Windows 10 desktop PC (i5-4460, 8gb ddr3 ram, GTX 1070ti, Samsung SSD)
My Question or Issue
Ever since I first downloaded Spotify months ago it has been opening on startup when I turn my computer on and it's driving me absolutely nuts. This feels like the buggiest app I've ever used.
* 'Open Spotify automatically after you log into the computer' is always off.
* I've tried with the windows 10 store app as well as the standalone from Spotify.com.
* I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
* I'm not reinstalling windows and there's no reason I should.
* I've already seen this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Open-Spotify-Automatically-Setting-Don-t-Work/m-p/4...
I'm tired of seeing this app jump in my face, flash its icon on my taskbar and demand my attention, slow down my computer while booting and joining the array of other apps that opens and focuses themselves just as I try to click something one after another, forcing me to not use my computer until everyone has had their turn jerking off in front of me.
Please help I'm getting really sick of this.