Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

endless loop trying to set a device password

I'm unable to set a device password to use with my SONOS system. I've been given a username ID, but when I attempt to set my password it sends me back to the begginning of the process. Help!??!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to set a device password to use with my SONOS system.  I've been given a username ID, but when I attempt to set my password it sends me back to the begginning of the process.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry Bold 9900 does not appear in 'Devices'

Hi Trying to sync my Blackberry 9900 with my offline tracks. Spotify doesn't seem to be able to detect my 9900. It doesn't show up in 'Devices' either when I go through the procedure to use wifi, or even if I connect via USB and follow the procedure....

• Hi   Trying to sync my Blackberry 9900 with my offline tracks.   Spotify doesn't seem to be able to detect my 9900. It doesn't show up in 'Devices' either when I go through the proc...
  • Maverick82
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

[BB] spotify won't log in bb 9360

I go to spotify app and log in with my details then it starts to load and presumably contact the internet but it continuously loads and when I go off it and back on it is still loading when I turn my phone off and back on its still loading. Reinstall...

• I go to spotify app and log in with my details then it starts to load and presumably contact the internet but it continuously loads and when I go off it and back on it is still loading when I turn my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] spotify won't log in BB 9360

I go to spotify app and log in with my details then it starts to load and presumably contact the internet but it continuously loads and when I go off it and back on it is still loading when I turn my phone off and back on its still loading. Reinstall...

• Casual Listener
  • I go to spotify app and log in with my details then it starts to load and presumably contact the internet but it continuously loads and when I go off it and back on it is still loading when I turn my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.0] Windows Phone 7 App and Facebook

Hi! I have been using the app for a while and for a couple days it was posting what I was listening to on Facebook, but it isn't anymore. Is this a feature in progress? And is there any news about Last.fm integration?

• Roadie
  • Hi!   I have been using the app for a while and for a couple days it was posting what I was listening to on Facebook, but it isn't anymore.  Is this a feature in progress?  And is ...
  • blahsi
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Bug: Empty feed on Spotify for Windows Phone

Last bug report: Device Model Nokia Lumia 800 Device OS version Windows Phone 7.5 Spotify verison First and last, you know. Feed is empty on Windows phone Spotify. I get a Android phone soon.

• Visitor
  • Last bug report:   Device Model Nokia Lumia 800   Device OS version Windows Phone 7.5   Spotify verison First and last, you know. 🙂   Feed is em...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure what the problem is

I cannot get Eagles music I own that is stored on my local drive to play using my SB Touch regardless of what playlist I out it in or if it is starred. I do not really understand offline syncing well but is it an offline syncing issue? If so pls tell...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot get Eagles music I own that is stored on my local drive to play using my SB Touch regardless of what playlist I out it in or if it is starred.  I do not really understand offline syncin...
  • zacatona
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos album metadata - year of release

Why have not year of release for albums/singles not been included as a part of the title? Similar to the desktop client of Spotify.

• Why have not year of release for albums/singles not been included as a part of the title? Similar to the desktop client of Spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Error HTTP 206 on Nokia X6

I have downloaded Spotify on my Nokia X6 but when I try to open it the screen says _ An error occured while trying to get the page: HTTP 206 - Unknown Error! Page can not be adapted. Back to portal. Any advice on what to do please?

• I have downloaded Spotify on my Nokia X6 but when I try to open it the screen says _   An error occured while trying to get the page: HTTP 206 - Unknown Error! Page can not be adapted. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium and purchased music on local drive

If I up grade to spotify premium will I be able to play songs I own that are located on my hard drive using the squeezebox touch?

• Casual Listener
  • If I up grade to spotify premium will I be able to play songs I own that are located on my hard drive using the squeezebox touch? 
  • zacatona
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Playlists lost when synching devices

Please help. I have Spotify Premium and use it on 3 devices - a windows laptop, an android tablet and a blackberry. Each of these had different offline playlists on Spotify. Now I got all these devices on the same wireless network to synch offline pl...

• Regular
  • Please help. I have Spotify Premium and use it on 3 devices - a windows laptop, an android tablet and a blackberry. Each of these had different offline playlists on Spotify. Now I got all these dev...
  • VNS1983
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Force Offline

I have a Windows 7 phone "HTC Radar". How do I force it to the offline mode when traveling in my car? It says it is offline but is still using the cellular towers to play the music as I am adding extra data charges day by day. I have already logged 1...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Windows 7 phone "HTC Radar".  How do I force it to the offline mode when traveling in my car?  It says it is offline but is still using the cellular towers to play the music as I a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] HTC Radar Mobile playlists are in Artist order

When I downloaded my playlist to my HTC Radar Windows phone all the playlists are in Artist order. How can I change the order to Alphabetical by song or get it to "shuffle" the songs on my playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • When I downloaded my playlist to my HTC Radar Windows phone all the playlists are in Artist order.  How can I change the order to Alphabetical by song or get it to "shuffle" the songs on my play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Spotify not an option for me on Sonos?

I have a Spotify premium account that I wanted to connect to my Sonos system, but when I go into Music Services to try and add it it's just not an option.

• I have a Spotify premium account that I wanted to connect to my Sonos system, but when I go into Music Services to try and add it it's just not an option. 
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SONOS

Spent £1200 on SONOS today, only to find that i have to upgrade my Spotify to Premium.. I already pay for Spotify unlimited. That's just mean.. (or just business)

• Spent £1200 on SONOS today, only to find that i have to upgrade my Spotify to Premium.. I already pay for Spotify unlimited. That's just mean.. (or just business)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Squeezebox App hangs when playing certain tracks

The Spotify App on my squeezebox touch and Squeezebox Radio will not play certain tracks. There is no error message, the name of the track comes up, but it doesn't play. I can play all these tracks on the Android App or on my PC. It's not just tracks...

• Regular
  • The Spotify App on my squeezebox touch and Squeezebox Radio will not play certain tracks. There is no error message, the name of the track comes up, but it doesn't play. I can play all these tracks o...
  • Dazzle
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP 7.5] Spotify allways offline with celluar network, Windows Phone, Nokia Lumia 800

I got a Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone 7.5. I can use the celluar network on all other apps, but spotify is still shown as offline. This is kind of a huge bug that should be fixed quickly.. Wifi seems to work.I've changed all different setting fo...

• I got a Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone 7.5. I can use the celluar network on all other apps, but spotify is still shown as offline. This is kind of a huge bug that should be fixed quickly.. &nbsp...
  • Thion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes