Window size

Plan

Premium

Country

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Device

Gigabyte Bki7ha 7500

Operating System

Windows 10, updated, 1920x1080,Display Scale and layout 150%, Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode ON

1- Run Spotify to play some music

2-Close to stay running on tray 

3- Double click spotify tray icon 

4-it allways opens like this:

[Sin nombre].jpg(Doesn't fit all the screen) i allways have to maximize and when i close again and again

thanks

5 Replies

Hey @lux1o.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Have you tried to reinstall the app yet? You can read here how to do this. Try to delete Spotify from the Application Data folder as well to clear all the Spotify preferences.

Hope that does the trick. Let us know what the result is.

Have a nice day.

of course i already try to reinstall and still having the spotify window size problem

i have this problem with all the software that runs in a special window commonly downloaded via microsoft app store

thanks 

of course i already try to reinstall and still having the spotify window size problem

i have this problem with all the software that runs in a special window commonly downloaded via microsoft app store

thanks

Hey @lux1o,

I just tried the same settings as you have and didn't encounter the issue. Have you tried with different resolutions and lower/higher scaling? Does anything change?

If this is happening with other apps with the same setting, there might be some other setting you need to check out. We suggest getting in touch with Microsoft as well for further assistance. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Lately more people (like me) have issues regarding the window positioning/sizing:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Maximize-does-not-work-properly/m-p/4591643#M66536

Would like to add that I'm using the multi-desktop feature of Win10 which sometimes let's apps act a bit strange, maybe that is something you can test with..

Suggested posts