Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple SD card storage options are shown in app settings

Hey everyone!

We've been receiving reports about the app displaying multiple SD cards in the storage options. 

OI.png

If you're experiencing this, let us know by adding your +VOTE and follow the instructions in the Status Update below.

We'll be keeping everyone up to speed here, so make sure to subscribe to this thread!

Hey folks,

We just wanted to confirm that the right teams are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, at the moment, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again for reporting this!

Comments
V8P0W3R93

I'm also experiencing this issue on my Samsung S10

Please for the love of god do something because this has been going on for a while

Also bring back the landscape mode for car use

calamar-87

@Eni when this issue will be fixed? We go a lot of months and after each update, we don't see a solution for this long date problem!

Jjoyner75

They have no intention of fixing the problem or they would have already. Either they don't know how or it's not worth their time. But they will for sure take your money for a broken service. No discount even though there product doesn't work.

ABakes

Spotify might as well say Does Not care instead of not right now. Especially for a feature that premium members pay for. 

They changed the status. 

pino12

Still no fix...

HeinH

No fix, not being worked on status, and not even an explanation.

In the meantime, I can't even select my SD card anymore to store offline songs.

calamar-87

@Eni @Mario if Spotify can't fix this issue, or worst, if Spotify DOESN'T WANT TO FIX IT, we want some kind of compensation for all the time we are claiming for this issue and YOU DON'T FIX!

YaKe696

@Eni please respond in some way or another. It cannot be that 9 pages worth of people from the community and many many more that don't say anything are complaining and the best you can do is "not right now". At least respond in some way, any way. Even if it is "we are too lazy to fix the issue". I'd rather have this issue fixed than some nonsense feature in the app.

wyntrr_end

I wonder if this issue is being seen as unimportant because the title of the thread and leading message only mention that there are extra storage options shown, and only in the comments is there talk about the fact that this issue is causing users to be unable to save content for offline listening.

At face value then, to someone just skimming over the open issues list, this may just seem like a weird little inconvenience rather than an issue that majorly impacts the user experience of one of the main features of a premium subscription.

CyaSptfy

"Spotify is looking into this"

How much longer will you folks stare at this issue until it's resolved lol, it's been years. Honestly considering switching platforms at this rate.