Spotify desktop syncing issue

Solved!

Spotify desktop syncing issue

Plan

Premium Family

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

Hi, I'm using Spotify on my PC and since yesterday It goes crazy I don't know if it's because of that or not but it happened after the Desktop app updated automatically. Since then services such as Discord and Last.fm can't track the songs that I'm listening to anymore. I know this issue is just for the desktop app because when I played my songs from the "web player" or iPhone it works!  and if I use web player or my phone, shows the devices that I listening from otherwise it can't sync

I tried to re-install Spotify but it didn't work.

Thank you in advance for your helping

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

We can confirm that our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to add your vote by clicking on the Thumbs up icon to the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already.  Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments. 

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

7 Replies

i got literally the same issue since new update 

I have the same problem, I tried to solve the problem in all ways, but nothing came of it. I really, really hope this issue gets resolved as soon as possible.

i have the same issue !! been freaking out over it since last night

i have the same exact problem, this happened after i updated spotify. do you think discord and lastfm syncing has to do something with it? because i use those too

Marked as solution

Hey folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

We can confirm that our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to add your vote by clicking on the Thumbs up icon to the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already.  Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments. 

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thanks for your time 🙂
now it's fixed after new update

Thank you so much for your promptness, after updating the application, everything worked again as before. Thank you!

Suggested posts