Where is the queue?

Solved!

Where is the queue?

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Android Oreo, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Where is the queue? There used to be a queue category in the sidebar on the left in the windows desktop application. It's no longer there.
Right click still gives me the option to "add to queue" songs and albums. But I can't find let alone access the queue to see what's on it and in what order (and possibly change that). On either Windows or android. Where has the queue gone too?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found it. As I said, it used to be in the left hand bar. Now it's in the bottom right hand corner, without any text to indicate what it is -- which was what must have confused me, along with its changed position -- but a clear enough icon, if you know what you're looking for. Thanx.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @franklekens,

thanks for posting !

Just checked mine and it works fine.

Can you please provide me with the version number you're using ?

In the meanwhile, performing a reinstall of the app might help solving the issue.

Waiting on your update 🙂

1.1.17.543.geb9254e9.
Marked as solution

I found it. As I said, it used to be in the left hand bar. Now it's in the bottom right hand corner, without any text to indicate what it is -- which was what must have confused me, along with its changed position -- but a clear enough icon, if you know what you're looking for. Thanx.

Suggested posts