Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo abrir Spotify

Solved!

No puedo abrir Spotify

Hola gente

Lo primero dar las gracias por el soporte y la ayuda que prestáis.

Quisiera informaros de que desde hace unos días no puedo abrir mi Spotify, pruebo pero se queda cargando y finalmente deja de cargar y no abre el programa. Pense en desinstalarlo pero no me lo permite puesto que hace lo mismo, carga pero no abre nada. 

Me gustaría pedir vuestra ayuda ya que no se que más hacer. He probado ha desinstalarlo con otros progrmas pero ocurre lo mismo.

Gracias de antemano.

Un saludo!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Like Peter, sorry for the English reply. I used Google Translate to know what you said and I think I get a sense of what's happening. 

Make sure that any firewalls or antivirus programs you have installed are not blocking Spotify. If you find that one is then unblock Spotify and reboot computer. If not or if you are still having same problem, proceed to next step.

Change Programs on Startup

1. Start Task Manager

Via the taskbar. Right-click an empty area of the taskbar and choose Task Manager from the pop-up menu that appears.

Via the new power user menu. Open the power user menu—WINKEY + X, or move the mouse cursor into the lower left corner of the screen and right-click—and choose Task Manager from the list of options.

Via Start search. Tap WINKEY, type task and then hit Enter.

By default Task Manager runs in a new compact mode.

2. To expand the display and find the startup application management functionality, select More details.

3. Then, select the Startup tab. This view shows all of the applications that are configured to run when the system boots.

4. Enable anything related to Spotify (I'm not sure how it looks on your side). They might be listed as :

%username%\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\spotify.exe

%username%\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe

5. Hit Apply. (If there is one)

6. Reboot Computer

7. Restart Spotify.

If that doesn’t work try reinstalling Spotify

1. Download and install CCleaner — http://download.piriform.com/ccsetup411.exe

2. On CCleaner go to Tools tab.

3. Click Uninstall on Spotify

4. Click the Registry tab then scan for issues then fix selected issues

5. (Optional) You can use the cleaner tab to delete unnecessary files. Make sure you look at what is checked just in case.

--- Instead you could just install Spotify from the default Windows program, but I like CCleaner. It's up to you. ---

6. Reboot computer.

7.  Download and install Spotify https://www.spotify.com/us/download/windows/

Hope that helps! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry for the English reply! What version of Windows are you using? Are you getting any error messages?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I use the version Windows 8

I don´t receive any error message.

The problem is that the program doesn´t open or lent me do anything.

Marked as solution

Like Peter, sorry for the English reply. I used Google Translate to know what you said and I think I get a sense of what's happening. 

Make sure that any firewalls or antivirus programs you have installed are not blocking Spotify. If you find that one is then unblock Spotify and reboot computer. If not or if you are still having same problem, proceed to next step.

Change Programs on Startup

1. Start Task Manager

Via the taskbar. Right-click an empty area of the taskbar and choose Task Manager from the pop-up menu that appears.

Via the new power user menu. Open the power user menu—WINKEY + X, or move the mouse cursor into the lower left corner of the screen and right-click—and choose Task Manager from the list of options.

Via Start search. Tap WINKEY, type task and then hit Enter.

By default Task Manager runs in a new compact mode.

2. To expand the display and find the startup application management functionality, select More details.

3. Then, select the Startup tab. This view shows all of the applications that are configured to run when the system boots.

4. Enable anything related to Spotify (I'm not sure how it looks on your side). They might be listed as :

%username%\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\spotify.exe

%username%\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe

5. Hit Apply. (If there is one)

6. Reboot Computer

7. Restart Spotify.

If that doesn’t work try reinstalling Spotify

1. Download and install CCleaner — http://download.piriform.com/ccsetup411.exe

2. On CCleaner go to Tools tab.

3. Click Uninstall on Spotify

4. Click the Registry tab then scan for issues then fix selected issues

5. (Optional) You can use the cleaner tab to delete unnecessary files. Make sure you look at what is checked just in case.

--- Instead you could just install Spotify from the default Windows program, but I like CCleaner. It's up to you. ---

6. Reboot computer.

7.  Download and install Spotify https://www.spotify.com/us/download/windows/

Hope that helps! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Thank you very much friend!
I've given a kudo
Thank you again!

Spoiler

@Tony96 wrote:

Thank you very much friend!
I've given a kudo
Thank you again!

Spoiler

Any time! 🙂

it helps me too THANKS !!!

@queso11 wrote:

it helps me too THANKS !!!

Hey there @queso11!

Glad I was able to help you out! If you need any further help, just let me know!

Al iniciar sesión con Spotify en mi iPhone o iPad, me dice que revise si tengo la cuenta hecha. Claro que la tengo hecha! Y cuando intento hacer una nueva me dice que ya existe con mi dirección de correo. He intentado cambiar la contraseña y sigue sin funcionar... Ayuda! gracias

Suggested posts