Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[LightOS] Support Lightphone 2

I've been using Spotify for years and I recently have moved to a more minimalist type of "smart" phone called LightPhone 2. I just wish there was a way to download spotify music and podcasts to my phone. 

Updated on 2021-06-14

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Katerina
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-04-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

ansoncall

Yes! I hate my smartphone for a million reasons, but I can't switch to a lightphone without bringing my music along!

4r45hk

Same here! I've been wanting to switch to a more minimalistic phone, but the only reason keeping me from doing it is Spotify.

It would be such a life changing experience for me!

h_nna_m_rie

Yes please!! I would absolutely LOVE if the Spotify could integrate with my light phone 🙂

Hermit_Coast

If at a minimum I would be happy to choose my daily mixes and playlist to select on my lightphone.  I know you guys stopped supporting the Algoriddim Djay App, but the way Spotify music was organized there would be great for the LightPhone. Something like this (without the pictures and the BPM of course) would be awesome!

IMG_4351.PNG

IMG_4352.PNG

jacx92

Just adding my voice to this thread. I would love to see Spotify support for the LightPhone II!

jance_enslin

E -ink displays are the future of phones, IMO. Spotify would be very innovative to join this movement! I have been a spotify user for 7 years and I would love it to be integrated and modified for a minimalist device like LightPhone 2. Thanks!!

witchdocjohn

I really like the way my Mighty works with Spotify and I think LP2 could work the same way. sync playlists on the dashboard and be able to listen offline. 

AdamJ97

Dear Spotify,

Please please please do this! I would switch in a heartbeat, but you and the music are the last thread holding me back from switching out my smartphone! 

Love you, 

Longtime user buddy

coling913

Like other commenters here, Spotify is currently holding me back from making the jump to a phone like this. It'd be fabulous if they had some sort of support here.