Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Medi8er compatibility

Hello there, I would like to ask if there's a way to use Spotify on a Med8er media player (10003DX2, to be precise). I realise that there's little chance of developing a dedicated app, but being able to use Spotify on my media player would greatly in...

• Hello there,   I would like to ask if there's a way to use Spotify on a Med8er media player (10003DX2, to be precise). I realise that there's little chance of developing a dedicated app, but...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

BLUESOUND

Hello, How do I connect my spotify with my blue sound system? Thanks for the comment !! N.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,     How do I connect my spotify with my blue sound system?     Thanks for the comment !!   N.    
  • reketet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuous Play Issues on Win Phone 8

I have Spotify Premium on Win Phone 8. Used to get continuous play of my playlists, and everything else . But that stopped a few weeks ago and only one song plays at a time. I have to select another song to start it. I have reinstalled spotify, looke...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium on Win Phone 8. Used to get continuous play of my playlists, and everything else . But that stopped a few weeks ago and only one song plays at a time. I have to select ano...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete Songs?!

Hey there, some days ago I canceled my premium Account on Spotify. Connected to that I also deleted the spotify app for WP8 because it got useless. Problem is that the songs I saved in the app are still saved on my mobile. Problem of that is that IT ...

• Hey there, some days ago I canceled my premium Account on Spotify. Connected to that I also deleted the spotify app for WP8 because it got useless. Problem is that the songs I saved in the app are ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] Spotify no longer exists after updating Nokia 500 to Belle

I've been a happy Premium customer for a while, but Spotify has failed to supply Nokia 500 phones with the software after the Nokia Belle update. I have been waiting, but it hasn't happened yet. Justifying the cost of Premium has become difficult, an...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a happy Premium customer for a while, but Spotify has failed to supply Nokia 500 phones with the software after the Nokia Belle update. I have been waiting, but it hasn't happened yet. Just...
  • -lll-
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps saying iam using wrong name or password (blackberry 9700 bold)

Hello, I can't login. keeps telling me i have the wrong username or password. This is not the case. I read somewere that you can clear the cache in System>settings but i can't find the system folder on my bb? please help Oh and i have a premium accou...

• Hello,   I can't login. keeps telling me i have the wrong username or password. This is not the case.   I read somewere that you can clear the cache in System>settings but i can'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in with Facebook on BlackBerry Bold 9900

Hi My Spotify account is linked to my Facebook login. I can't see an option to do this on the BB app. I've tried with my email address and password I use to login to Facebook and I just get the loading circle. I've tried on 3G and WiFi just to rule o...

• Regular
  • Hi   My Spotify account is linked to my Facebook login. I can't see an option to do this on the BB app.   I've tried with my email address and password I use to login to Facebook an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry 9900 Playlists not syncing properly

I have a Blackberry 9900 with the latest version of Spotify installed. When I modify a playlist on my laptop using Spotify, the change is not mirrored on my Blackberry when syncing. Instead, some sort of mismatch involving a combination of old songs ...

• Regular
  • I have a Blackberry 9900 with the latest version of Spotify installed. When I modify a playlist on my laptop using Spotify, the change is not mirrored on my Blackberry when syncing. Instead, some sor...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Find out whether Spotify is installed using JavaScript

Hi all! I'm not exactly submitting a new Idea to implement, but asking for help. I'm posting this here because this doesn't quite fit into any other area, too. #wrongAreaWarning:hover { color: rgb(85, 85, 85) !important; } I'd like to show some Spoti...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi all! I'm not exactly submitting a new Idea to implement, but asking for help. I'm posting this here because this doesn't quite fit into any other area, too. #wrongAreaWarning:hover { color: r...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

what is the complete list of devices I can use?

I currently run on PC's from my home wifi.I know I can upgrade to run on my smartphone or tablet I'd like a COMPLETE list of other devices that support Spotify.I see that Sonos and Squeezebox are partners.Is that it? Are there any others?

