Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend activity

Friend activity

Having a similar problem that I had a few weeks ago. The friend feed/ follower activity is glitching. One friend in particular has been on almost every day yet his activity doesn't even show up. We've talked and tried to figure it out, when he came to the realization that he was in "private session". He turned it off. But I still can't see his activity. I've opened and closed the app multiple times. I've refreshed the friend feed/follower activity multiple times. But I still cannot see his activity. Please help!! One of the great things about Spotify is seeing the activity of my followers!! How do I know that my other followers' activity isn't showing up? This is a problem. Please fix it. 

6 Replies

Hey @CptSherlockWho!

Right now, the right team is looking into this issue with the friend feed. You can stay tuned for any updates here.

Fingers crossed it'll be fixed soon.

Cheers.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€
โ€• Maria Augusta von Trapp

Tengo una duda hace 2 meses compre una tarjeta de spotify premium y apenas iba a cumplir el segundo mes de uso cuando derrepente la app de spotify se actualizo 

e hizo que ya no tuviera premium 

Y todavรญa me falta un mes de uso

asi que 

quiero que me repongan mi mes por favor 

y ya rectifique y efectivamente la comprรฉ hace un mes 

haci que por favor arreglen ese fallo y regrรฉsenme mรญ spotify premium .

Hey @Iosh17.

I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

As your issue is different to the one on this post, I recommend creating a new one. The community users, Rock Stars, or a mod will get to it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, try checking the information on this support page to see if it helps.

Cheers.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€

Hello @Alfredo

Thank you for the update. unfortunatley, it has started happening with another of my friends. Now it is not just that on that I cannot see, but now I can't see my brother's either. 

Hope you get it fixed soon. 

Best wishes, 

Cpt.SherlockWho

I understand!

I suggest staying on top of any new Spotify updates that come out in the following weeks. Also, the post I linked above will be updated as soon as we have news about it.

Cheers.

same thing is happening as the issue in May. been two days and no friend activity output on my end or theirs. windows 7 64 bit home premium

Suggested posts