Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Help to start, the app is done. ( done for me with SpotiCash)

Hello I'm new and from Holland. I started this with Spoticash so the app is already made and stuff. But i really dont understand how to get started. Is there someone how can help? Really greatfull.

• Visitor
  • Hello  I'm new and from Holland. I started this with Spoticash so the app is already made and stuff. But i really dont understand how to get started. Is there someone how can help? Really great...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay on Google Nest Hub

When a song, playlist or album is complete on the Spotify app for my Google Nest Hub (2nd gen), the autoplay function does not work. It just goes silent. Autoplay is selected in my app settings on mobile and desktop.

• Regular
  • When a song, playlist or album is complete on the Spotify app for my Google Nest Hub (2nd gen), the autoplay function does not work. It just goes silent. Autoplay is selected in my app settings on mo...
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I got premium right now and i still did not get the premium features

Its been 25 minutes I still am hearing advertisements and not enjoying the premium features And i got a verification message so its not the transaction didn’t go through

• Visitor
  • Its been 25 minutes I still am hearing advertisements and not enjoying the premium features And i got a verification message so its not the transaction didn’t go through
  • adrian_oechsner
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast error

Hi, Tracy G here from Zimbabwe, I recently edited and published a podcast for a fellow Zimbabwean, we published through Anchor and everything looked to be a success but no one seems to be able to access the podcast in Zimbabwe, neither by using the l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Tracy G here from Zimbabwe, I recently edited and published a podcast for a fellow Zimbabwean, we published through Anchor and everything looked to be a success but no one seems to be able to acc...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueWe have a Family Premium for my wife and I and our two daughters. However, they seem to have become entangled so that when one of us is listening, others can't play so...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue We have a Family Premium for my wife and I and our two daughters. However, they seem to hav...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [LG Smart TV][Developer] Make Spotify accessible on LG Smart TV for blind users.

Good Afternoon, For your blind and partially sighted Customers, I would appreciate if you could arrange for an access issue with the Spotify app using the 'audio guidance' screen reader on LG Smart Tv's to be resolved.The latest version of the app is...

• Visitor
  • Good Afternoon,   For your blind and partially sighted Customers, I would appreciate if you could arrange for an access issue with the Spotify app using the 'audio guidance' screen reader on L...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
    LG Smart TV
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Adult content erased

Hi I listened to podcast with adult content, can I hide this content or erase it from my recently viewed?

• Visitor
  • Hi    I listened to podcast with adult content, can I hide this content or erase it from my recently viewed?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect over ethernet/cabled connection is highly unreliable - use WiFi instead

I have been struggling for a long time with getting spotify connect to work on my Sony Bravia and Onkyo (both using ethernet cable to connect to my LAN). The devices usually (yes, sometimes it does worke?) show up as a playable device in Spotify. Rec...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have been struggling for a long time with getting spotify connect to work on my Sony Bravia and Onkyo (both using ethernet cable to connect to my LAN). The devices usually (yes, someti...
  • Saintzillla
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
    Other
    Sony
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Linksys Router - Spotify Connect - Arcam

Equipment1. Router - Linksys EA81002. Connecting over wifi to Arcam R-Play Spotify connect doesn’t work and Other Devices / Airplay option not stable When the Arcam R-play is connected as wired LAN to the router Spotify connect no issues ; problems o...

• Casual Listener
  • Equipment 1. Router - Linksys EA8100 2. Connecting over wifi to Arcam R-Play    Spotify connect doesn’t work and Other Devices / Airplay option not stable    When the A...
  • jrwigs
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot create playlist folder in desktop app or web player

I have read the Spotify support which says I need to use the desktop app, right click on a playlist and then select create folder. However, when I try to do this, create folder is not an option in the drop-down

• Visitor
  • I have read the Spotify support which says I need to use the desktop app, right click on a playlist and then select create folder. However, when I try to do this, create folder is not an option in th...
  • ukergin
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Connect] Spotify Studios In NYC?

Hey Spotify team!I've been so inspired to see so many of my friends, particularly wxmen artists/producers collaborate and connect over at Spotify Studios or Noteable events in Los Angeles. I was wondering if anything similar was coming to New York?I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify team! I've been so inspired to see so many of my friends, particularly wxmen artists/producers collaborate and connect over at Spotify Studios or Noteable events in Los Angeles. I was ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home: keeps repeating first song of playlist

Using Google Home playing songs from my spotify and it keeps repeating the first song on the playlist and the play queue just starts from the first song. Need help please really annoying, making me hate the first song on the playlist. Thanks Premium ...

• Using Google Home playing songs from my spotify and it keeps repeating the first song on the playlist and the play queue just starts from the first song. Need help please really annoying, making me h...
  • Essie8
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Fix Download Speeds

5G or super high speed Wi-Fi and Spotify STRUGGLES with consistent downloading. Has for years, for everyone. Time to get it sorted please!

• Casual Listener
  • 5G or super high speed Wi-Fi and Spotify STRUGGLES with consistent downloading. Has for years, for everyone. Time to get it sorted please!
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Visit headquarter

I am Loic, manager for the brand CORENGTH, fitness category for DECATHLON.With my team we will be in Stockholm and we would be really interested to exchange and share about our visions with someone at spotify. Making sport accessible to the many is o...

• Visitor
  • I am Loic, manager for the brand CORENGTH, fitness category for DECATHLON. With my team we will be in Stockholm and we would be really interested to exchange and share about our visions with someone...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas , paguei o Spotify, mas cancelaram meu plano Premium

Pagamento do Spotify acontece todo dia 25 , de todos os meses , paguei , mas estão me cobrando e cancelaram minha conta Premium

• Visitor
  • Pagamento do Spotify acontece todo dia 25 , de todos os meses , paguei , mas estão me cobrando e cancelaram minha conta Premium
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Joe Rogan for covid dis-information or I will cancel my spotify membership.

Cancel joe rogan for dis-information about covid or i will boycott spotify and tell everyone i know to do the same.

• Visitor
  • Cancel joe rogan for dis-information about covid or i will boycott spotify and tell everyone i know to do the same.  
  • Earlfromflorida
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Bonjour, comment laisser des avis sur des podcast en live sur spotify?

je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.

• Visitor
  • je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does songs pause after 1 second?

Songs stop playing after 1 second. Tried both on my mobile and my PC. Tried removing cache files, log out, change sound quality, changed wifi connection, turning off and on both devices. Is there something wrong with spotify for the moment?

• Visitor
  • Songs stop playing after 1 second. Tried both on my mobile and my PC. Tried removing cache files, log out, change sound quality, changed wifi connection, turning off and on both devices. Is there som...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes