Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Why was the Holiday Theme Category removed from the selection of Playlists under "Browse"?

Mid-Year (around July) there was a Spotify Category/Playlist under "Browse" titled Holiday. I LOVED it, especially when I hosted parties or just wanted to listen to playlists that focused on a particular holiday. Ever since about September, the categ...

• Mid-Year (around July) there was a Spotify Category/Playlist under "Browse" titled Holiday. I LOVED it, especially when I hosted parties or just wanted to listen to playlists that focused on a partic...
  • annie_duncan
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

False track: Alphabeat - Go Go

Device: Laptop Operating System Version: Windows 7 SP1 Spotify Version: 1.0.18.60.g5fe0413d Description:The song labelled "Go Go" by "Alphabeat" from the album "This Is Alphabeat" is erroneous. It is a completely different song. Please see https://ww...

• Device: Laptop   Operating System Version: Windows 7 SP1   Spotify Version: 1.0.18.60.g5fe0413d   Description: The song labelled "Go Go" by "Alphabeat" from the album "This...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android Song
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

İ need help

For 3 months agoİ paid 12.99 tl (means 4$) the normal price for turkeyFor the spotify premiumBut for 3months i started to pay 56.99 tl (means18$)So i open the spotify receipt and click to the pricesAnd when i click the prices which is 56.99tl it turn...

• For 3 months ago İ paid 12.99 tl (means 4$) the normal price for turkey For the spotify premium But for 3months i started to pay 56.99 tl (means18$) So i open the spotify receipt and click to the...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

I think I have tweeted and emailed a million times about my account being hacked and I am not getting any help. Emailing doesn't do any good since it goes to the hacker's email. My account has been hacked. The person has changed the email address and...

• Regular
  • I think I have tweeted and emailed a million times about my account being hacked and I am not getting any help. Emailing doesn't do any good since it goes to the hacker's email. My account has been h...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

premium is not working

i upgraded to premium but the charges in my bank account said pending and now i checked today and its no longer there but i was still charged twice of 5.34 which is the student discount what do i do

• i upgraded to premium but the charges in my bank account said pending and now i checked today and its no longer there but i was still charged twice of 5.34 which is the student discount what do i do
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Logitech
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: How can I submit error correction to spotify?

@marianoc84 I see, well you can report this error by contacting support and they'll fix it for you You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here. If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Commu...

• Community Legend
  • @marianoc84   I see, well you can report this error by contacting support and they'll fix it for you 🙂   You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 App Playback not working

Hello, on my Play Station 4 the App won't play any music. I'm logged in with my premium account and the app does neither play songs directly through the App nor through Spotify Connect with the Play Station 4 App. I can press play on a song or playli...

• Hello,   on my Play Station 4 the App won't play any music. I'm logged in with my premium account and the app does neither play songs directly through the App nor through Spotify Connect with ...
  • jerola
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Account Issues

I can't log into my Spotify account I have an account attached to my email so I can't create a new account and I can't reset my password help please

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log into my Spotify account I have an account attached to my email so I can't create a new account and I can't reset my password help please
  • aznfoo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist disappeared in Desktop but playlist still available on my Windows Phone App

Hi, As an old Spotify user I used to "star" the song I loved. I still use the playlist (Starred) to put all new song in it when I am on my phone, and its the playlist that is available offline on my phone. Though, I don't see it anymore in my Desktop...

• Hi,    As an old Spotify user I used to "star" the song I loved.  I still use the playlist (Starred) to put all new song in it when I am on my phone, and its the playlist that ...
  • aznfoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] «Playlist» is «lista de reproducción» in spanish

I saw the text: "Esta playlist está actualmente vacía" which means "This playlist is at the moment empty".The word playlist it looks weird in spanish. We have an equivalent expresion in spanish: lista de reproducción.So the previous text would beEsta...

• Regular
  • I saw the text: "Esta playlist está actualmente vacía" which means "This playlist is at the moment empty". The word playlist it looks weird in spanish. We have an equivalent expresion in spanish: ...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect doesnt work with Gramofon

Hi, since a few days, i cant connect the Spotify app with my Gramofon receiver.All other applications (like AllPlay Jukebox and AllPlay Radio) works perfectly.I can't connect in any of my devices (MacBook Pro, Ipad and Iphone). It tries to connect bu...