• Regular
  • I currently run on PC's from my home wifi. I know I can upgrade to run on my smartphone or tablet   I'd like a COMPLETE list of other devices that support Spotify. I see that Sonos and Squee...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! To remove a song, the program shuts itself

I've been a few days with the same problem: when I delete a song from my playlists, automatically, the program just closes. I tried to reinstall it several times but still the same problem. Can you help? Gracias!

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a few days with the same problem: when I delete a song from my playlists, automatically, the program just closes. I tried to reinstall it several times but still the same problem. Can you h...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Syncing problems with Blackberry

Hi everyone! I'm using the Spotify app on Blackberry 9900 for a year and half now, but I encounter the syncing problem each time that I add new music on my Starred playlist, and then it miraculously starts to sync. Can someone tell me what's the magi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!    I'm using the Spotify app on Blackberry 9900 for a year and half now, but I encounter the syncing problem each time that I add new music on my Starred playlist, and then...
  • pinklemonade
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Partially Syncing Local Files

I understand that Spotify on WP8 doesn't sync local files to the phone. But I was pleasantly suprised when I loaded some of my personal music into a play list and some (not all) of the songs were added to the playlist on my phone. Why would some of t...

• Regular
  • I understand that Spotify on WP8 doesn't sync local files to the phone.  But I was pleasantly suprised when I loaded some of my personal music into a play list and some (not all) of the son...
  • Ecologyman
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

login credentials are invalid

I have installed spotify on my sonos interface. And can find my playists and everything. Furthermore I have a premium account. When trying to play a song via spotify it says -login credentials for spotify are invalid, cannot platy the song- (translat...

• Regular
  • I have installed spotify on my sonos interface. And can find my playists and everything. Furthermore I have a premium account.   When trying to play a song via spotify it says -login credent...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Account synced to someone else's email

Hi thanks for reading. I logged onto my spotify a/c earlier this year on my other half's iPad. Since then, although my spotify is set up not to send any email notifications, he gets updates meant for ME to HIS email. There's no mention of his email i...

• Hi thanks for reading. I logged onto my spotify a/c earlier this year on my other half's iPad. Since then, although my spotify is set up not to send any email notifications, he gets updates meant for...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please make the z10 app!

im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.

Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy anything on itunes anymore so feel totally lost without my music.

Can yo...

• Music Fan
  • im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.<br><br>Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy ...
  • Vro822
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes
  • BB10
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Adding Spotify to Sonos

I am having same issue with adding Spotify to my Sonos. I did receive an email when I signed up for premium service with a 10 digit username I'd. However no password. I too was automatically signed in using Facebook info. When I try to request or ret...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having same issue with adding Spotify to my Sonos. I did receive an email when I signed up for premium service with a 10 digit username I'd. However no password. I too was automatically signed i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Email Notifications

For some reason I'm not getting any email notifications from Spotify. I've checked my spam folder and my settings in my profile, but I am deifnitely not receiving the notifications. Anyone know what I can do to fix this, or is there an admin who can ...

• Regular
  • For some reason I'm not getting any email notifications from Spotify.  I've checked my spam folder and my settings in my profile, but I am deifnitely not receiving the notifications.  Anyon...
  • nulall
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Some playlists are forever "loading..." on Roku Spotify channel

The new Spotify channel on my Roku player is working well except for one thing. There are some playlists that stay in the "loading..." state forever. It appears to me that these are playlists which belong to other Spotify users that I have added to m...

• The new Spotify channel on my Roku player is working well except for one thing.  There are some playlists that stay in the "loading..." state forever. It appears to me that these are playlists w...
  • jcliu
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login to SAMSUNG SmartTV without Facebook

Hello everyone, I am a spotify premium user and back when I first tried it, I logged into it with my computer using my Facebook account, something I now regret but that is besides the point. Anyway. We now got a Samsung SmartTV and obviously, I downl...

• Hello everyone,   I am a spotify premium user and back when I first tried it, I logged into it with my computer using my Facebook account, something I now regret but that is besides the poin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes