Unwanted Symptoms

We currently live in a very advanced society, where exposure to new things is the norm. As the world is continuously changing in various ways, different from how things have been in the past, it can be detrimental to us. Not only are some of these ne...

• Regular
  • We currently live in a very advanced society, where exposure to new things is the norm. As the world is continuously changing in various ways, different from how things have been in the past, it can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Livia Tiba is an educated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Target Gift Card Balance Query Support Number

We currently live in a very advanced society, where exposure to new things is the norm. As the world is continuously changing in various ways, different from how things have been in the past, it can be detrimental to us. Not only are some of these ne...

• Regular
  • We currently live in a very advanced society, where exposure to new things is the norm. As the world is continuously changing in various ways, different from how things have been in the past, it can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • target gift card balance
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files - Make Available offline (button/toggle) gone

The option to make a song available offline for the Local Files playlist is gone. Is this by design or a bug. This is functionality that pleases me. I've attached an image. Thank you.

• Regular
  • The option to make a song available offline for the Local Files playlist is gone. Is this by design or a bug. This is functionality that pleases me. I've attached an image.    Thank you.&...
  • DraakjeYoblama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LOGIN SECTION

Not able to login in Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Not able to login in Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dgfdfdgdfgdfsdfjsdjdsfsdfjdjgbfsjbdsfsgdfhgf

gdfgdrgdrdfgfdgbfdhbfghfghfghfgjhtfghtfghtgfhjthtghtgrfdjbmdfgbfbbfbbgfvgfgghfbjdsfgjdfsgjhsdfsadsbjfsfgvdsgdrrgh

• Regular
  • gdfgdrgdrdfgfdgbfdhbfghfghfghfgjhtfghtfghtgfhjthtghtgrfdjbmdfgbfbbfbbgfvgfgghfbjdsfgjdfsgjhsdfsadsbjfsfgvdsgdrrgh
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

fgrbt

ethrgb

• Regular
  • ethrgb
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Media Keys (Pause/Play, Forward, Back) not working but volume still works.

I have the latest Macbook Pro as of this year, and I'm not sure if the keys stopped working because I updated the software on my mac. But the keys don't seem to work when I use spotify, but the volume buttons still work. Is this a problem which can b...

• I have the latest Macbook Pro as of this year, and I'm not sure if the keys stopped working because I updated the software on my mac. But the keys don't seem to work when I use spotify, but the volum...
  • jorgemtung
  • 2 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 14 likes

Free Amazon Gift Card Online

Hello Friends, Recently I found a website that will provide you the free amazon gift cards online within a few steps. I was really surprised, when I was completed these steps and got free amazon bucks. You can also try at http://freeamazoncard.com/

• Hello Friends, Recently I found a website that will provide you the free amazon gift cards online within a few steps. I was really surprised, when I was completed these steps and got free amazon buck...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Spotify Alternatives

Does anyone use alternative services to Spofity, paid or unpaid, that they really like? I have had so many issues with the Spotify Web Player as a Premium user and I'd like to find another company to pay each month. Seems silly to put my money toward...

• Visitor
  • Does anyone use alternative services to Spofity, paid or unpaid, that they really like? I have had so many issues with the Spotify Web Player as a Premium user and I'd like to find another company to...
  • lofadata
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes