Premium

Country

United States 

Device

Dell Inspiron 7559 / Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Windows 10 / Android Oreo (8.0.0)

My Question or Issue

On my Windows PC, I have a playlist that shows a total length of 100hrs 53min, but the same playlist shows a length of 99hrs and 52min on my Android S7. I thought it might be a late update on the playlist, but I haven't added a song in months and both my laptop and phone show that the playlist has 1596 songs.

The link to the playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/user/matthew_paul/playlist/1IJJKiEirR4TqCniw7IdST?si=vg7QGfxzQMiNgymrWZ4x8g

Screenshot_20181031-165708_Spotify.jpg
Windows.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had a similar thing when I rebuilt my playlists from my tablet? It's worth checking your devices if you have "show unplayable songs" (greyed out) enabled on one device and not the other? When you add an album it can include several songs you can't play but because you can't see them (disabled) it adds them anyway, and if on your other device you have it enabled you CAN see them so it includes them towards your playlist total? I solved it by enabling show unplayable songs on BOTH machines and manually removing all the greyed out tracks! My playlists we're then the same? Worth a try mate?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

I had a similar thing when I rebuilt my playlists from my tablet? It's worth checking your devices if you have "show unplayable songs" (greyed out) enabled on one device and not the other? When you add an album it can include several songs you can't play but because you can't see them (disabled) it adds them anyway, and if on your other device you have it enabled you CAN see them so it includes them towards your playlist total? I solved it by enabling show unplayable songs on BOTH machines and manually removing all the greyed out tracks! My playlists we're then the same? Worth a try mate?

Yes you're completely right thanks!!

how do you even get 100 hours in one playlist O_O

I have 444hr 44min in mine

Suggested posts