Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly gone?

Solved!

Discover Weekly gone?

Where have Discover Weekly playlist gone on Windows client (1.0.64.399.g4637b02a)? I don't see it in discover page. However it is still in Android client.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @teukka

Just checked it for you and it's still in the same place, they didnt move it to another spot or something. When you type 'Discover Weekly' into the search bar, does it show up? If if shows up in the search results but its still not available on the discover page I'd suggest to try a clean re-installation of the client. 

Note: After deleting the client, make sure there are no files left in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Spotify before installing it again!

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @teukka

Just checked it for you and it's still in the same place, they didnt move it to another spot or something. When you type 'Discover Weekly' into the search bar, does it show up? If if shows up in the search results but its still not available on the discover page I'd suggest to try a clean re-installation of the client. 

Note: After deleting the client, make sure there are no files left in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Spotify before installing it again!

MauriceMVRock Star 7

Thanks @MauriceMV, re-install helped and now I see it again! 🙂

Glad to hear that it worked.

Have a nice day @teukka!

MauriceMVRock Star 7

Suggested posts