Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

rearranging playlists

Solved!

rearranging playlists

I can't rearrange songs in my playlist on my PC.  I cannot drag and drop, I cannot sort by clicking the headers.  The songs are NOT sorted, they are in the order I added them to the playlist.  I've tried left clicking, right clicking, everything.  When I try to search it in Spotify help, nothing comes up.  Help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to respond - super appreciated.

I ended up re-installing Spotify, and this time, a window popped up saying that Windows was blocking some features.  I didn't get that window the first time, for some reason.  I clicked "unblock" and, problem solved.  🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

This works for me on Windows 10 and I'm sure it works for most other users, so your problem is probably related to your computer. I have no idea what it could be, but someone may have some tip if you describe your platform and its version. Customer support usually urge to do a full reset and reinstall in cases like this...

One thing which is not obvious is that songs cannot be rearranged if the playlist is sorted. Spotify will simply refuse to move any song when it is dragged without saying anything, which I regard as a bug. But you say that you cannot even sort your playlist so your problem seem to be something else.

Marked as solution

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to respond - super appreciated.

I ended up re-installing Spotify, and this time, a window popped up saying that Windows was blocking some features.  I didn't get that window the first time, for some reason.  I clicked "unblock" and, problem solved.  🙂

hello orm,

i cant rearrange my playlists either. i am a premium user using a mac laptop. i cant select, move, drag&drop any item from any of my playlists. i have the same bars above the playlist; song, artist, album, but none are highlighted, and none can highlight. what's more, it takes 6-15 times of adding a song to a playlist for it to actually add. it's really annoying. takes up to an hour to add ONE song to a playlist becasue i have to repeatedly keep adding, and checking. I am new to spotify and so far i am EXTREMELY disappointed.  EXTREMELY. As far as I can tell NO function seems to workign as it should. Not one thing. It doesnt even play songs well. Somebody please help me.

Suggested posts