Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 Quick Menu shows Playlists instead of a list Liked Songs

Upon opening the PS4 quick menu, it doesn't display the Liked songs list. It only shows the playlists in the library.

Hey folks!

This is still being looked into and a fix is bound to get rolled out with the upcoming updates.
As we do not have a definite time on when exactly this will happen, we're setting this Ongoing Issue to 'Not Right Now'.
Rest assured that it is still going to be fixed; possibly in the upcoming weeks 🙂

Keep us posted in case you spot any changes and we'll do the same.
Cheers!

Comments
Transmasquerade

Yep, still waiting on a fix. 

DimitriOwa

Wow, at least i know Spotify has poor service. A whole month, plus I've sent multiple support tickets. At this point they just aren't going to fix it.

ThatOneGuy01

Not an account issue. Y'all are trying to make folks pay to get our liked songs to actually show up again. I have nearly 1000 songs but when I go into my quick menu on ps4 it says "no liked songs" great way to steal more money from us it seems. Absolutely no reason for such a simple glitch to be running this rampant. Instead of using our money to buy cocaine, fix our music

Vasil
Status changed to: Under investigation

Under Investigation

IVL

It's been a while now, still dealing with this issue on my PlayStation. It happened around the same time as everyone else here. And it's updated to the newest version, I hope someone can help 

Plan

Premium

Country

Usa

Device

Ps4 pro

Operating System

Ps4

My Question or Issue

I hold the ps button to go to the quick menu to access Spotify I scroll down to my liked songs playlist and it's saying there are no songs it's been like for awhile now

IMG_20231210_215827127.jpg
IMG_20231210_202735944.jpg
Maria

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Could you try reinstalling the app on your PS4 to see if you notice any difference?

There's also this ongoing issue that sounds similar to what you're describing. Feel free to have a look at it, to check if it's something you're experiencing as well.

Keep us posted.

Vasil
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks!

Thanks again to everyone who's already reported this and has shared the requested details.
This is now being looked into 🙂

If you're affected by this issue, please provide us with the following info:

• Has the issue started occurring at roughly the same time it has occurred for @Transmasquerade (roughly at the end of October)?
  • Did this start after a specific event (update etc.)?
  • Let us know what your PS4 Spotify app version is.

We'll be on the lookout for your replies!

I tried this 3 times already
Hannarae

I’m having the same issue and I’ve done everything I’ve could to try and fix it and nothing has worked and it’s been like this for weeks. I can still listen to my liked songs but the names of the songs are my other playlists names and not the actual songs.