Premium

Country

Canada 

Device

Dell Latitude E7470

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Until recently, when I switched to one of the Stranger Things playlists published last year, the visualization effect would work beautifully.  Sometime in the last couple months, though, it's stopped working.  Was this expected?  Was it disabled on purpose?  Is it waiting on another software update?  I can't find the mode in the Settings list any more.

I am using the desktop application.  I also tried in the web player, just for kicks, but no dice.  Or motes, in this case.

I'm afraid I can't say for certain when the visualization stopped working.  I believe the last time I listed to the playlist (in my case, the "Will's Castle Byers Classics") would have been May or June, 2018

Thank you, everyone.  Nothing critical, I just really enjoyed it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Nylanth.

The Stranger Things setting isn't available anymore. However, we don't have any info if it'll make a comeback on future versions.

If you'd like, you can post this as a new idea here, and get support from other users.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Nylanth.

The Stranger Things setting isn't available anymore. However, we don't have any info if it'll make a comeback on future versions.

If you'd like, you can post this as a new idea here, and get support from other users.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts