Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Podcasts] Search / Filter Podcasts by Language

Would like to see the possibility to filter podcasts on language. This makes it easier to spot (in my case) non-English podcasts.

Updated on 2020-03-05

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2017-11-03

Marked as new idea.

DinaAnikin

The option would be great!

braincandies

+1 
Language is the top search criterion when it comes to podcasts

rembozembo

I would really appreciate being able to find different podcasts sorted by different countries as well. 

It would really help me studying a foreign language further!

haleyjo

Yes, please! It's basically impossible to browse podcasts in a specific language. You have to know the name of the podcast you are looking for. I'd like to just type in "Podcasts in Spanish," and get a list of only those spoken in Español.

martin_bayard

How are we supposed to discover new things without such filter ?

This would be fantastic to have this feature !!

fred_1967

Yes living in France with Spotify I only get french podcasts.  Same goes for playlists for music I think you should be able to define which country you are from.

seziatmaca

That would be great! I'm living in Turkey but hardly listen to Turkish music or podcasts.  It makes me sick trying to find English podcasts everytime in a bunch of Turkish "suggested" podcasts.

Mr_Bakker

It would ba so great to enhance your skills in a new language.