Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution An Unexpected Journey by Samwise Gamgee

Hello. My family and I absolutely love the podcast “An Unexpected Journey” by Samwise Gamgee. (https://anchor.fm/unexpected-journey) We’re trying to find this theatrical audiobook version on disc, but cannot find the exact version. (This version is t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. My family and I absolutely love the podcast “An Unexpected Journey” by Samwise Gamgee. (https://anchor.fm/unexpected-journey) We’re trying to find this theatrical audiobook version on disc, bu...
  • ElliottPhoenix
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I haven't been receiving the "endsong.json" files

I've requested personal account information containing "endsong.json" files to view my streaming history. Every time I've received them, they're just random files from the last year when I truly want my whole history.

• Visitor
  • I've requested personal account information containing "endsong.json" files to view my streaming history. Every time I've received them, they're just random files from the last year when I truly want...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't share lyrics

I've searched everywhere on the community page, and talked to support, but me and my friends can't seem to share lyrics from songs. It says you need to be running the latest version of Spotify (which we all are). It hasn't worked on my mobile (iOS) o...

• Regular
  • I've searched everywhere on the community page, and talked to support, but me and my friends can't seem to share lyrics from songs. It says you need to be running the latest version of Spotify (which...
  • Bvttoneyed
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify is Not Loading And Remains On A Blank Screen!

For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back to white. Please help! If you somehow can contact th...

• Gig Goer
  • For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back t...
  • AxolotlQueen112
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! The song don t play

when try to play the song spotify let a message pop that say"it is not possible to play the song until it is included among those allowed in the sporify smartphone app" why? i didn t blocked this song or did something similar, the song is Your Betray...

• Visitor
  • when try to play the song spotify let a message pop that say"it is not possible to play the song until it is included among those allowed in the sporify smartphone app" why? i didn t blocked this so...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing on any device and the playlist is reset to 1st song.

Regardless of the device (e.g. iPhone, Windows 11 PC) or the app (Spotify or Sonos) I started playing a playlist or station from Spotify, it will stop mid-playlist. I get no error messages from any of the apps. All devices are on the same LAN. The do...

• Visitor
  • Regardless of the device (e.g. iPhone, Windows 11 PC) or the app (Spotify or Sonos) I started playing a playlist or station from Spotify, it will stop mid-playlist. I get no error messages from any o...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recibí un link para regalar suscripción de 2 meses en Spotify

Mi problema es que me apareció el anuncio y se me cerró la aplicación y no puedo obtener el link del anuncio , ya no me volvió aparecer para poder canjearlo

• Visitor
  • Mi problema es que me apareció el anuncio y se me cerró la aplicación y no puedo obtener el link del anuncio , ya no me volvió aparecer para poder canjearlo
  • unseenlarks
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally closed in-app notification, I'm curious what I've missed.

I unlocked my phone and Spotify was opened. I pressed home button to close the app, but right before I did that, an in-app notification showed up. Because of the ridiculous design of the app, after I closed it, I will never see the notification again...

• Casual Listener
  • I unlocked my phone and Spotify was opened. I pressed home button to close the app, but right before I did that, an in-app notification showed up. Because of the ridiculous design of the app, after I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Loudness Spotify/Sonos = Rocket Science

Just recognized that Spotify allegedly is working on my issue for at least 4 years now. Still having the problem that I can‘t use the loudness control on my iPhone properly. They‘re only reacting time-delayed. And still there‘s no solution for this? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just recognized that Spotify allegedly is working on my issue for at least 4 years now. Still having the problem that I can‘t use the loudness control on my iPhone properly. They‘re only reacting tim...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My embed playlist is not updating

I just created a new playlist to embed in my website, but everytime I add a new album in the app, it does not update in the website.I already purged Wordpress cache but it doesn't change anything.Isn't it a dynamic URL? Should I update it everytime t...

• Visitor
  • I just created a new playlist to embed in my website, but everytime I add a new album in the app, it does not update in the website. I already purged Wordpress cache but it doesn't change anything. ...
  • felixior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify Connect allow to stream outside my wifi?

I have a Bluesound Powernode with Spotify Connect. I was experiencing random music playback without me starting it. I found out that my daughter was able to see our device under the available devices list although she was at her home. She had uninten...

• Visitor
  • I have a Bluesound Powernode with Spotify Connect. I was experiencing random music playback without me starting it. I found out that my daughter was able to see our device under the available devices...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kurdish Sorani Dialect font support

Please provide Kurdish (Sorani) font support. I'm listening to a lot of Kurdish songs, but unfortunately Spotify doesn't fully support Kurdish (Sorani font) in lyrics page.Example : https://open.spotify.com/track/53HIuSXxUyEZ5bafaoXCZ8?si=3e95a164d3c...

• Casual Listener
  • Please provide Kurdish (Sorani) font support. I'm listening to a lot of Kurdish songs, but unfortunately Spotify doesn't fully support Kurdish (Sorani font) in lyrics page. Example :  https://...
  • 31boux4ubwmahxnn7u4s
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Spotify unwrapped, Spotify`s next adventure

Something I love about Spotify these days are the new karaoke function on played songs.- I have an idea on how you could use a lot of existing technology, and with your accesses and name should be able to make an amazing product!Contact me for more i...

• Something I love about Spotify these days are the new karaoke function on played songs. - I have an idea on how you could use a lot of existing technology, and with your accesses and name should be ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution background of podcast not reflected on spotify app

I have set up the colour background of my podcast on Anchor. fm and its reflected on spotify on the website but not on the Spotify smartphone app. How could I fix this, so that when ppl open the app on their smartphones they can see the background Co...

• I have set up the colour background of my podcast on Anchor. fm and its reflected on spotify on the website but not on the Spotify smartphone app. How could I fix this, so that when ppl open the app ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How come when I search up my name on the search bar it does not come up?

I am connected to a FB account but when I search up my profile name it does not show. When I tried copy and pasting my username (the long one) it says “no results found for…”

• I am connected to a FB account but when I search up my profile name it does not show. When I tried copy and pasting my username (the long one) it says “no results found for…”
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Streaming Spotify on Google Home is not working as expected.

Most of the time I can't stream music over google home, because when google home is starting up the Spotify app, it is stuck at the welcome screen only showing the logo. Sometimes google home still successfully opens the Spotify app, but then the mus...

• Most of the time I can't stream music over google home, because when google home is starting up the Spotify app, it is stuck at the welcome screen only showing the logo. Sometimes google home still s...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution where are the "offline devices" (dispositivos offline)?

I lost my old phone, so I couldn't take out the downloads, and I can't download the music in my new device, I searched for helped and I found out that I have to go to "dispositivos offline", but I can't find it.

• Visitor
  • I lost my old phone, so I couldn't take out the downloads, and I can't download the music in my new device, I searched for helped and I found out that I have to go to "dispositivos offline", but I ca...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes