Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend activity not showing

Friend activity not showing

Hi  I recently updated my spotify and now can no longer view friends activity on the right sidebar... any solutions?

4 Replies

It appears the Activity feed has been removed from Spotify for some users. From what I have seen, it appears the social system is being upgraded and the feed is the sidebar is disappearing. There is more discussion about the changes over on this topic:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Activity-feed/m-p/791865/highlight/true#M...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am having the same problem, I have tried logging out and re-installing spotify like people have said, yet still it does not appear. Has this problem been fixed or has anyone figured out how to make it re-appear????

Help please!

Typing spotify:app:feed into the search box will bring up a big full screen version of the feed, apart from that there is no way to bring it back to the sidebar I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

will spotify ever return it to a sidebar option or forever just this way? I think they should, that was one of the main features I liked about spotify...

Suggested posts