Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add a playlist to the listening queue

Solved!

Add a playlist to the listening queue

Hello.

I really don't understand how the listenning queue works.

I try to replace the current queue by one of my playlist and I can't do it.

If I right click on the playlist on the left column of the UI and click "Play" ("Lire" in french), it only adds the first song of the playlist ot the queue.

Why ???

If I right click on the 3 dot icon in the playlist screen and click on "Define as current playling list" ("Définir comme liste de lecture en cours" in french), it replaces the current queue with the playlist but some songs are missing. It takes only the beginning of the playlist.

Why ???

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Mobaladje and welcome to the community!

First, which software are you talking about? Your post is tagged as "Windows", but the second part of your text seems to be about a mobile version of Spotify.

But let me say this for the desktop client: If you right click on a playlist and click "play", the whole playlist should be in your queue. This also works by simply clicking on the first track of a playlist, it then continues with the other tracks. It might be that you manually added tracks to your listening queue by right-clicking on tracks -> queue. Go to your queue and look if there are any yellow tracks, these were added manually and will always play first after 1 song. You can delete them with a right-click on "delete". Hope that helps, if not it would be great if you could add screenshots or more information about your Spotify version and device.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey Mobaladje and welcome to the community!

First, which software are you talking about? Your post is tagged as "Windows", but the second part of your text seems to be about a mobile version of Spotify.

But let me say this for the desktop client: If you right click on a playlist and click "play", the whole playlist should be in your queue. This also works by simply clicking on the first track of a playlist, it then continues with the other tracks. It might be that you manually added tracks to your listening queue by right-clicking on tracks -> queue. Go to your queue and look if there are any yellow tracks, these were added manually and will always play first after 1 song. You can delete them with a right-click on "delete". Hope that helps, if not it would be great if you could add screenshots or more information about your Spotify version and device.

Suggested posts