• Roadie
  • Hi, since a few days, i cant connect the Spotify app with my Gramofon receiver. All other applications (like AllPlay Jukebox and AllPlay Radio) works perfectly. I can't connect in any of my devices...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify connect not working with uploaded mp3s

Dear Spotify and its users On my laptop i have some old mp3's i uploaded to spotify. Now i can play them on my laptop but i can not get them to play over my yamaha reciever and speakers with spotify connect. Does anybody know how to do this or why it...

• Dear Spotify and its users   On my laptop i have some old mp3's i uploaded to spotify. Now i can play them on my laptop but i can not get them to play over my yamaha reciever and speakers with...
  • goojoob
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link my Spotify with my Ps4

Everyone I try to link my accounts it says I have to unlink from a different ps4 account. I have only used one Ps4 in my life and I haven't ever given my Spotify info away. The button that logs me out of every device doesn't unlink the accounts. How ...

• Everyone I try to link my accounts it says I have to unlink from a different ps4 account. I have only used one Ps4 in my life and I haven't ever given my Spotify info away. The button that logs me ou...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stopped playing on AV Reveiver Marantz SR 7009

I had this problem 1 or 2 weeks ago and today again: Spotify suddenly stops playing music via the AV receiver and don't let me reconnect to it,the mobile device tries to connect for est. 10 seconds, but nothing happens. I tried: 1.) Switch the receiv...

• Casual Listener
  • I had this problem 1 or 2 weeks ago and today again: Spotify suddenly stops playing music via the AV receiver and don't let me reconnect to it, the mobile device tries to connect for est. 10 seconds...
  • japnl
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spofiy Web does not work for me anymore!

Hey Guys, I have a major problem and I hope you can help me to fix it. Since a couple of months I am not able to start a single song in the Spotify Web Player. I am using Chrome as my main browser but after Spotify Web stopped working for it, I switc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   I have a major problem and I hope you can help me to fix it.   Since a couple of months I am not able to start a single song in the Spotify Web Player.  I am using Chr...
  • Oleg3
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Play:5 not listed in Connect (Windows 10)

I can't see my Sonos listed by Spotify Connect on my Windows 10 desktop PC. My Sonos Play:5 is logged into Spotify Premium and I can use the Sonos controller app to stream Spotify music to it. However, this player is not visible from Spotify's connec...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't see my Sonos listed by Spotify Connect on my Windows 10 desktop PC.   My Sonos Play:5 is logged into Spotify Premium and I can use the Sonos controller app to stream Spotify music to i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Giant pause symbol on PS4 album art

Why is there a giant pause symbol in the middle of the album art on the PS4? It serves no purpose, and bad for my television. Is there any way to hide it? Thanks, John

image.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Why is there a giant pause symbol in the middle of the album art on the PS4? It serves no purpose, and bad for my television.  Is there any way to hide it?  Thanks, John   
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify connect throws me out

I have a problem with the latest version of Spotify on my iPad (V 4.3.0.1426). I use Spotify Connect to play music from various compatible devices (I have a Cambridge Audio CXR 200 Surround Receiver in the living room, a Cambridge Audio StreamMagic6v...

• I have a problem with the latest version of Spotify on my iPad (V 4.3.0.1426). I use Spotify Connect to play music from various compatible devices (I have a Cambridge Audio CXR 200 Surround Receiver ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my spotify stop after a few songs (premium user)

i am using samsung note 5 and i am premium user of spotify,my concern is everytime i played my songs after a moment for a 3 to 4 songs it suddenly stops,so i need to open again my spotify to play a song, this makes me annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • i am using samsung note 5 and i am premium user of spotify,my concern is everytime i played my songs after a moment for a 3 to 4 songs it suddenly stops,so i need to open again my spotify to play a s...
  • elmer07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Microsoft Lumia 640 and Spotify Premium

Sometimes my Spotify premium will stop working, offline playlists won't play and a popup appears which states I need to get a premium subscription which I already have. Is this a common issue? Never had this happen on my iphone or pc.

• Sometimes my Spotify premium will stop working, offline playlists won't play and a popup appears which states I need to get a premium subscription which I already have.    Is this a ...
  • cs1188
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes