Premium

Country

USA 

Device

Lonovo ThinkPad

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

On the android app, when I go to the podcasts in my library, it is very easy to sort by ones that have most recently added new episodes - Your Library>Podcasts>Followed Podcasts and right below the short list is a big, bold header, New Episodes. On the desktop app, this is not an option. Instead, when going to Your Library>Podcasts, even if it is "sorted by: Recently Added" (only other option is to sort by name), it is in a seemingly random order. Right now (Sept 18) the first one listed has a most recent episode of 9/12, the 2nd is 9/17, the 3rd is 8/22, the 4th, 8/22. 
As a regular podcast listener, this is beyond annoying. I literally have to go to my phone app to find the new episodes and then back to the desktop app to find those and listen. Not sure why on earth, the desktop app would not allow sorting by newly added episodes, but as a Premium member, I am seriously considering a different app/service for my podcast listening.

1 Reply

Hey @billylg73,

It's currently not possible to sort podcasts by recently added episodes, only recently added podcasts. This sounds like something other people might like, so if you want you can add an idea here. Others can vote for it and contribute to the discussion.

Let us know if there's anything else!

Suggested posts