Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Search] Shazam-like option within the app

Being able to source a song you hear without leaving the app

Updated on 2023-03-31

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Buschmann2009

Würde ich auch gerne haben.

mrr_harry

Must have feature!!!

Especially the Shazam app on iOS doesn’t link to your Spotify account but with the Apple Music instead (of course). 

jonathan_DS

That's an amazing idea 🙂

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-03-31

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

neco222

After returning home, there are times when I want to listen to the music that was playing in my head while I was out. It would be nice if there was a function to add automatically recognized music to a playlist. It's easy to find out that this song was played here by linking it with GPS location information

rick_cotter

On iPhone you can just, "Hey Siri, what song is this?" iPhone is integrated with Shazam. Works while in every app.

I think it would be unintuitive to open Spotify.

Nikleshi

Can you add a feature to listen and recognise a song?

gingermint

It would be great if Spotify had the feature to be able to scan a song that is playing somewhere and someone wants to find what song it is. Apps like Shazam are in place but such a feature in the music app is convenient. Spotify can recognize the song playing and show it in its results that can be added to favourites or playlist

Nethaka08

This gonna be really helpful

Semuellentho

I am like the comunity