Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sharing to Facebook

Solved!

Sharing to Facebook

I seem to not be able to share to Facebook what I am playing. I used to be very easy: just click on Share in the "..." area and there it goes.  Recenlty it seems Spotify has changed the interface and when you click on Share, up pops a social media pick list; select Facebook and up pops another tab in my browser. I click "Share" but it goes nowhere.

What am I doing wrong and why didn't Spotify send around instructions when they changed things. I want to put the word out about Spotify but if I can't share it that ain't gonna happen.

Help appreciated. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @allenehorner

If the Facebook button is not working, you can also press the "copy link to clipboard" button and then go to the Facebook site and paste it into the post box.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I figured that out myself but I should work on it's own. Don't know what they did to the share function. It used to be just click on the dots, it brought up the post button and that was it. Now they've changed it to an extra step and a push to sign up in addition and the darn thing worlks less well than it ever did.

Word to Spotify: it you're gonna make a change, make sure it works!

Thanks Matt!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @allenehorner

If the Facebook button is not working, you can also press the "copy link to clipboard" button and then go to the Facebook site and paste it into the post box.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I figured that out myself but I should work on it's own. Don't know what they did to the share function. It used to be just click on the dots, it brought up the post button and that was it. Now they've changed it to an extra step and a push to sign up in addition and the darn thing worlks less well than it ever did.

Word to Spotify: it you're gonna make a change, make sure it works!

Thanks Matt!

You're welcome! I'll pass on your feedback.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts