NEXT STEP

Spotify lyrics cropped

Spotify lyrics cropped

Plan

Free

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue:

In the new Spotify update, I've noticed that most of the lyrics in song are cropped and are not fully showing. There is also a grey bar below for the ads but no ads ever show up and it ends up hiding the lyrics even more. Please fix this or add an option where we can resize the lyrics. 

Screenshot (235).png
3 Replies

Hi there @ARUNYA,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you provide us a screenshot so that we can have a closer look directly from your end?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi

I just reinstalled the app and it still is cropped, though in many songs it is alright if I scroll down, but I'm still experiencing this issue. 

In this song called Anthropocene which is a kind of rap, the lyric says "And when the Earth's swings out of orbit, we can spin in circles on the grassy ferns and just pretend to watch it's axis turn" and it all comes at once so I can't see half of the lyrics. After that, the next line doesn't come at all and after that all of the lines are cropped. This isn't the only song with this problem.

Thanks 

Screenshot (239).png
Screenshot (238).png
Screenshot (237).png

Hey @ARUNYA,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try to zoom out? Use the Ctrl+- command. Some users report that this also changes the lyrics size so you get the whole text on screen.

Let us know if that helps.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts