Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos and "connection to Spotify was lost" error code

I just got Verizon Fios a week ago and now my Sonos system will not play Spotify music at all. Sonos works with everything else (Pandora, local files, etc...) but not with Spotify. I get the dreaded "Connection to Spotify was lost" error message. It ...

• I just got Verizon Fios a week ago and now my Sonos system will not play Spotify music at all. Sonos works with everything else (Pandora, local files, etc...) but not with Spotify. I get the dreaded ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.8] Stops streaming after two songs

Hey Spotify, I love your service but recently your Windows Phone app has been doing this to me as I have been working out. I will start listening to a playlist, then after two tracks it stops playing the second track after about three minutes and wil...

• Hey Spotify,   I love your service but recently your Windows Phone app has been doing this to me as I have been working out. I will start listening to a playlist, then after two tracks it stop...
  • ratina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Link to Hercules DJ Console

How can I link my off line database into my DJ console? Can't find the location of the tracks on my hard disc

• How can I link my off line database into my DJ console? Can't find the location of the tracks on my hard disc
  • mstratford
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Different tracks in different rooms no longer supported?

Spotify and Sonos are marketed togheter as a multiroom-streaming-solution, where you can "enjoy different tracks in different rooms". This has been true up till lateley. Now, when starting a second spotify track in another sonos zone, the playback of...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify and Sonos are marketed togheter as a multiroom-streaming-solution, where you can "enjoy different tracks in different rooms". This has been true up till lateley.   Now, when starting a...
  • lej
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP7] Offline playlist storage questions

Hi There, I have a HTC 7 Pro windows phone and have a question - When syncing files to my windows phone from spotify playlists (so that I can listen offline) where do they go on the phone memory? Also - Do these get deleted when I choose NOT to downl...

• Regular
  • Hi There,   I have a HTC 7 Pro windows phone and have a question - When syncing files to my windows phone from spotify playlists (so that I can listen offline) where do they go on the phone ...
  • TheBeatBox
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stop working when selecting albums (Windows Phone 7.5)

Hi Spotify shut down itself when I try to select albums. How should I try to soleve this issue. Should I try to reinstall Spotify or something? Here is what I do.First I write artist name to search windowIt start to search tracs so I change it to sea...

• Hi   Spotify shut down itself when I try to select albums. How should I try to soleve this issue. Should I try to reinstall Spotify or something?   Here is what I do. First I write art...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

Can I not use spotify unlimited on my sonos at home with iPad. I have paid a months subscription and cancelled it after it not working

• Can I not use spotify unlimited on my sonos at home with iPad. I have paid a months subscription and cancelled it after it not working
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Philips] Playlist bug

Hello spotify team & community members. I would like to report a bug I am actually reproducing on my philips fidelio AW5000. I am using the online spotify application, which is accessible through the services panel of the android airstudio applicatio...

• Regular
  • Hello spotify team & community members.   I would like to report a bug I am actually reproducing on my philips fidelio AW5000.   I am using the online spotify application, which is ...
  • hbenvel
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems to show the Device menu

Hey Spotify,I have a Big Problem. I cant create an Device Account. There ist no link where i can see the Numbers. I have a Screen From my Spotify Profile Editing. There is no menu point over it. My friend has an menu point. ThanksHear is the Screen P...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, I have a Big Problem. I cant create an Device Account. There ist no link where i can see the Numbers. I have a Screen From my Spotify Profile Editing. There is no menu point over it. My...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

samsung app - how to turn on shuffle before having to play first track in playlist

Hello As the head line says - any way to do this?its driving me nuts having to press play on the first track before i can turn shuffle on! would love to just turn shuffle on, then be able to press play and the playlist shuffles..is there something im...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   As the head line says - any way to do this? its driving me nuts having to press play on the first track before i can turn shuffle on!  would love to just turn shuffle on, then b...
  • isabelle20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Sonos is not stable enough...

This is my 2. try with the Spotify Premium setup - I want to use it from my 4 device Sonos system - but 6 months ago, I decided to let it go - but now I'm trying again as I hope for at better service...I keep - again and again - getting "unable to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • This is my 2. try with the Spotify Premium setup - I want to use it from my 4 device Sonos system - but 6 months ago, I decided to let it go - but now I'm trying again as I hope for at better service...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.0] Local files won´t sync with windows mobile 7

I am not getting my local music files down to the cell phone. They are imported to the desktop spotify version, just won´t sync to mobile. Who can help?

• Music Fan
  • I am not getting my local music files down to the cell phone. They are imported to the desktop spotify version, just won´t sync to mobile. Who can help?
  • clairecrow
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] Playlists not visible when offline

Phone model: Nokia Lumia 920 with latest updateCountry: Sweden Hi Spotify. Thank you for finally releasing the app for WP8 Here are the bugs that need to be fixed in the new release of the app: * If not set to online or maby not connected to any netw...

• Casual Listener
  • Phone model: Nokia Lumia 920 with latest update Country: Sweden   Hi Spotify. Thank you for finally releasing the app for WP8   Here are the bugs that need to be fixed in the new...
  • MrsGeolino
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Smart tv

I have a smart TV and wonder why the function to queue up songs not in the Spotify app for smart TV?

• I have a smart TV and wonder why the function to queue up songs not in the Spotify app for smart TV?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New app for WP7 devices please!

Dear Spotify, Make a new app for WP7.5, the current one is crap. And you probably know it too. For examples: On my Lumia800 your app crashes EVERY time I unlock my screen to use the phone. That is the single most annoying bug, but sadly not the only ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   Make a new app for WP7.5, the current one is crap. And you probably know it too.   For examples: On my Lumia800 your app crashes EVERY time I unlock my screen to use the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Blackberry OS7] Unstar Track Causes System Hang & Login does not work over 2/3G

Hi, Just thought I should let you know - tried it a couple of times - clicking "Unstar track" causes my Blackberry to hang and require the battery to be removed in order to restart the device. Should be able to provide event logs if req'd, provided t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Just thought I should let you know - tried it a couple of times - clicking "Unstar track" causes my Blackberry to hang and require the battery to be removed in order to restart the dev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart TV app for UE40D5700RS

Hi I found lots of articles about spotify being available already on Samsung smart hub but it wasn't specific enough.I have Samsung UE40D5700RS and I am based in the Netherlands. I updated today the last firmware. Does anybody know when the or if the...

• Hi    I found lots of articles about spotify being available already on Samsung smart hub but it wasn't specific enough. I have Samsung UE40D5700RS and I am based in the N...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I Get My Spotify Premium Account to Sync my Music w/ My Blackberry Curve 9300

I have a Spotify Premium subscription, and have enabled offline play for some playlists I've put together. I'd like to put these onto my Blackberry Curve 9300, which is the whole reason I bought a Premium subscription in the first place, since I have...

• Visitor
  • I have a Spotify Premium subscription, and have enabled offline play for some playlists I've put together.  I'd like to put these onto my Blackberry Curve 9300, which is the whole reason I bough...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No list of artists or albums allthough having premium ?

Hello again from Hamburg, again i receive the error such as "items not found" allthough i do have premium. Why does the problem appear again, it was fixed last week by Liam ? Best whishes, Peter

• Casual Listener
  • Hello again from Hamburg,   again i receive the error such as "items not found" allthough i do have premium. Why does the problem appear again, it was fixed last week by Liam ?   Best w...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes